+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dumped through E-mail

Dumped through E-mail

Two months ago My bf of 8years dumped through e-mails with no explaination. But my problem now is that I am three months pregnant and I he doesn't know.

I am still hurting but accepting that he is no longer coming back but I am pragnant his child. If you were on my shoes what will you do?
    I am scared that If I tell him about the baby he will think that I wants him back or I am trying to trap him.
    I need your advise what must I do.

Hi sorry to hear about your situation, but first things first.
    Baby is first and fore most.
    He knows he must take care of his child, even if he does or doesn't want you.
    You must take the responsibility and protect your child.
    So yes tell him, right now child comes first you sec, him last.
    If he loves you he will be there, and if not so be it,,, but your baby needs your love.
    I might be from the old school of thinking, but this is how I feel.
    Good Luck
    ~Ron~
    Last edited by RonHH; 24-11-09 at 11:48 AM.
    A man who finds no satisfaction in himself will seek for it in vain elsewhere.

maybe he knows about the child and he decide to run from this big responsability. I only say this. But first take care of you and your child, don't do anything stupid, and yes tell him about the child no mater what, he need to know from your self. Take care.
    and now is time for me to go. you to live , and me to die

If he's going to be the father of your child, he has the right to know and you have a responsibility to tell him. A child transcends any relationship problems you two may have/had.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Two months ago My bf of 8years dumped through e-mails with no explaination. But my problem now is that I am three months pregnant and I he doesn't know.

I am still hurting but accepting that he is no longer coming back but I am pragnant his child. If you were on my shoes what will you do?
    I am scared that If I tell him about the baby he will think that I wants him back or I am trying to trap him.
    I need your advise what must I do.
    I know what its like to be in your situation...
    First of all its only fair that you tell him.
    Second, what do YOU want? Are you prepared to raise the child on your own? Its a hard long struggle but worth every second IMO, but its your choice..not his, its your body and only you can really decide what you should do- but you need to talk to him and heear what he has to say.
    Dont get back with him purely for the sake of the child- if you both think that you can give it another go, it must be for both of you and not the sake of the child.
    There is no right or wrong decision, you need to do what is right for you.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.