+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make every Kiss the Perfect Kiss

How to make every Kiss the Perfect Kiss

A good kisser will really ignite huge chemistry, and send a tingling feeling rushing through her body. It has been theorized that a woman will decide after the first kiss, whether or not she will have sex with the man.

Indeed many women may initially decide to pursue a relationship with a guy, but when they find out he’s a bad or a mediocre kisser, they change their minds entirely.

Most people, men and women, will judge the first kiss as a precursor to whether or not the rest of the physical relationship will work. If the person kisses badly, then they are probably not amazing at the other areas. So it is vital to get the first kiss perfect.

Where to Kiss - A first kiss should always be done while the two of you are alone. You should never kiss her in front of her friends as this will create unnecessary nervousness and embarrassing situations. It will draw immediate attention and make her feel uncomfortable. Instead, you should kiss her when you have isolated her and the two of you are alone. This may be in the smoking area, outside the bar or in your car. Kissing stimulates women faster than any other physical activity. It is important to consider the strong sexual reactions that typically accompany a kiss.

If you have already established an intense physical chemistry between you and your partner, it is likely that the kiss will become very passionate and this can only happen when the two of you are alone. However, in a bar kissing is the absolute maximum level to cross. Do not escalate the physicality of the situation any further as you will portray yourself as a sleazy guy and a player. Respect yourself and her and be mindful of your surroundings.

When to Kiss - You only kiss go to her when you are absolutely sure that she will kiss you. This could be in the first ten minutes or you may have to wait far longer. How can you possibly know when is the perfect time? Is there a way to know every time if she will kiss you or not? The answer is yes – If you can read body language and use attraction tests. So many guys do not pick up on her body language cues and just lean in blindly when the girl is not ready and so get rejected.

Look for inviting body language and improve your expertise by studying the section in this book, on the signs of attraction. You can also give her attraction tests to see if she is ready to kiss you yet. For example, if you ask to sip her drink and she refuses, you can be sure that if you had leaned in to kiss her, she would have turned away. One of the best attraction tests to give before going for the kiss is to kiss your index finger and put it against her lips and tell her to kiss it. If she does, then she is probably waiting for you to kiss her. Once you get good as accessing body language and understanding how to give attraction tests, you will know when to kiss her every time

How to go for the Kiss
    - Before you go to kiss her, you must let her know that you are going in for the kiss at least a few seconds in advance. If you do not do this, then there is a chance that she will turn away when you try to kiss her. This does not mean that she doesn’t want to kiss you. It is merely a reflex action that most of us do naturally when people get too close too quickly. There are many ways that you can let her know that you are going to kiss her.You can do this verbally by asking her the following

“Are you a good kisser? How would you rate yourself out of 10 in terms of kissing…?”

If she says yes, then you can simply lean in and kiss her. Perhaps the best way is to simply let the conversation trail off and look her in the eye. Slowly move your gaze down to her lips and then back up to her eyes. If she blushes, then you know she is ready to be kissed. Either way, you have given her a very clear signal that you are going to kiss her.

How to Kiss
    – When you kiss her, you want the kiss to take on a life of its own. Everybody remembers a kiss that left them breathless and sent chills sent through their body. A kiss can seal a deal or destroy it. It’s amazing how one action can say so much. Just as your lips meet, close your eyes. Some people choose to leave their eyes open during the kiss. However, until you know what your partner prefers, it is best to close your eyes. You can start off with soft kisses on the lips to make her feel comfortable.

Perhaps suck on her lips a little. Do not do open mouth kissing until the kiss has lasted for at least a few seconds. Then open your mouth slightly and place your lips over your partner’s lips and see how they respond. As the two of you move closer together, tilt your head slightly to avoid hitting noses. If you can see which way your partner’s head is tilted, tilt your head slightly in the opposite direction. Barely touch her lipswhen kissing. Your hands are also important and you can use your fingers to touch her lips and face. Maintaining steady eye contact before and after the kiss is very important.

Always Pull Away First
    – Have you ever had that kiss that left you wanting more? If so, then the other person pulled away first. Keep it simple. There’s no need for a marathon kissing session. One of the easiest ways to kill the sexual tension between you is to kiss for too long.The worst thing that can happen is for her mind to start drifting away to other topics while you are kissing her. When you kiss her for the first time, you will be the one that initiates the kiss and also the one that will end it.

Kiss her for around ten to fifteen seconds and then pull away. If you kiss for any longer, the tension may begin to dissipate. Anyway, you are in a club and you can’t get carried away with kissing so keep it short. This will hugely increase the sexual tension and make her chase you and she may even initiate a second kiss.

Kissing is very important for a number of different reasons. It allows you to clearly gauge where you stand with the girl. The girl expects you to kiss her. That’s right. Every girl likes a guy to be masculine, aggressive and to show

initiative by going in for the kiss. By not attempting to kiss her, you most likely are giving her the wrong signals and she may even feel that you are not really that interested in her. Your breath is also very important so make sure it smells great. There is nothing worse than kissing somebody with bad breath.

You want your lips to be slightly moist when you kiss. Run your tongue over your lips before you kiss as slightly moist lips makes it easier to move your lips over your partner’s and gives both you and your partner a more pleasant experience. Lastly, while you are kissing her, avoid going sexual. Enjoy the kiss but hold off on groping, especially if you are still in the location where you met each other. Kissing causes our brain to produce oxytocin, a chemistry building hormone, which prompts you to want to kiss even more. So reserve your passion for a private location.
    no.

As far as letting her know that you are going to kiss her, I really dont think thats always the case. Lots of girls do not like to be asked, and rather would prefer a guy to take risks, and go in for the kiss without asking.

And also, using hands to touch lips/face while kissing is also rather.... middle-school ish?

Unless this is the sloppiest kiss of your life... the hands can be placed in much better places(one arm around her waist, and the other holding/grazing her hand) for example.

I agree with afterhourz.. Asking to kiss is not a cool move at all.. May work in school but as adults it should be more instinctive especially if you want to make an impression..

Sorry but no matter how hot I was for him, if a guy stuck his finger in my face and told me to kiss it my panties would dry up like the sahara desert.

Just a creepy move.

I don't think how well a guy kisses should matter, someone can always be re-trained if they drool too much or w/e. I had one guy who was like kissing a fish, he would open his mouth up real wide and try to swallow my face.

If I have an initial attraction to the guy in the first place, and we're planning on crawling into bed, if I can talk about sex with him, I can tell him he's doing something wrong (for me, who knows maybe his previous girl liked to be drown). I would equally appreciate it if someone brought it to my attention if something I did was gross or un-sexy.

All about communication.

afterhourz says:

"Lots of girls do not like to be asked, and rather would prefer a guy to take risks, and go in for the kiss without asking."

I just posted in your other thread and then read this. You should follow your own advice, lol.

guys, if you want to be a great kisser then learn to be aggressive and pull away at the right moment, leaving her wanting more. My fav move is to make out heavy for a few sec and then gently pull her lower lip until our lips part ways. Every girl I've done this with practically jumps me to continue making out. Also, learn to kiss silently. I promise you this will put you leaps ahead of all the other guys she's kissed.

Lol, I know. Its usually the best course of action. This lady... is just different. I dont know.

But all I was really addressing, was going in for a kiss, rather then ASKING to kiss someone. thats lame shit.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't necessarily kiss silently. Avoid making a lot of lip-smacking noises and stuff. Instead, breathe audibly, moan, hiss, mumble words of encouragement and pleasure while your lips are pressed against hers.

I swear, I'm the worst kisser in the world but if I act like I'm really into it, it drives her up the wall.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeh, do NOT ask her whether she wants to be kissed..a guy once asked me this..well i did..until you asked me!!! such a turn off!

Kisses can be different and good..i enjoy gentle, tender kisses that are slightly teasing..i like groans and breathing- so i know hes enjoying it and let him know the same.
    I also like passionate 'iwannaripyourclothesoff' kissing..nothing beats that with his hands holding my face and running through my hair..knowing he wants me.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    guys, if you want to be a great kisser then learn to be aggressive and pull away at the right moment, leaving her wanting more. My fav move is to make out heavy for a few sec and then gently pull her lower lip until our lips part ways. Every girl I've done this with practically jumps me to continue making out....
    QFT

I also add little tongue flicks and start backing away slowly... panties fly off with those two moves.
    Last edited by Chupacabras; 24-11-09 at 10:45 PM.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    some women are too easily pleased
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I didn't read any of that cuz it's so goddamn long but kissing is easy.

All you need is passion. You gotta be slow and gentle. Let her know that you're in control but at the same time be sensitive. You don't wanna eat her face.

You do that and you'll get the girl EVERY time.

Thank you for sharing, wonderful

good article.. i hope there would be more ones like that, so i can learn..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast