+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dipped Pen in the Company ink...Now I'm paying

Dipped Pen in the Company ink...Now I'm paying

Probably the hardest lesson I've had to learn so far in my life, and something I will never, ever do again. Without getting into too much specifics. I've been a partner in our company for quite some time now. We hired my now ex on and things started happening between us. She had a boyfriend whom she broke up with because she was either sick of him, or liked me that much, or possibly a little bit of both. I noticed how she jumped from him to me. I put it in the back of my mind as that is a big part of someone's character. I didn't like it, but I accepted it. "hey I got the girl so F it". Fast forward almost 2 years later and we hit a rough patch. She breaks it off with me and we still had to work together, and I was MISERABLE. I met someone else whom I enjoyed spending time with and she caught wind of this. Guess who came back. I made the STUPIDEST mistake and took her back. Burned the bridge with the new girl whom I was having a lot of fun with, and moved forward with my no longer ex. Seven weeks later she starts acting weird and I tell her we need to talk. I told her I think we needed to take another break, because I knew what was coming and I wanted to save face this time. I see her flirting with one of our affiliates on her facebook and instantly realize there was something there, and had been something there between them for a couple weeks. I freak out on her and tell her how much of a terrible person she is for not just "manning up" and breaking things off with me if she knew she didnt want me anymore. She couldnt even man up and say that she liked this dude, even though I knew she did because I saw it with my own eyes. She claimed it was nothing, and now 1.5 months later they are full on dating. Time proved what I knew. The thing that hurts so much is that she had to be a little freaking girl about it the first time, and come running back as soon as she saw I was hitting it off with another, only to turn around and dump me as soon as SHE found someone else she thought was better than me. NOW I get to see her every day and have her pretend that we are best freaking friends, and I have to put on a happy face because I look like the ass if I don't. THIS IS THE WORST and I dont know what to do because I honestly loved this girl and wanted to marry her. She clearly just jumps from guy to guy to guy. I dont know whats up with that.

you f*cked this girl and put it in her mouth. You're the man! Now this other dude has to kiss where your d*ck has been. If I were you, I would have a smirk on my face every time I see her.

yeah thats definitely the other side of the coin for sure. Problem is it wasnt just a quick fling where I didnt catch feelings for her, I loved her and I think I still do because I think about her allll theee tiiiiime.

I'm 26 and she's 24 btw.

I'm currently hooking up with this 20 yr old chick I met on halloween which makes things easier. She's def good times

You wanted to marry this girl? You've got to be kidding me.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    you f*cked this girl and put it in her mouth. You're the man! Now this other dude has to kiss where your d*ck has been. If I were you, I would have a smirk on my face every time I see her.
    Dude can't you or someone else really say that about anyone's girlfriend? I mean even yours if you have one someone else can say that you had sex with her. Unless you get a virgin.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    You wanted to marry this girl? You've got to be kidding me.
    I did before I realized she was playing stupid little girl games, which obviously wasnt until the end.

Only-virgins says:

"Dude can't you or someone else really say that about anyone's girlfriend? I mean even yours if you have one someone else can say that you had sex with her. Unless you get a virgin."

don't say that! I was trying to cheer up the OP, haha. Honestly, I don't give a shit where a girl has been before me. I'm secure enough with myself to know I'm most likely the best she will ever have. I've been told by just about every girl I've been with that I have the nicest body or the biggest d*ck they've ever taken. Whether they're telling the truth or not, I could care less. lol

Well it's good that you moved on... sort of because you're still trippin' over her. Forget that broad! Focus on the ones you're getting currently

Only-virgins says:

"Dude can't you or someone else really say that about anyone's girlfriend? I mean even yours if you have one someone else can say that you had sex with her. Unless you get a virgin."

don't say that! I was trying to cheer up the OP, haha. Honestly, I don't give a shit where a girl has been before me. I'm secure enough with myself to know I'm most likely the best she will ever have. I've been told by just about every girl I've been with that I have the nicest body or the biggest d*ck they've ever taken. Whether they're telling the truth or not, I could care less. lol
    I was just wondering cause a lot of hypocrisy has been going around. I would hate to have a girl I love and some ex of her's cocksucker come up to me and tell me "I ****ed your girl and now you have to kiss her where my dick was" cause what...hes never gonna get a girl or purposely spend his entire life searching for a girl who doesn't like giving head? lol Nothing against you dude, I get it . Come to think of it...with the girls that I have been with how come I didn't get any compliments like that? Could have really boosted my confidence...damn bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtoast View Post
    She clearly just jumps from guy to guy to guy. I dont know whats up with that.
    Some girls Island hop boyfriends. I don't know. They can't make up their mind easy. Forget this girl and I would go back and find the previous girl you were with and beg for mercy...well not really beg but see if you can get something going again.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Well it's good that you moved on... sort of because you're still trippin' over her. Forget that broad! Focus on the ones you're getting currently
    Yeah thats def what I'm doing is just having fun right now...the thing that keeps me "trippin' over her" is that I have to see her and work closely with her every day. Out of sight out of mind is usually how I get over chicks. The random meaningless sex def helps the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I was just wondering cause a lot of hypocrisy has been going around. I would hate to have a girl I love and some ex of her's cocksucker come up to me and tell me "I ****ed your girl and now you have to kiss her where my dick was" cause what...hes never gonna get a girl or purposely spend his entire life searching for a girl who doesn't like giving head? lol Nothing against you dude, I get it . Come to think of it...with the girls that I have been with how come I didn't get any compliments like that? Could have really boosted my confidence...damn bitches.

Some girls Island hop boyfriends. I don't know. They can't make up their mind easy. Forget this girl and I would go back and find the previous girl you were with and beg for mercy...well not really beg but see if you can get something going again.
    yeah I'm working on bringing that one back around. I actually made some decent headway with her this past week. She wasn't having it at first when I started texting her, but she's def coming around and flirting again. So we'll see. She's pretty damn hot too.

COCO: You cant be a chick and use the term "broad" or can you?!?!

I guess my real question guys/girls is, how do I treat this situation?

I go back and forth between being friendly back to her, and being cold to her. I want to be cold to her all the time to convey how much of a piece of shit I think she is, but sometimes I'm just in a good mood and I end up being nice to her.

This is just so freaking tough for me because I obviously still have feelings for the girl, but at the same time there is NO POINT, because I would never get back with her.

Its been a month and a half and I'm still going through problems with this chick. If I didnt have to work so damn closely with her and SEE HER texting her new bf in the office It would be easier. This shit is torture. Outside of the office is cool, cuz she's not there and I'm talking to other chicks. Work is different, i hate it there and I'm a partner in the company! I need to love it there! UGH

DO NOT BANG/DATE COWORKERS!

Dogtoast says:

"I guess my real question guys/girls is, how do I treat this situation?"

take back control of your head. Don't let her have the power to change who you are. Stop being cold or 'pretending' to be nice to her. Just treat her like you two never met before.

charge it experience and lessons learned.

she'll be the sorry one in the end, guaranteed. particularly because she's messing with a workmate again. she hasn't learned her lesson yet.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Dogtoast says:

"I guess my real question guys/girls is, how do I treat this situation?"

take back control of your head. Don't let her have the power to change who you are. Stop being cold or 'pretending' to be nice to her. Just treat her like you two never met before.
    Thanks for the good advice. This is typically how I treat her when I'm busy at work. I'm just a nice guy to her and I make her laugh like I do everyone else. Its a bit weird though when today for example she brings up how she wore my dress socks the other day with her uggs. I'm just like "oh thats cool"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast