+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is one is for Breezy and Jane

This is one is for Breezy and Jane and Jules

I am so thrilled we met. And thank you for calling me Breezy!

I have my own little story to tell in the love thread here!

Ok so back a few months Breezy joined the forum, and how awesome that was for me. And also Jules I now had 3very very good friends I met and came to know, Breezy and Jane and Jules.

Jane and I met last year, and hit it off instantly! She became my rock. Where ever the hell you are now girl I miss you! And then a few months later here comes Breezy from Canada..."aboot" the time I also met Iron. And also Jules from Fl.

Breezy calls me on the phone today and we spend 3 hours talkn...she going to have a high phone bill for sure but it was great! I enjoyed every second of it! We can never shut up...so much in common and laughing so much its just great to have found such a great friend! Yea I say this is an appropiate place to put this, because I have grown to love Jane, Jules and Breezy, and care about them so much, I laugh when they do, I hurt when they do...I only want them to be happy. And just want you three to know I will always be here for you, through thick and thin. You three have been so great and deserve the best in life! You are truly the best friends anyone could have, and I thank God you are in my life(Iron too!)

Thank you for always being there for me, you will never know how much I truly appreciate your friendship. I love you!
    Last edited by squirrley; 22-08-04 at 05:58 AM.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

awe girl........I think I'm gonna cry. I love you too sweetie. You'll never know what your friendship has meant to me these past few months. And I look forward to many, many more months, years, AND decades of laughter, thrills, fun and even some tears. There are others on here that mean the world to me, (and you know who you are), but Squirt and Jane you guys ROCK!!!!!!! Sometimes you meet someone and you just know instantly that you are going to be the best of friends. That's the way I feel about you two. And Squirt I could've spent another three hours on the phone with you. Time flies when we are talking! Wish we could do it more often. We'll do that again soon! Plans to meet in Florida in the spring!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!

So much to say and I know that there wont be enough room...

Squirt.. you mean the world to me and I cant even begin to thank you for all of the times you have given me advice or made me laugh just when I needed it. You are an amazing and beautiful woman and I am so glad that I know you.
    You deserve the very best and I will forever be your friend. I care and love you very much and you must know that if you ever need me.. I am there.
    I love ya girl!
    ~ jane
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

You have absolutely brought tears to my eyes!!!!

If you knew how many times I thought of and missed you when I wasn't on-line on the weekends, how much I depend on your optimistic outlook, and how much I appreciate your knack for always making me feel better - - well you would know you are the bright light in my universe! You are wonderful!

Thanks for the gift of your friendship-
    Jules

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

See what great friends you can meet online! NOW Ive spoken to Jane and Breezy on the phone its our turn Jules! HEY I have your number! I will call ya this weekend IF youre going to be around, gotta clue me in the plans with the man!

I love you guys! you girls absalutely rock in my world! Im so darn lucky to have met you all! thank you

*Walks into the room and starts to ooze his way into the group loveness*

yeeaaaahhhh...

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy18
    There are others on here that mean the world to me, (and you know who you are)

Thanks, Breeze..I know you meant me *wink*wink*..but, why not just come out and say it: Freddie...it's not so hard.

Just playing.

I just want to express my envy: I wish I was a part of this sooner, then maybe I can have a few posts like this one..

But patience, Fred, patience. "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."..and I'm confident I'll be there some day.

For now..good for you, girls.

Freddie

oh, nomas you know me SO well! Yes, Freddie is fast becoming a meaningful friend. You make me smile sweetie.

Nomas...
    I have never met you but I have heard fabulous things about you.. we should talk some time!
    ~ jane
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Jane, I'm an open book!

You DID respond to my first post, remember? So you've also got preferential treatment, like squirrel, fawn, swimming, blue, and breeze. Jules didn't respond to my original post but her and that PA girl are among my favorites too.

Wow..all girls! I seem to have the more interesting conversations with girls..not necesarily trying to be romantic or anything...I guess I'm very much, as they say, "in touch with my femenine side"...but I swear I'm hetero...not that there's anything wrong with being gay..ha ha..

Freddie

** Now oozes back out of the group loveness, unnoticed of his presence **

now now Billy~we all know you! Nomas is new to the forum so were just giving him a warm welcome...dont fret it! Youre more then welcome to stay for some convo!

No, no, no..I don't like to share.. Squirrley, it's me or him. Make your selection now.

Hee, hee, just playing.

When they seriously put you in situations like that in real life it sux. That's horrible...making you choose when you're obviously torn or it's a close call. Maybe I wouldn't be a good sports official. ha ha

Freddie

Billy..what the hell is that picture next to your sn?? I used to think it was a man playing trombone, but upon closer inspection it looks like a man being penetrated on the chest by a great big silver dildo.

What is it??

Freddie

its a man being penitrated by a great big silver screw. "The Screwed Guy" is a common name I go by outside of this forum - someone else has this name here, so I used my real name. I made this avatar some 3 or 4 years ago, and I use it for all forums I am part of. Originally it is a 100x100 image, but I had to do some MAJOR shinkage on it because of the admin's forum avatar settings. File size didnt matter much, but the dimensions did - so I have it so small it kinda hard to see.. But indeed, it is a giant screw.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast