+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tell me, what is he thinking?

Tell me, what is he thinking?

Hi, I am new here. I find myself desperately needing a space to tell out and get response from people but i can't do so with my friends...because i think i have fallen for the boy in class and they're all close with him. i don't want anyone to find out although i did tell a few close girlfriends. i'm afraid of losing this friend should he NOT like me in return. anyways, here is my story and question :

i was playing with his mobile phone the other day, and i saw my solo pictures there. there was about 15 pictures, 5 of them my solo pics, 5 of them his solo pics, and the remaining are group pics. that seems like he likes me. but whenever we're hanging out, he doesn't give me the impression that he's into me. plus he just broke up a few months ago... and he mentioned that he doesn't wanna be in any relationship for the time being. but why is he keeping my pictures then?

my closefriend seemed to make it pretty obvious that i like this guy. 'cause whenever he's around she would tease me...and i would get fed up of it. i don't think he notice her teasing me quietly at a side whenever he walked past us. but recently i noticed that a boy from class sort of like... figure out who i'm into. and the other day, i saw them talking and my crush looked directly at me. i know they're talking about me because i could read the lips . well, they're not really far from me. in fact, just in front of me... its just that they're whispering and i couldn't really hear anything. but after that i notice my crush keep looking at me and even said "anyone who likes me, will be sad." i tried to cover up and when they were discussing more about this love/crush thing as a group... i voiced out my opinion and said "i dont agree in having relationships right now. studies come first." i dont really mean that. i'm just sayin that to cover up the whole "i like him thing".

when i said that, he told me i shouldnt be like that. he said that i should be more open and try to be in love. what the freaking heck man...

i don't understand. if he is keeping my pictures, means he must be into me right? but why is he so apprehensive?

by the way we chat a lot in the msn. and he even asked me to join him in the gym, for a jog, etc. in the theaters, we sat at the couple seat. once he even grabbed my hand. i'm not sure if he was scared or he really wanted to grab my hand... because we were watching a scary movie. i feel like such a fool sometimes. i dont even know if he likes me back for REAL .. or is he just playing with me because he think it is fun.

in class, whenever i'm busy studying, he would poke my shoulder and walk away. last time, we used to misscall each other but not anymore. and he told me that if i want a ride to class, i can always call him. he's treating me nice and i really can't stop liking him. but problem is, i don't know what he's thinking. if he doesn't like me, he shouldnt treat me this good. i will get the wrong idea... like right now.

i seriously don't understand what is he thinking. anyone can help me out?

And yet again...

We have a shy girl, who is doing everything she can do to hide her affection for some guy, then wondering why the guy seems confused and hesitant to approach her.

He likes you. He has done everything he could do to show you that, and to give you a chance to return his feelings.

You've obviously given him no sign that his efforts to get your attention did him any good. Don't be surprised if he stops trying.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

He likes you. Show him that you like him back.