+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Bored George's Discontent With Life/Women/Anything Thread

Also, what is it about yourself that you dislike so much? Personality-wise? Pinpoint some things that you think are flaws in your personality and WORK on them. I'm not telling you to change your essential personality, but fix things that could use working on. If you think you're a douchebag, you probably have reasons, and I would guess it means that you're not a good listener, or you're selfish, etc. Why don't you try volunteering? Forget about yourself for awhile. It will lift the weight from your shoulders, and help you improve on things that will make you more attractive to yourself and other people.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    Also, what is it about yourself that you dislike so much? Personality-wise? Pinpoint some things that you think are flaws in your personality and WORK on them. I'm not telling you to change your essential personality, but fix things that could use working on. If you think you're a douchebag, you probably have reasons, and I would guess it means that you're not a good listener, or you're selfish, etc. Why don't you try volunteering? Forget about yourself for awhile. It will lift the weight from your shoulders, and help you improve on things that will make you more attractive to yourself and other people.
    There are so many things to list... I don't think I have time.

I have made person connections before and its always the same old shit they're not attracted to me.

Plus I cannot make other people think things.

Drill some logic into me please regarding coffee shop girl.

I keep trying to convince myself to ask her out when my mind logically knows there is no reason why she should be interested in me.

Then it says - well if you are into her for no reason other than she makes you coffee why couldn't she like you for a similar no reasoner.

Then my mind says again - george - because she is a pretty young women and you are a stupid ugly whiny biatch whom she probably is scared of because he keeps on ordering the same bloody coffee !

Drill some sense into me please so I can avoid making a bigger ass of myself than usual.

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Well, first off, you lack CONFIDENCE ; One of the MAIN QUALITIES in a guy that women LIKE. So that's your FIRST strike.

THEN, if you truly ARE ugly, stupid, etc. that's ANOTHER strike.

LUCKILY, however, you have ME here to HELP you.

Does this girl actually SERVE you coffee every day? If she does, try to strike up a little SMALL talk with her each day. I mean, you go in there all the time ANYWAY, so it's not like you have to get all this done in one day. Take BABY STEPS.

Go from hi, to how was your day, to comments such as "I know you can't WAIT to get off work and go have some fun" etc. If she seems responsive, then maybe tell her that you have plans to...(make something up) and tell her she should come along and keep you company (don't do this until you've established a decent rapport with her, though.)

Also, DON'T ASK her. Say "you SHOULD" do it (don't ORDER her EITHER. ok? Just make the SUGGESTION.)

If you feel like she won't be interested, suggest she hang out with you and some friends. Hell, even tell her to bring HER friends along (so it's more of a GROUP thing.) Might work better.

Good luck.

Until you post a pic verifying your claim of ugliness, I have nothing to add.
    Spammer Spanker

I second the picture

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    George, you've got ppl willing to help here. Up to you.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Another rejection...

What do girls want ?

Is it enough to have a decent job ? Be tall ? Fit ? A nice person ? Big and Strong ?

What do girls want ?

If I believe in global warming will girls start to like me ?

Haha ahh man, I swear every guy goes through this stage at some point in their life. Just stay strong minded and live your life with a positive focus each and everyday, trying not to focus to much on trying to find 'the one' and when you least expect it, you will find someone that is really into you
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Quote Originally Posted by ransom_nite View Post
    Haha ahh man, I swear every guy goes through this stage at some point in their life. Just stay strong minded and live your life with a positive focus each and everyday, trying not to focus to much on trying to find 'the one' and when you least expect it, you will find someone that is really into you
    No one likes me I am bad.

Then turn gay fag.

Why does liking girls make me gay ?

I didn't say that. I said if no girls like you, then turn gay. Simple.

Lol, or pay someone for some one nighters or something. But I'm pretty much in the same boat you are in, don't worry about it too much, sounds like your still young, you got plenty of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Post the details, George so the guys can give you *specific* feedback. Otherwise you are just on the same path, getting nowhere. Time to change direction.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast