+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Bored George's Discontent With Life/Women/Anything Thread

George, this forum should be making you feel a whole lot better about yourself. Are you reading these threads? Girls post here every day about how they "love" these broke-ass, cheating, lazy douchebags. You, at least, have a job.

You're a catch by the standards I see daily.
    Spammer Spanker

In my experience money DOES help.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In a womens experience looks DO help- DUH.

Things like this are obvious! Money nor looks is everything but it makes life/ dating a helluva lot eaiser if you're a hot lady, or rich man.

my thought is this
    if you want to be in a relationship with a girl
    you should perhaps find a girl who likes you

I am ignorant of the purpose of putting five years toward building up something to give to someone or show it off to someone
    I think your partner should be with you through many of your experiences including being with you while you are building up whatever you are building up
    A relationship is about being with those of the relationship
    Different from - "what do you have to offer me"
    If a girl likes you for you then she will probably be with you while you are building up whatever you are building up

I think it is pretty clear girls do not like me for me and I'm not sure that a lot of them like anyone for who they are because you have to have something to offer or something for them to like in the first place.

The ones that are in the frame of mind that you describe will take off with someone who is better looking and more entertaining than me.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    maybe you need to change where you look for these women!

Very true.
    Try a strip club.

!!!
    I am just kidding.

Step 1 - Collect Money
    Step 2 - ???
    Step 3 - Get lots of chicks
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I'm 25, I have a great paying job, but I never discuss my job with women. When women ask me what I do for a living I usually give a series of stupid answers. Women are attracted to wealth, and maybe if you do become wealthy it will compensate for the other things you lack, but it is perfectly possible to be attractive to women without being rich.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    I think it is pretty clear girls do not like me for me and I'm not sure that a lot of them like anyone for who they are because you have to have something to offer or something for them to like in the first place.

The ones that are in the frame of mind that you describe will take off with someone who is better looking and more entertaining than me.
    Why don't you start here then:

1) Start working out, get in good shape, practice good posture until it becomes natural, and get nice clothes. This doesn't mean you buy bunch of expensive shit or fruity clothes, just check the discount rack at Macy's and there's a ton of fashionable not too over-the-top clothing that women will compliment you for.

2) Focus on things women would find interesting/entertaining. Say your hobby is building computers, probably not a good conversation starter, focus on your other talents, maybe you're a good musician or singer, maybe you travel a lot, maybe you just have a funny sense of humor. Find what makes you appealing to people and develop it. Personalities aren't these things you were given at birth and you're stuck with until death, you can focus on traits and improve them, that is called growth.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

I dun agree with what you said. Money can buy everything, but can't buy the happiness between human to human

People are attracted to flashy things or things that are viewed as something out of the ordinary by society.

When I first started riding, I got peoples attention from just being on a bike. Girls started to just come up and talk to me if I was on it or stopped at a light or something. Its kind of cool at first I guess, but it wears off fast. I bought a bike to ring its neck and race, not to attract attention. You wont find me downtown standing on the street next to my bike looking like a Guido.

Material items may grab initial attention, but it rarely transpires to anything more than a flashy first look. You want the person interested in YOU, not what you own.
    Last edited by Cbrider; 21-10-09 at 12:24 PM.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

I won't compliment shit that comes out of Macy's.
    I hate Macy's.

But yeah... George... MVP gave some good advice.
    You should try it.

CB keep in mind he just means upgrade his wardrobe and he said nothing over the top.
    Any decent woman loves a well groomed man. Flashy clothes or casual... doesn't matter.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    I'm not sure that a lot of them like anyone for who they are because you have to have something to offer or something for them to like in the first place.
    There is not one or the other it is a combination. Even as a non golddigger- Of course you have to offer me something. And it doesn't have to be of monetary value, but you do have to bring something to the table IE offer me and the blooming relationship something. But in order to keep me you'd have to be a person I actually like; as in I would like to be with a man becasue I just like the person that he is.

George, if you could just learn how to connect to another human being on a personal level, I think you'd be fine. You need a friend. You need to spend time with someone, anyone, learning how to act around other people.

If you didn't live on the other side of the planet, I would totally volunteer for this, but I can't. You have to find someone to be you IRL friend. Do it.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast