+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im suspicous of my girlfriend fling.com acct

im suspicous of my girlfriend fling.com acct

found out yesterday that my girlfriend has a fling.com account that i noticed she just checked today and daily(i have an old acct too before i met her) and it shows that she isnt a gold or silver member, which means that she can receive mail but cant reply to them but i was wandering how else would she be using the site to maybe cheat? I cant look into her profile because im not a gold or silver member, but im really dying to look into her account to see how else would she be cheating if she cant read her mail. I tried a few tricks with my profile to see if i could post my email address and my profile wouldnt let me but when i posted my ph number it worked, so im thinking that maybe she did post her ph number but i dont think any woman would do that. So in conclusion i was wandering if she might be using fling to cheat and if so how could she be doing it without a premium acct or without an actual way to post an direct link to talk to somone?
    Last edited by carl1982; 23-11-09 at 08:23 AM.

I think you need to just talk to her, ask her why she is back on the site again, do not accuse her, just watch her reaction and take it from there.

Just out of curiosity how did you find out about her account?

Well i always has been suspicous of her and i just decided to check some popular online dating sites to see if i could see if she would have a account to one of them. I had one in the past and i rarely use it. Since her account isnt premium and you cant read your mail when someone reply to your profile could u tell me how else do u think she could interact with guys who message her?

Not a clue, I've never used an online dating site.

What exactly has made you "always suspisious of her"?

i found comdoms in her car and when i found them it was the time period when we havent had sex in about 2 mths due to the fact that my mother and her got into it so she didnt want to come over until everything boil over. Neither one of us had a job at the time, so we couldnt get a room and i knew they were new because they looked new and were out of the box(the kind you buy from walmart), although i cant remember if some were gone or not. I do remember that some were broken apart tho, but were in singles inside of the arm rest of her car

Yeah, that doesn't sound good man.

dump the bitch

I have so many condoms and they go unused around here. you ever need some just come grab a handful from my place ;P

anyway this sounds shady. I wonder why you didnt confront her about the condoms? There isnt room for suspicion in a relationship. Bring it up and like bumblebee says, dont yell at her or have a "tone" in your voice, just ask and talk calmly and she how many defense mechanisms she pulls out. Most likely youll see the whole "i dont have to put up with this" tantrum and then you'll know.. its time to ditch the bitch

I will confront her this time because i feel like she doesnt respect this relationship

seriously you don't deserve to be suffering like this over someone whose suppose to love you. it takes two to make a relationship work.
    Good luck, dont let the door hit her ass on the way out

anyone know how she may be using fling if youre not premium, i know you cant post your email address but u can post your ph number but i dont think she would post her number like that

Hit her.

(Sarcasm)
    anxiety out of place creates relationship static

ive never even heard of fling.com.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yup, we can only provide advise here, but she holds all the answers.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast