+ Follow This Topic
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: Bored George's Discontent With Life/Women/Anything Thread

actually i read before the better looking one is the better chance they have to make more money and get promotions. so it's all interlinked. we all like a pretty face including the bosses. so georgie you're gonna have to become your own boss to succeed and get the gals or

just keep renting them
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

This thread is.... epic. Don't judge me wrong George, but I can actually relate to much of this.

Now, what I read one day and think is true: "Beauty isn't confidence; confidence is beautiful." Lately I've come to understand that people (in particular, women) are primarily attracted by this: confidence. It's unfair :/ so often the less confident ones are better people, because they don't get cocky and they will probably try harder to please the others. But it's still the way it works. I think. Thoughts, ladies? plz?
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.

Не понимаю....

Quote Originally Posted by irrelevant_89 View Post
    It's unfair :/ so often the less confident ones are better people, because they don't get cocky and they will probably try harder to please the others.
    I think that lack of confidence generally comes off as insecurity and insecurity is hardly attractive regardless of situation, content or environment.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's a huge difference between confidence and ego, too. Ego is a turn off.

And George, you whine about no one 'helping' you, but you don't like anyone's answers to anything. We're not telling you what you WANT to hear, so the forum's advice is useless? Sure you're entitled to your own opinion, but an opinion based in hate isn't so much of an opinion as it is a bias. It's clear you have no respect for women at all. Do you think it would be okay for people to come on here and talk about people of different races the way that you talk about women? No, because that's called RACISM and it's wrong.....as is displaying hatred or bias towards any distinct group in society.

You ARE a misogynist, sorry. Maybe when you figure that out and knock it off, maybe some girl out there would want to date you. You haven't figured out yet that girls aren't seeing you as ugly on the outside, just the inside, which is way worse.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    actually i read before the better looking one is the better chance they have to make more money and get promotions. so it's all interlinked. we all like a pretty face including the bosses. so georgie you're gonna have to become your own boss to succeed and get the gals or

just keep renting them
    Taller men = more successful. Both w/money & women. On average, of course.

[url]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/5887567/Tall-men-earn-more-than-shorter-colleagues-research-claims..html[/url]

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2190461.stm[/url]

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How sad does one have to be to actually type up an "I'm leaving the forums" thread? Just friggin' go ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    How sad does one have to be to actually type up an "I'm leaving the forums" thread? Just friggin' go ...
    you're become mean shorty. your wife won't give it up no more?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha mean? I'm not. I'm just saying ... I don't see the point of trying to make a dramatic exit.

I still have plenty of love for this forum.
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

and i have plenty of love for george. i will actually honestly miss him. if only our admins male admins were half as entertaining.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know some people liked him and that's not a problem. I think I'm entitled to dislike him just as much as people dislike the mods here.

... but since I like YOU, doesn't that score me some points? (i'm not an admin or anything)
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    I used to post on a forum that automatically banned anyone who posted a "goodbye forum" thread.

I honestly think it was a pretty good policy, kept the shit stirring and drama to a minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I think that lack of confidence generally comes off as insecurity and insecurity is hardly attractive regardless of situation, content or environment.
    Yes, I see your point. But what's so wrong with insecurity? It's a flaw, but hardly one of the most important ones imo. Yet it seems to be a dealbreaker for pretty much everyone.
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    and i have plenty of love for george. i will actually honestly miss him. if only our admins male admins were half as entertaining.
    What? Did Bored George leave?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    What? Did Bored George leave?
    He posted one of those "I'm leaving" threads, and it got condensed into this one.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast