+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm the Dumper, and my Dumpee is still being mean...

Quote Originally Posted by cmacattack1 View Post
    Yeah it sure does. It will put your mind at ease to forgive him, even though he more or less took a big shit on you when you guys were dating. Holding all those hostile feelings towards somebody will bring you down, and I honestly feel sorry for people that feel that way. You are trying to understand and it's a good thing.
    I wouldn't go as far and say that he took a big shit on me while we were dating... He was just kinda young and immature and tried to be a good boyfriend but his issues held him back sometimes. He had his other little girlfriends before we met and I was basically his first "serious" girlfriend... He was my first EVER boyfriend, and my first serious boyfriend, so it really knocked us both out emotionally in the end because we had no idea what to do in a serious relationship.

Eh, I erased the draft message and decided maybe to just drop a "hello" someday. Just a casual "hi". Maybe someday.

I hope that you and your ex will work things out someday. I have a feeling that things will work out with you and your ex as well as me and my ex... I have more doubts with my case, but I'm sure with you and your ex, things will be just fine. =]

Well as far as I'm concerned, physical abuse is pretty serious. That's what meant by that.

It was a good thing you deleted it. You would be more tempted to send it and you might have regretted it later.

I hope you haven't been hitting the meth pipe because it's very unlikely that we will be getting in with our exes again. Maybe I have to keep telling myself that to not get my hopes up but it's realistic.

Let's forget them anyway, we got a marriage in 20 years to look forward to remember?
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Quote Originally Posted by cmacattack1 View Post
    Well as far as I'm concerned, physical abuse is pretty serious. That's what meant by that.

It was a good thing you deleted it. You would be more tempted to send it and you might have regretted it later.

I hope you haven't been hitting the meth pipe because it's very unlikely that we will be getting in with our exes again. Maybe I have to keep telling myself that to not get my hopes up but it's realistic.

Let's forget them anyway, we got a marriage in 20 years to look forward to remember?
    Oh wow, I have to be honest honey.. I was a bit emotional at the time I posted about him hitting me. He never really physically abused me, he just rough handled me a little and it didn't bothered me much because... I'm weird, I guess, hahaha. I cried when he slapped me on the ass one time because I was on something and it made me extra sensitive to everything around me. If I wasn't on it... I wouldn't have cried. I would have laughed at him, actually. :S

In case we don't get back with out exes, I sure hope we can all be friends someday. I actually planned to do a whole makeover on myself soon and I want to look my best the next time we talk/see each other. Right now's not the time as much as I would like to talk to him, I have to step back, take a deep breath, and let more time go by.

I am starting to feel a lot better these days... I am starting to have this mental clarity over what has happened and I gave myself a hug for trying my best in our relationship, and forgave myself for every immature things I've said and did to my ex while dating and while we broke up. We both weren't perfect, basically.

Hahahaha in 20 years I'll be 39. That's ooooold! :O

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123