+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your EX!

Post here instead of contacting your EX!

I too like most members here in the forum is currently going through a breakup. Its been 2 weeks today since I last contacted her and just like a little devil inside me wants to pick up the phone and call her/text her again. I know that will do not do good as I'm trying to leave her alone. So i'm sticking to the NC rule.

I would say: How can you just walk away from our 2 years relationship without talking, does it mean anything to you?

What would you like to tell him or her? What been building up inside you that you just want to let it all out. Before you think about picking up that phone calling or texting your EX. DO NOT CONTACT him/her. Just put in post it here.

don't do it! resist temptation!!!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    tho I don't have that need to say something to my ex but if I would accidentaly meet him I would say...

1:0 for me, loser.

hehehe
    I wazzzz here

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My ex owes me money. I'm nice about it right now, but what I'd actually like to say is:

"PAY UP YOU SOUL SUCKING LAZY ASS LOSER BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND RAM MY POINTY TOED BOOT UP YOUR SKINNY LITLE BACKSIDE!"

That was therapeutic, thank you.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I dont wanna contact him because he insulted me badly but I still stare at mobile every 10 seconds and I feel bad bad bad bad

I mean GET A LIFE YOU STUPID LIGHTNING

NC rule when you get dumped is a must. AND YOU HAVE TO STICK WITH IT. NO GOING BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN IT.

When she dumped me she said "I still think you are the one, just not now. I need space." And guess what I did? Bother her for the next week with texts, calls, IMs. She agreed to see me the next week with me begging to have her back, but she got angry and gave me my things back.

After that I wrote a letter saying you're right, you need space, I'm not respecting that, I need space to work on myself, everything will work out, you just need a little faith. That resulted in an angry phone call "you think you will get another chance?!"

Two weeks no contact I get a call from her asking for her brother's video game back. She called me. Sounding upset. I read into it and broke NC again by texting her if everything was okay and if she wasn't angry I'd love to talk. Proceded to go on an emotional tirade about how much I loved her what love was, and that her anger really hurt me but I forgive her. Just more anger saying what I did to her was unforgivable. And she told me she has a new boyfriend and was over me and I need to get over her.

Bottom line: You have to prepare yourself for NC and stick to it. There is no magic speech to get you back in when they dump you, because they thought about it before they did it. I tried to talk my way out of it, but it went from me being the one to I have a new boyfriend get over me. You are more than likely to make it worse so don't. NC. NC.

I have no desire to contact my exes right now, but a year ago I would have been posting here.

This thread is an excellent idea. *Thumbs up*
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

oh not officially my ex (we never dated) but on a thing that went almost like a date, we ended everything last week and told my friends I hurt him badly so he doesnt want to talk to me ever (he is the one who hurt me , but I dont know how he see things).

Anyways, now with his unshaved sad face, he is tempting me to fix things up. but nah this is old game that he played 10000 times before.

I deserve a real bf not someone who is afraid of commitment ...the more I'm stuck to him the less and less I will expect from a healthy relationship.

Pray for me, I need it!

you can do it lightning!!! be strong!!!!!!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Thanks misombra ^^ I'm sticking here when I'm tempted to talk to him

I stuck with NC for a full month and a half and my ex came running back to me crying saying she made the biggest mistake in her life and her life sucks with out me etc etc etc. For a few days I did some more NC and she basically begged for forgiveness.

I pushed her to her limits to see if she was truly here for me.. I pushed them really far, from what I can tell she is really here. We are talking, but I am on guard. I am still not friends with her on FB, last thing I want to see are dudes hitting on her over FB, I am sure she feels the same way about me and seeing girls on my FB. But NC really helps.

I must say though, if she had contacted me not saying those things and just wanted to talk I wouldnt have talked to her, because she did try talking to me before hand and I would ignore her. It's the fact that she seems like her old self again and realize what she has done and I willing to work (which may be really stupid on my part)

If you can stick to NC and work on your self (which I did) you will be in great shape, I started working out during NC period and started hanging out with my old friends again and I barely thought about her. Not much has changed since I did started talking to her again, I dont plan on changing anything actually.

NC is the best solution to almost everything when there is a breakup.

You can never be friends with an EX... Never...Leads to problems, and if an ex owes you something... Learn to kiss it goodbye.
    Last edited by 400ex; 16-11-09 at 01:17 PM.

its 6:14 am gonna see him again at work today..yesterday I noticed that he left the same minute I left work..maybe its a chance

gotta keep busy ...gotta keep busy!

Lightning, I honestly think you should start carrying Mace, this guy sounds like the type that could try to attack you.

I keep making the mistake of contacting her and driving her further away, forcing her to repeatedly say "it's over, WE'RE over, I'm done!" and I just refuse to believe it. Why can't I stop?

It's been a month. I wrote a small novel about it in another thread. My one friend says the only reason I'm still hung up on this mess is that I love attention and self-pity. I don't think I do. I HATE feeling like this. I married this girl, I gave her my heart but I didn't live up to her expectations and she left me just 3 months into the marriage.

As of this moment I don't feel like I will ever be able to love again. I don't WANT to love again if it's not my wife. I can't stand another day like this and I fear I'm getting closer and closer to the edge of sanity. One day, I may completely fall off and then there's no telling what I may do.

How can someone who loved me so much turn so quickly and not be able to stand the sight or sound of me? And how can I not instantly turn off the love the way she did knowing she now feels this way?

Edit: God, if I could just maintain No Contact there might be a chance, but I just keep contacting her, keeping the break up fresh in her mind. I'm not giving her time to sit on it or change her mind. Maybe because I'm afraid she won't ever change her mind and, at this point, pissing her off makes me feel better (not all the time). I keep promising myself I won't try to talk to her, but after a few days guess what? I do. I'm such a failure. I couldn't even keep my wife happy, the woman I pledged eternal love to. If that's the case, what hope do I have for the future? Why don't I just go lick an electrical outlet right now?
    Last edited by ChristianonLI; 17-11-09 at 12:17 PM. Reason: forgot to add something

ChristianonLi:

Why would you want to give up so much (your life and sanity) over someone who does not want you?
    Isn't your life worth much more than that?
    Aren't you worth much more than that?
    Is she the reason why you were born?

It's hard but you have to go through the pain... find something that would fully arrest your focus and keep you from thinking of her. Go to the gym, try running, reading some interesting novels, go out with friends, etc

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast