+ Follow This Topic
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Bored George's Discontent With Life/Women/Anything Thread

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    What? Did Bored George leave?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcS5wzPfl0c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcS5wzPfl0c[/ame]
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aww, geez.

It's never the one you are HOPING will go that does it in the end.

Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah to be honest I never was so upset with BG to the point ,that I wanted him to go. I wanted him to go just because of the fact that he was annoying and insulting other people. I never felt really insulted with the things he said. The way he was writing didn't really got my attention.
    But I still think that trolls should leave. It's enough when they come from time to time,but staying here for few months? We,normal members, have enough different opinions about some things to get in an argue and then like each other back again.But if someone insults and start fights all the time , it's not healthy anymore.
    And yeah, I think too, that some people should leave faster than BG
    I wazzzz here

I infracted one post that went too far with his woman-hating and he had a hissie and left. I think he'll come back.

George can't get away with totally hating on women when others don't. I'd do the same thing if there were some woman on here totally hating on men. We can't have that.
    Spammer Spanker

Women..... [sigh]

Why can't people just accept that attraction is attraction. People will go for the absolute best that they think they can get. The end. You get variation because people are attracted to different things and have varying degrees of self esteem.

To put it crudely "Why would I date a fuggo when I can get better?"

Why are you whining over the "unfairness" of it all? And yes, you are whining.

Question: "Why are women so picky when it comes to looks?"

Answer: Everyone is. Men, women, heck even children will pick the cutest puppy over the ugly one. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    To put it crudely "Why would I date a fuggo when I can get better?"

Why are you whining over the "unfairness" of it all? And yes, you are whining.

Question: "Why are women so picky when it comes to looks?"

Answer: Everyone is. Men, women, heck even children will pick the cutest puppy over the ugly one. Get over it.
    But that's not true as well. There are loads of women out there who will pick ugly, disabled and deformed over rich, pretty and shallow. One of my friends is consigned to a wheel chair and he will be for the rest of his life. He landed a total babe, she's absolutely gorgeous and sweet with the niceset personality and she's head over heels in love with him. It's stuff like that people ignore because it didn't happen to them. The real problem is people (myself included) use their personal experience to create their version of reality, no matter how flawed and untrue that version may be.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

^^thats so cool
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

he'll get bored and come back
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

In my experience only trolls will post "goodbye" threads to keep the shit stirring going.

Oh well, see you George. I may be new, but I've read enough of your stuff to know you won't ever "get it". OR if you do get it, you just like drama.

why do people complain about drama?! crazy.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    But that's not true as well. There are loads of women out there who will pick ugly, disabled and deformed over rich, pretty and shallow. One of my friends is consigned to a wheel chair and he will be for the rest of his life. He landed a total babe, she's absolutely gorgeous and sweet with the niceset personality and she's head over heels in love with him. It's stuff like that people ignore because it didn't happen to them. The real problem is people (myself included) use their personal experience to create their version of reality, no matter how flawed and untrue that version may be.
    that's beautiful man.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post

Drools right along with Misombra...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

463 posts on this????

Seriously???
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    463 posts on this????

Seriously???
    Actually, I think this is a mix of 3 different threads ... same concept.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast