+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Bored George's Discontent With Life/Women/Anything Thread

uhm...*raise hand quitely - can you sum up why do you hate girls? it's 13 pages and i'm lazy to read all your posts?

If you could give me something to work on, i might find a solution for you. it isnt a good thing to dislike a whole gender, people are different

I dislike most guys as well: barbaric, some lies and in order try to get girls and wont stay with her for long. When a guy comes into my life, i curse them for coming in to mylife and mess up everything but i'm trying to fix it. The feeling of hating people is like bad food in your stomach. You have to get it out for your own good
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

I never said guys were good people either. I just said half the chicks out there are crap. I don't hate all girls.. most are pretty ok, I just hate the ones that I try and date.

why do you hate the ones you try and date? you like them in the first place to do that. Why change?
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Quote Originally Posted by valhensing View Post
    why do you hate the ones you try and date? you like them in the first place to do that. Why change?
    Because they won't date me. One of the things I dislike is that a small number of men root all of the girls, the same girls who might complain about men. These are the average, yet attractive girls who think they are hot and ignore the average men who want to date them.

Lets see, what else, I tried very hard to form a relationship with girls when I was younger and they always turned me down so that entire period of my life is over and all I have to show for it is the bitter taste of rejection and a faint memory of the girl showing me what might have been.

Why ? Not because I am a bad person, or was too cowardly to act, a little shy and nervous maybe. But this is because I was not good looking enough to fit in with her little fantasy. Now she is probably still single and ageing on her own - what a bloody tragic waste.

That is why I dislike women - they ruin everything with their spoiled demanding stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Because they won't date me...

that sums it up right there.

as for the rest of your diatribe, as has been stated to you many times here: IT'S YOUR NEGATIVE TAKE ON ANYTHING WITH A PUSSY (NOT TO MENTION YOURSELF) THAT PREVENTS YOU GETTING CLOSE TO THEM!!!!!

have you ever tried making a girl laugh instead of thinking how wet you could make her? perhaps invested some time into meeting their needs instead of your own? I've known dudes bigger than you who have no problems getting with girls because they treated them respectfully, and did their best to make them feel comfortable and safe by joking around with them and perking their interests that way.

you're blaming the women you approach, or (your version of) societies perceptions on personal appearance for all your woes, but the simple fact is that anyone can do ok in trying to find a companion if they step out with a light heart and a good attitude. I did it for years before I met my lovely, so I know what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    that sums it up right there.

as for the rest of your diatribe, as has been stated to you many times here: IT'S YOUR NEGATIVE TAKE ON ANYTHING WITH A PUSSY (NOT TO MENTION YOURSELF) THAT PREVENTS YOU GETTING CLOSE TO THEM!!!!!

have you ever tried making a girl laugh instead of thinking how wet you could make her? perhaps invested some time into meeting their needs instead of your own? I've known dudes bigger than you who have no problems getting with girls because they treated them respectfully, and did their best to make them feel comfortable and safe by joking around with them and perking their interests that way.

you're blaming the women you approach, or (your version of) societies perceptions on personal appearance for all your woes, but the simple fact is that anyone can do ok in trying to find a companion if they step out with a light heart and a good attitude. I did it for years before I met my lovely, so I know what I'm talking about.
    Wow... your suggestions are painfully obvious for example, 'making a girl laught' and 'meeting their needs' the only simple needs here are you. If you going to make suggestions like you know what you are talking about try to think it through, I am ugly and antisocial I am not a moron.

Make her laugh... good one.. why not add 'talk to her' if you want a PHD in stating the bleeding obvious.

this might hurt and make you feel bad a little bit. However, there are better methods than "give up, fed up". Try to improve yourself a little bit, decrease the bitterness a little bit and they will date you.

Do you want to know what is scaring them from dating you? Your attitude. Once they dont like you, you blame it on them so if you guys date and break up, they will be blame more. Girls see to that point, not just "oh, there is a cute guy who like me"
    keep it simple

But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Because they won't date me. One of the things I dislike is that a small number of men root all of the girls, the same girls who might complain about men. These are the average, yet attractive girls who think they are hot and ignore the average men who want to date them.

Lets see, what else, I tried very hard to form a relationship with girls when I was younger and they always turned me down so that entire period of my life is over and all I have to show for it is the bitter taste of rejection and a faint memory of the girl showing me what might have been.

Why ? Not because I am a bad person, or was too cowardly to act, a little shy and nervous maybe. But this is because I was not good looking enough to fit in with her little fantasy. Now she is probably still single and ageing on her own - what a bloody tragic waste.

That is why I dislike women - they ruin everything with their spoiled demanding stupidity.
    That is a really sad attitude to have.

As ive said numerous times not all women are how you to perceive them to be.
    Maybe you should take a step back from your wallowing self pitying view on women and actually see that there are some well meaning, genuine women out there that would be interested..but not in a man they can see hates women.

I know there are some self centred, self absorbed women out there, but that doesnt mean we are all like that.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Wow... your suggestions are painfully obvious for example, 'making a girl laught' and 'meeting their needs' the only simple needs here are you. If you going to make suggestions like you know what you are talking about try to think it through, I am ugly and antisocial I am not a moron.

Make her laugh... good one.. why not add 'talk to her' if you want a PHD in stating the bleeding obvious.

well dickhead, if you don't want any help...stop asking! if it's so painfully obvious, then why are you avoiding these crucial actions? it's because you enjoy blaming everyone but you, and it's easier that way. if you actually had to be accountable and stop relying on your 'ugly' crutch, then your poor attitude would be undeniably exposed (even to you - not that you'd admit it).

"i'm ugly and anti-social....ooohh, poor me. no-one's ever going to love me....boo-****in'-hoo!"

THIS guy got with Julia Roberts ffs!

stop making excuses...

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what is "ffs"?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    for ****s sake
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OHHHH I like that... you shall see that in my future posts Thanks werty!

flea.. I like him

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok, seriously, what the hell is wrong with being pissed off with women ? Why does everyone make out that it is so bad to dislike girls ?

What you describe is often true for young women (men too).

Why don't you get some experience and date some older women, George? Do you know what a cougar is? A mature, no-strings attached woman could teach you a lot about how to treat women as well as some manners around them.

And no, I don't mean me. If I were single I might take you under my tutelage, tho you'd have to get tested for STDs first...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

George, seek professional help.

You got issues with women and no one is going to love you or have sex with you (excepting underpaid whores) till you deal with it.

Women can smell your hate and contept before you ever open your mouth and they run from it. As they should, it's pretty damn obvious that you would be mentally and emotionally abusive to any woman who got near you.

Stop spending $$$ on prostitues and start spending it on a good therapist.

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast