Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    flea.. I like him
    Flea-bitten, are you?
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    well dickhead, if you don't want any help...stop asking! if it's so painfully obvious, then why are you avoiding these crucial actions? it's because you enjoy blaming everyone but you, and it's easier that way. if you actually had to be accountable and stop relying on your 'ugly' crutch, then your poor attitude would be undeniably exposed (even to you - not that you'd admit it).

"i'm ugly and anti-social....ooohh, poor me. no-one's ever going to love me....boo-****in'-hoo!"

THIS guy got with Julia Roberts ffs!

stop making excuses...
    He is much better looking than me... you have no idea how much effort I have already put into this. I can talk the talk.. I can be charming enough.. but once the charm wears off they're simply not interested. You just can't get over that barrier if you are not attractive.

Its just ****ing hopeless I'll be single forever, I can't see a girl liking me any time soon and each year just passes by like the last with nothing to show for it but more rejection.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, enjoy your single life.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by Heratriumphant View Post
    George, seek professional help.

You got issues with women and no one is going to love you or have sex with you (excepting underpaid whores) till you deal with it.

Women can smell your hate and contept before you ever open your mouth and they run from it. As they should, it's pretty damn obvious that you would be mentally and emotionally abusive to any woman who got near you.

Stop spending $$$ on prostitues and start spending it on a good therapist.
    Bullshit I would be abusive. I'd never hurt a little girl.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lets see a pic george
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Yes my life is sad.

i personally think it's much easier for a guy to get a girl. Not that would be hard for an attractive woman to get a guy but it's easier for an average looking guy to find an average/ hot girl.

And here is why:
    woman, if you arent born attractive/hot or put some increadible effort into it? you cant get good looking guy+ good personality.. What are you going to say: "i like you" with a handsome man and have him look at you "she's easy", "ugly", "too forward".

Man: even if you're not goodlooking, you can be attractive to women which involve going to her and start conversation (which is forbidden for average looking women...)

some tips: get a really good hair style.. If you dont know, message me via LF, i'll tell which kind is attractive
    - Be a gentlement... doesnt cost a thing and women feel for those who're kind to them.
    - If they arent attrachted to you physically, there are still things that you can do:Soft, tender voices, clothe HINTING your good body....
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

yeah! let me see a pic. What do you have to lose?
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Quote Originally Posted by valhensing View Post
    i personally think it's much easier for a guy to get a girl. Not that would be hard for an attractive woman to get a guy but it's easier for an average looking guy to find an average/ hot girl.

And here is why:
    woman, if you arent born attractive/hot or put some increadible effort into it? you cant get good looking guy+ good personality.. What are you going to say: "i like you" with a handsome man and have him look at you "she's easy", "ugly", "too forward".

Man: even if you're not goodlooking, you can be attractive to women which involve going to her and start conversation (which is forbidden for average looking women...)

some tips: get a really good hair style.. If you dont know, message me via LF, i'll tell which kind is attractive
    - Be a gentlement... doesnt cost a thing and women feel for those who're kind to them.
    - If they arent attrachted to you physically, there are still things that you can do:Soft, tender voices, clothe HINTING your good body....
    No you can't, the common misconception is because boys have to do the approaching so people assume this means they can use their personalities to get hotter girls. In reality both sexes date uglier people for a variety of reasons and those reasons are very few, as are you chances of rooting someone more attractive than yourself.

well, i disagree. Most of the time where woman approach guy, even if the guy date them, they wont last long because the guy might not hving feeling for you. And guy dont tend to stay with someone if they dont have much feeling for you.

for girl, evn if they agree to date a man and dont have much feeling for, 70% that they might still stay because you provide closure, comfort etc
    keep it simple

But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Quote Originally Posted by valhensing View Post
    well, i disagree. Most of the time where woman approach guy, even if the guy date them, they wont last long because the guy might not hving feeling for you. And guy dont tend to stay with someone if they dont have much feeling for you.

for girl, evn if they agree to date a man and dont have much feeling for, 70% that they might still stay because you provide closure, comfort etc
    I make you spot on there, however guys can be just as bad as they tend to hold onto a girl as they dont want her to find anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtdg82 View Post
    I make you spot on there, however guys can be just as bad as they tend to hold onto a girl as they dont want her to find anyone else.
    errr........
    keep it simple

But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it's much easier for a girl to find a guy. Generally. Even if she's ugly, SOMEONE wants to tap that. Ugly girls usually score ugly men.

Ugly men can score very pretty girls but these men either have money, or wonderful, loving and caring and funny personalities.

In my non-biased opinion Geroge, you claim you're ugly, but you are don't come across as having the capibility to be all that loving, or caring and certainly not for the long term and I don't find you particulary funny either.

OMG I have seen the light, thank you loveforum for producing the same advice for my dense head over and over again.

All I need to do is be positive and drop my negative attitude. If I do that girls will like me because it is all about personality. What a fool I have been ! Thank you all.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Other than the sarcastic bastard tone, you're on the money buddy!

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast