+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need some romantic ideas!!

I need some romantic ideas!!

Ok I've been dating this girl for about like a week and a half things are going good. I want some cool unique romantic ideas or fun and exciting things I can show her or do with her other than just going out as normal people do.

I want this girl to feel that she is really special and not that I always just want to take her out and treat her out. I want to show her that I do special things just for her but I just don't know what! I had a good one so far I did once when I took her on my motorcycle up onto the mountains. Unique things, you know.

So yeh I'm kind of new to relationships and I haven't dated for a while. I feel like I don't know what to do anymore besides going out to dinner and stuff. I don't want it to feel repetitive or cliche. I want her to think of me as "new and exciting" I want her to always be excited to see me not knowing what lies in store for her when we meet. I want her to always be on edge with me feeling special, excited and anxious. Help a sprung guy out please! I just want to make an everlasting impression.

Also how long should I wait before I ask her to be my girlfriend? We have been talking for 9 days. and we have gone out 5 days out of the 9 so far.

It's too soon to ask her to be your GF. You're still young so maybe after a month or so (the older I get, the less I can relate )?

So far, my single best non-special event date has been the circus. I don't know why but women dig corny stuff like that. People watching, walks with routes where you can stop and get a cool little nosh, things like that. You're getting to the point where what you guys do really depends on personality, as she's starting to see the real you (not date-you) and you're seeing the real her. What would be the money for me may not work for you... though I thought your motorcycle date was a pimp move.

The best piece of advice I can give you on this is don't bring your "A" game date this early. Always hold a super special event in reserve for when you really need it. Oh, and get around to kissing her, by gum!