+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your EX!

OMG!!!It's so unfair!
    I though it was over,I thought I'll never talk to you again.
    But...why have I met you today?Why were you so nice?
    I though it was just a man who wanted to ask something,and then I realized it was you.
    Couldn't you just ignore me?And when I saw your blue eyes....
    I don't want to live like this anymore. My life is nothing without you.
    Why don't you love me? Why? Why are you so cold and so beautiful? When I think of the way you held me and kissed me... I'll do anything for you,I'll give my heart to you.I love you so much.
    I love you SO MUCH!!!!
    You cannot see my twisted mess...

To this day, I still regret the things that I did to you. I just spoke to a friend who said it's just how a 'typical man' would act so my actions were justified, but I know deep inside I don't want to be that kind of 'typical man'. I was wrong and you were right.

When I spent hours on my study or works and ended up not having time for you or when I told you I wouldn't be able to meet up with you for a while due to my projects, I didn't mean to push you away from my life. I was doing all that for you, because I wanted to prove to your parents that I could be someone who could support my future family. You were always a part of my plan, but it backfired and I hurt you instead. I'm truly sorry.

Well, its my first birthday since the break up in October. Still as difficult as the day we parted ways. The same feeling I had on thanksgiving and christmas. I go to pick up the baby, the baby hands me a card and I am quickly rushed off by her. Not even so much as a happy birthday or have a good day.

You know, I don't really know what to do with this numbness in my heart, I saw you today, and I still can get you out of my head and heart.

Living with you, raise your kids, share our life together... Sometimes it seems more and more distant to me.

Everytime I check my wallet, I realise I'm still keeping our pictures in it. They were taken when we first met and our love started to bloom. It started so beautifully, so why did it have to end so miserably? I want to take them out, but I always end up not doing it. You will always be part of me and these pictures remind me of that.

baby, i love you

It's even harder when its six years, and you spent all of your time together. Then to break up on strange terms that are not fully explained. She took my dog. I just want to see my dog.

Asshole........................

I miss you so much it hurts physically, I want to hear you. But I won't break down and dial. I just want time to pass and that you realize what you let go; I moved on partially, sadly I still love you even though I deny it.

Again I dont know why I'm writing this..I know you're gone for good and I dont know why am I suppose to write but something inside of me is pushing me to write..maybe its the pain I'm living maybe its the sadness maybe its the grief but I'm writing

I dont wanna talk about my dreams..I have none currently..I just feel tired and I dont want anyone to stand by me I just wanna rant..just ranting might makes me feel better..

Just you know when you walk on the shadow of the past ..when each day is a huge weight on your shoulder...You want it to pass you just want time to pass you dont know why or what you are waiting you dont even want to know what is the other days is hiding for you ..you just want the days to pass ...believing in one sentence and repeating it in your mind ...when you first open your eyes when you go to sleep before you close your eyes and even in your prayers "Someday..the world will be beautiful again" you write it on walls...scrap it on every paper..on your mind and even repeat it when its hard to breathe because somehow it gives you some hope that one day things will be ok...

you dont need anyone to feel better you feel you can do it all by yourself and you can even smile to all those who smiles to you because simply you are dead ..you can finally seperate between your body motion and your dead emotions...you can laugh even though your heart is aching...and just you can hide yourself from the world..

You dont wanna dream anymore because you are afraid to dream because dreams dont come true...because you just wanna live for the sake of living...

I dont want you to be back...actually I wont accept for us to be two..because now I know how much it hurts when you will leave and I'm totally fine now ..but I think if you come back and leave again I might not be ok..

just I will stop here...because its hard to breathe when I write those...

thanks for eveything

Hi everyone,

Two years of devotion and I did not get the honor of "its over" what I got was lets get married I love you, you are the one, then 3 weeks later, I am confused I do not know what I want. Brain ****.... and... make matters worse we are not in the same state, so I have no choice I cannot see him.

But I want to call him, text him. I read everyone else's posts. Seems No contact is the way to go, but I can't, I get angry, I want to tell him he is a jerk and to grow up, you are 44 years old, college is over, you cannot go out every night and drink, and one woman should be enough you retard poor excuse of a man.

WOW I feel good, thanks I will not say that now. But I am dying to text him.............

I hate you hate you hate you!
    When I think off all the money i spent on you for various things I feel like a knob. You just used me like I was nothing. I wish I could just forget you, your not even worth my time!!!!
    It makes me so freaking mad, i'm worth more than this, Whatever cusses you said to me isn't true! I'm better than you, you make me sick! I just want you out of my head!!!
    And no i'm not going to pay for a hotel for a hook up, the sex was shite!!!
    you absolute wasteman!!!! just remember karma is a bitch!

It's been 4 months since you left me, and i still think about you everyday and dream about you everynight, this pain just isn't going away, i'm just learning to deal with it, everyday i get a bit stronger towards what you have put me through.

I hate you for the pain you have brought into my life, i give you everything, every last ounce of commitment. I opened my heart to you when i thought i never could to another girl again.
    I forgive you when you hurt me, and took care of you so well and it was never enough. You were never willing to compromise a thing, how could you get with someone 10 days after our 3.5 year relationship, we clicked like no other girl i had ever been with and now its all gone forever.....

I can't believe you found love so quickly and are now so in love with someone else, the pictures you posted on facebook haunt me everyday, it was mean't to be out flat! i moved you in, we picked it it was ours!!!!
    our time finally to have some fun with some money we were both going to have, and instead you gave yourself to someone else, how could you! You and everyone else will never know the pain you caused me, this has been the hardest thing i have ever had to deal with in my life.

I'll never forgive you for ruining the proudest moment in my life, because you didn't care that i still loved you! How could you bring your new man to rub it in my face, how did i deserve that? i never did anything to hurt you! How could you ruin my christmas like you did, my last christmas here! with those insane lies!!!!!! why did you do that!
    You told me it was over, and we had no future because i couldn't get my head round what happened. You are so evil! everywhere i look, films, places everything i see you.
    You know the truth, only you, maybe oneday you can be honest with yourself! Maybe you should learn some morals of the god you preach to so heavily. I didn't deserve any of this not after the way i treated you, and i deserved some effort from you at the very end, it would have taken **** all. Its pretty obvious to me that you had caught the attention of another.

I wish i could get with someone else, i really do, but i just can't.....and i think you know by keeping ****ing with me and causing me more pain that i never will, i can't wait to leave this place so i can start a new life away from the pain that you have caused me. I'm glad you are so cold to everything we ever did, and are in love with someone else i just wish i could be like you.

I know i'll never have the answers, and i don't want to know the answers, but its good to vent my anger on here than get in contact with you by any means at least you will never find it............maybe one day i'll look back at this and laugh, i hope that i do!

Tomorrow is Day One of NC for me. Probly gonna be spending some time in this thread for the next month or two! lol good idea for a thread though.

Dear ex, i hope you will be ran over by a tank.
    Hopefully it will be a very heavy and green tank.
    The more people gonna be in the tank , the merrier it would be.
    Hate you a lot and never forgive or forget how you betrayed my trust
    and wasted 6 years of my life by making me listening too all of your problems
    and your bullshit.
    Your Ex.
    P.S your cooking suck... you dont know how to cook, the only reason i told u i liked it was just to avoid a fight, and goodluck in your second divorce, hopefully it will be really painful...unless a tank gonna run you over, in this case no need for a second divorce...but if there gonna be no tank running you over i would compromise for a second divorce which would be really hurtful for you.

hahahhahaha )

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast