+ Follow This Topic

Thread: unsure how to move forward

unsure how to move forward

Right I'll explain the basics and then if you want any more detail ill post it another time. Basically there's this girl i like and i'm pretty sure she likes me. We speak over MSN all the time and she's usually the one to start the conversation, we've agreed to meet up on the weekend and go for a few drinks. The thing is we're meeting friend's we both know as well, so it isn't exactly a 1 on 1 'date' (before any says I am 99% sure this isnt a 'friend zone' situation).

I know it might sound strange but im not sure what to do when we actually meet up, obviously I should talk to her, make her laugh etc...but i'm just kinda paranoid of doing something wrong . What would be the best things to do during the night to show her I want to move forward and be with her?

Nobody able to help on this?

Why dont you buy her drinks, compliment her on hows shes dressed/looks, flirt with her...then ask her out for coffee or dinner. Get her phone number and have a vocal contact instead of instant messaging.

If you feel confident enough ask her if she wants to leave the bar and go back to your place to watch a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by jb12288 View Post
    Why dont you buy her drinks, compliment her on hows shes dressed/looks, flirt with her...then ask her out for coffee or dinner. Get her phone number and have a vocal contact instead of instant messaging.

If you feel confident enough ask her if she wants to leave the bar and go back to your place to watch a movie.
    I agree. If the op and the girl seem to have a great time as the night is ending casually ask to exchange numbers and see if there's any interest there. Maybe you can do a lunch date or something by yourselves.