+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Very difficult situation need help (long read)

Very difficult situation need help (long read)

Ok guys this is my first post on this forum and I'm just looking for some help. Oh yeah BTW both me and this girl both just graduated last year.

Ok long story here guys I've been dating this girl for around fourteen months everything was absolutely perfect. I was sure I had found the love of my life, she would always tell me how no matter what she'd be here for me, would always be sweet and talk sweet to me and tell me how I was the love of her life and was even talking about getting married and spending her life with me. She told me she'd never leave me or anything of the sort. This girl is perfect in literally every way possible. We would fight though but everything would always be fixed by the next morning which I loved. But before I begin my problem I need to tell you this girl acts on impulses ALL THE TIME and it also very easily persuaded by others.

But about two months ago at the beginning of October she just started acting different. She told me she thought we needed a break because i was too controling, and that we talked too much (which I admitted we do) and I told her I'd change and do what it took to make her happy. So we went on one for about two weeks or so and everything went good for the next couple of days and then she started regressing back into her old ways which went on for about a week or so. She flips one day and tells me that she doesn't wanna be with me anymore. I love this girl more than anything so I try to get her back and she does indeed take me back. So since that day we had been great, we weren't fighting or anything I mean we were absolutely fine it really felt to me like she was acting like she did when we first went out and I loved it and she was also extremely happy.

WELL today, starts off good you know we're both happy with each other I don't get to see her much but we were both off today and we were planning on seeing each other which was great. Well around two o'clock today I get a text saying she just talked to her best friends aunt and that she couldn't do this anymore (Meaning she can't be with me anymore). I mean I haven't spoken to her since so I have no idea what her and her friends aunt talked about, but she did say that she was too young for a serious relationship. Now I do believe she was acting on impulse and I'm sure her friends aunt told her that we were too serious.

But guys I was just wondering what should I do? I mean I want to be with this girl for the rest of my life and she tells me she does every night but she seems really confused about what she wants. I mean I'd love to spend my life with this girl and marry her but seems like there's a lot going on in her head and we don't really have much opportunity to talk so we definitely have a lack of communication. I was just wondering guys what should I do? I am in love with this girl and always treated her like a queen I'm seriously the nicest guy around and I'm always there for her. But I'm just wondering what I should do guys, please I don't wanna leave her or anything like that.

Thank you for your time guys.

EDIT:I just read the stages of marriage/long term relationship sticky at the top. My god it described us perfectly. We were in stage 3 then went back to stage 4 now we're in stage 3 agian. Guys just how can I convince her to stick it out with me. I need some help.
    Last edited by Nhelp; 21-11-09 at 07:19 AM.