+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bored George's Discontent With Life/Women/Anything Thread

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post

I'll pay her a visit nearly every weekend. I'll order the same or a similar coffee and she will smile softly and carry on in much the same way as she did smile at me. Watching her make my coffee is a genuine highlight of my day. She rolls up her sleeves and I can see her soft little arms and as her hair is tied back I can see her ears which are just as lovely as the rest of her. To me it is a tender moment .....

I'd like to ask her what is her name. I'd like to make her a coffee and something to eat. .
    This is the lovliest thing I've seen you write.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I promised I'd be good from now on. I have seen some nasty people and there is nothing good about letting your hatred and bitterness consume you. Bitterness is not a pretty sight. I want to try and live my life right from now on. Be a good person.

Still iti s sad that no girls like me,.... unfortunately the only way to get them to like me would be to embrace my old ways. Which I cannot do.

SO I guess I will just be single...

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Agreed!!!...............

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How much actual experience do you have in asking girls out, George? Because I tend to see a pattern... guys ask a girl or two out, get shot down, and then get scared. Once they are scared, they stop asking. Is this what you have done?

I have a fair bit of experience asking out girls and even more experience getting rejected..

I'm trying to keep fit and eat well...but I do not know if it will help. A girlfriend seems like a foreign distanct concept that will not work for me.
    I'm not a kid either, I am almost 26 so its been a long time and that is not an easy thing to let go of and start fresh.

I'm a long way behind everyone else. My looks are not great and I am a really big guy... I'm not fat but I am abnormally large. Picute a little person who is say 5'10 and enlarge that person to 6'5 and you've got me.

Most other tall people are skinny and have longer limbs. I don't I'm a stocky person who is also 6'5.... it makes it hard to compete with all of the sublime young males out there. Young women almost won't consider me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are 6'5"??? Are you kidding? I would consider that a HUGE advantage. Women like to feel safe and protected - I always feel the most girly around very tall men. (I am 5'8") It's like an aphrodisiac! I would automatically give you extra points just for being tall.

I really don't think your height is a problem, unless you are seeking a short girl, and even then, i think some would be willing.

And I really doubt you are as ugly as you think... I deal with tons of people, and I swear, there are really very few people with absolutely no redeeming qualities.

I really think your problem is a matter of your own internal thoughts, and not everyone else, hun.

As someone who works in the service industry... sometimes the regulars are the highlight of my day too. I have a few customers that I get excited knowing they'll be in soon.

Don't be afraid to strike up a conversation.

And if you're worried about her take on you listen to her laughter. When a customer has over stayed his welcome I tend have a very forced polite laugh.

hope that helps
    Ted, how do I explain this to you. Last night, I ate the best cake of my life. Do you think I'm gonna let that cake out of my life? Hell no. I'm gonna find out what bakery made that cake and I'm gonna get some more cake.

6'2" is an advantage, 6'3 is tall, 6'5 is too big and when you're 6'5 and big or your size you are simply to big.

Idk...6'5'' is not too big.
    How much do you weigh?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    6'2" is an advantage, 6'3 is tall, 6'5 is too big and when you're 6'5 and big or your size you are simply to big.
    I disagree.

How to approach girls and make her be my girlfriend ?

For some reason I find confidence that not every woman finds me repulsive.

I ask how do I talk to a girl to make her my girlfriend if I see her at a pub or out somewhere ?

I think they would think I am rapist if I approached on the street and just wanted to get laid at a bar.

I also think they will racist me because I look european and so many european men are pigs.

How to approach girls ?

Looks don't matter so long as you make yourself presentable.

Get a good haircut, wear nice clothes, get in decent shape, or whatever it is you need to do.

You also seem to have confidence issues, so that might be a problem.

As for what to do in a bar, I've never done it myself but I'd assume if a girl makes eye contact with you, you can just walk up to her and say something like "Hey" or "I'm George, and you are?" and take it off from there.

Maybe one of the more experienced guys on here can help you with that lol.

Wait this is the ask females section - where all the girls at? Help this dude out!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're such a spam whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You're such a spam whore.
    Well its not my fault you got picked on in school.

I'm taking a wild shot in the dark with this one - I could be completely wrong.

George - don't take this the wrong way but, do you have good friends in real life? The skillset required to create and maintain friendships is similar to what you need for relationships. I don't think it's your looks that turn people off like you say but it might be your attitude and demeanor. If you answered no to my question above, then go out and make more friends and learn how to deal with people. You gotta learn to walk before you can run.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast