+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Indecisive or what?

Indecisive or what?

It started like 1 year ago. We had some classes together (on the Uni). I found him interesting from the very beginnig. We started talking and I thought that he liked me too. But there was something strange in his behaviur, one day he seemed to be pleased to see me, talk to me the other day only "h"i and that's all. When we talk he was always interested in me asked many questions etc. I almost lose my hope and then he started to act like he wanted to get close to me, spend time together. But he never asked me out alone. Finally he told me that he found me attractive etc but his previous relathionship ended because of him ( long time ago) and he wasn't ready.I tried to understand him. Now few months later we sometimes see each other and talk. It's not easy for me when I see him looking at me "that way". When we talk he asks me many questions and seems very interested in my things. Lately when I talked to one guy I noticed him observing us...we were just talking nothing more. What should I do with him? I have never told him that I like him " that way" but could it change anything? Why does he do it if he doesn' want to get close to me?

I don't think you should hold your breath waiting for this guy. He seems like a bad bet to me.
    Spammer Spanker

Myabe he does see what a great person you.
    If he is not ready he is trying not to hurt you.
    Give it time. If you want to put yourself out there to him, then maybe you should, but it might not change anything.

Just have and open mind and be ready for him to react in a way you might not like.

If he likes you, then maybe you can get through it, but he might like you TOO much that he is trying not to hurt you by his indesiveness.

=) Hang in there...

I wouldn't push it. If the relationship ended a "long time ago" (a year or more), he should be over it unless he's completely weird.

I knew a guy like that, he was totally weirded out by sex, and sexual advances. Gay jokes were cool though (sign?).
    As said above, don't hold your breath. You're at a college? There are a million guys out there looking to just hang out and have fun. Take advantage of that and focus on SCHOOL. Primarily. Why you're there, ja?

Expand your horizons. Life is too short to wait around for one tweeb to see the light.

did you respond to him telling you that you are attractive with something equally as positive, you know yo hint you found him attractive too? I wouldn't write him off just yet, maybe he is unsure of how you feel?

Bumble bee - not at all, It was such a strange talk between us that I didn't want to tell anything about my feelings or something even though he was trying to figure it out. But it was like he asked me to spent 2 days with he and his friends at he lake and I said "yes" so I thougth it was obvious that I liked him. And what about him? At first really wanted me to go and then pretending like " Oh! Nice to see you?!"
    He started to explain and talk me about his past so I was like " What am I'm doing here?" For me it doesn't make any sense but well maybe it's a "man's world"?

Lorena take the plunge, guys like to cover thier back in case of rejection (hell I think we chicks do that too?)

talk to him, tell him you enjoy spending time with him, and wondered if he was up for more hanging out on a one on one basis....if you are too vague with your advances he will not get it, but don't go in too assertive, he might think it strange. I think there is enough there to begin something, you just have to bite the bullet and get things rolling. good luck!