+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Are all girls retarded?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I've been to more than my share of bars, and I'm not an 'intellectual snob'.

Can you tell me the benefit of meeting people in bars? Because I haven't found any. Unless you're just trying to get laid.
    ur exposed to a lot of other ppl supposedly wanting to meet ppl

i can't help it if girls only go for guys that just want a lay

u can't win can u ? i go to a hooker and i'm bad I try for a lay and i'm bad so all we're allowed to do is what you say ?

lots of ppl have met their wife at bars and the wife has had lots of babies so I don't know what you are talking about, maybe you are just racist ?

My Serb girlriend is cool and sexy. I spend hours every day with her.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    My Serb girlriend is cool and sexy. I spend hours every day with her.
    Because she's Europeaaaaan. I just said my best 3

And besides George, Europeans speak more foreign languages than Your lazy ass would ever like to learn! I soon will speak 4 laguages .And You? Uno? Bravo lol
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post

And besides George, Europeans speak more foreign languages than Your lazy ass would ever like to learn! I soon will speak 4 laguages .And You? Uno? Bravo lol
    I speak the only language worth learning.

Its not my fault our leaders at batshit insane. We should've conquered europe long ago. The british empire fell because it went soft. WW2 was our big chance to sieze power.

Tell me, Papi...

Are you as arrogant and annoying in all 4 languages, or only when you attempt to speak English?
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    That's the most stupid opinion I've heard about languages.
    Every language is worth learning.It's not just making You wiser it makes fun and is heeeelllaaa useful.
    I for example feel proud going to a foreign country and be able to speak its native language.It's not only make me proud but I get respect from people, showing them I do some effort to learn their language.
    I wazzzz here

That's the most stupid opinion I've heard about languages.
    Every language is worth learning.It's not just making You wiser it makes fun and is heeeelllaaa useful.
    I for example feel proud going to a foreign country and be able to speak its native language.It's not only make me proud but I get respect from people, showing them I do some effort to learn their language.
    Foreign countries that are not : Canada, UK, USA, Australia or NewZeland are bad. We're the conquerers inventors, warriors and social advancers of the world. Without us you'd be nothing but a country with a lot of cute girls that ended up getting raped by Germans and became less cute.

Foreign languages are stupid especially the European ones because Europe is a country full of annoying yuppies that think they're smarter than everyone else.

Like that stupid country that wanks off about itself because of renewable energy but relies on coal for its energy needs and imports a metric tonne of energy from non clean sources.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    Are you as arrogant and annoying in all 4 languages, or only when you attempt to speak English?
    Did I lie saying that?
    Maybe I am, but why should I try to be nice towards comments like his or... Yours? Lol stop, just stop.
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Foreign countries that are not : Canada, UK, USA, Australia or NewZeland are bad. We're the conquerers inventors, warriors and social advancers of the world. Without us you'd be nothing but a country with a lot of cute girls that ended up getting raped by Germans and became less cute.

Foreign languages are stupid especially the European ones because Europe is a country full of annoying yuppies that think they're smarter than everyone else.

Like that stupid country that wanks off about itself because of renewable energy but relies on coal for its energy needs and imports a metric tonne of energy from non clean sources.
    Goerge don't forget where You come from.Insulting Europe,You insult Yourself.
    I wazzzz here

Thats true. But Europeans should stop speaking their silly languages and learn english. We need to Unite as one people to have a big ass military. Girls wouldn't understand as they just make babies.

1) ur a fag
    2) I'm not uneducated
    3) If by 'women' u mean picking up bearded old men behind the train station then you do know more than me
    Ironic.

If you are going to try and sound educated you would at least take time to learn how to properly construct sentences without spelling and grammar mistakes.

No one likes you, I don't even know why you are still posting in this thread, you're just making yourself look more and more uneducated with each new post.
    anxiety out of place creates relationship static

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

We should've conquered europe long ago. The british empire fell because it went soft. WW2 was our big chance to sieze power.
    Australia should have conquered Europe after WWII???? Right.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by nonconformist View Post
    Ironic.

If you are going to try and sound educated you would at least take time to learn how to properly construct sentences without spelling and grammar mistakes.

No one likes you, I don't even know why you are still posting in this thread, you're just making yourself look more and more uneducated with each new post.
    b.c I care what an uneducated fag like u thinks of me

btw there are 2 types of english the british english and the american(wrong) english

remember every time an american calls someone on a spelling mistake for using british english a baby dies

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol ,seems like You don't know anything about Europe. Actually UK and Ireland are english speaking countries, plus (I'm talking about whole popularity from kids to old people) Holland,Sweden,Danemark,Norway,Belgium are very good at english.
    ah but who am I talking to... You're an ignorant.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Australia should have conquered Europe after WWII???? Right.
    Australia is part of the united kingdom and we're all part of the same bloody empire as the USA don't you forget it we're along in this world and we all need our friends even the USA

if real war were to happen the europeans would be to busy picking flowers and inventing new types of windmills

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast