+ Follow This Topic

Thread: True or False?

True or False?

Men have relationships to have sex. Woman have sex to have relationships.
    Agree or disagree?

Disagree. I think men and women in general want the same things in life, we just have a hell of a time putting them together the healthy way!

Now~women of course are more emotional hands down we are...cant help that God gave us ovaries. And men the brain to think Logically. (when it comes to relationships)

As for sex~some women(such as myself) can NOT have sex just to have it, I want to be emotionally connected with that person. Some men feel the same too. And then there are those who just want to ****-plain and simple, no strings attached. But for myself, I want to be with someone who shares the same ideas with me. And isnt one for having sex just to get it. I dont have sex to have a relationship, I want the relationship first.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I would say that it depends on the people. I know some men who definately seem to be in relationships just for the "benefits."

However, for the most part I think Squirt is right - I think we mostly want the same things we just have different wants of getting what we want.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

I think that when most guys first go into a relationship they would be attracted by the girls' looks. There's just something in our minds that says attractive girls would be good in bed too. But after a while, this feeling sorta wears off (not totally but partially) and we stay in the relationship not for sex but because of... dare I say... love? It's just the connection. So I disagree, relationships are not just for sex.

And if a girl goes around offering her body to get into a relationship, she must be one desperate girl.

It really does depend on the individual person. I don't think most men have relationships to have sex, though the ones that do tend to make those of the male gender seem cliche. Women usually have sex only when they're in relationships because they seem to need an emotional connection more often.
    Comparing both males and females I think men find it easier to have casual sex, although I believe people who do are relatively rare.
    And then there are those women who become sexual with perfect strangers hoping to get into relationships, (I have a friend just like that) but they never get anywhere, and I'd like to say that the majority of women wouldn't think twice about doing something so sad and desperate.
    I have seen the mystics play there,
    Once or twice but I knew they had a reason.
    Enchantment plays it's cards all right,
    Hand in hand with the working of the seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Rêveur
    It really does depend on the individual person. I don't think most men have relationships to have sex, though the ones that do tend to make those of the male gender seem cliche. Women usually have sex only when they're in relationships because they seem to need an emotional connection more often.
    Comparing both males and females I think men find it easier to have casual sex, although I believe people who do are relatively rare.
    And then there are those women who become sexual with perfect strangers hoping to get into relationships, (I have a friend just like that) but they never get anywhere, and I'd like to say that the majority of women wouldn't think twice about doing something so sad and desperate.
    Bingo, Pretty much said what I was thinking..so no more talk from me is necessary lol.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    disagree, like i was talking about in another thread, there is a friend that can be your ftf. you can have sex without having a relationship. i think that people have relationships because they like the bond that they feel with another person. either that or because they get pregnant. take your pick. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Disagree.
    Im a guy and Ild be quite happy to go withought sex, a relationship is much more important to me. And on the other hand, I know girls that are quite happy with one night stands.
    It doesnt seam that there are that many 'traditional' girls around my area anymore... alot of them seam to have a focus on sex, probaly created by the media. I have learnt that though some act a certan way, they dont follow though with it, but too many of them do.
    Where I come from, Innocence seams to be a rare virtue.
    Whats everyone elces view on this?

Where I come from, innocence seems very common. Not much underage or casual sex here. However, I think that for a relationship to be complete, sex is necessary. I think that intimacy is a very important part of love, but I won't have it with anyone I don't feel emotionally connected to and ready to commit my life to.

yeah I guess your right... being a virgin and all i supose I cant realy comment