hello me and my ex broke up last Saturday, Me and her started off as friends before we dated and even at that you could consider us together then. This is the second time we broke up, both times i broke up with her. Now a little about me... I am 19 and see i have a lot of experiences left to learn and going out to the party's and the limited responsibility is good. However I believe I found and lost the girl that took the party out of the party er because now without her all i fought for (being single freedom parties) seems so silly now. The last conversation we had was i had promised her i wouldn't go out and party while she was gone as it bugs her i may do something irresponsible and she thinks i have a higher potential and i am not using it. As i was saying she told me when i had let her know id be breaking that promises after we broke up that if i went she wouldnt talk to me. I went as i really just needed my friends and to go out to get my mind off things. She hadn't talked to me since i sent her a few messages but nothing back. Until today 3am Saturday morning saying I miss you, i replied and gave her a call but she didn't get back to me. she probly just got home from a party and was thinking who knows. I just want to know do i give her more time or do i try to get her talking now that she texted me? she texted me just for a cry for help?