+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do Women Like Jerks?

no problem, suga!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a woman and I like jerks..............not to talk to me.

I've dated ONE jerk in my life, and it was because I was young and wanted a challenge. I soon realized that there was no 'fixing' him. Ended up just going for what I was hoping to turn him into in the long run......a nice guy.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

that reminds me of that episode of the simpsons where lisa starts dating nelson.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    The answer to this question is easy.

It's cuz women like guys that are confident and in control. Someone who can take charge and lead the way. A side effect of that is that guys that are confident and in control are usually jerks.
    The issue with this is that it is completely false. Acting like a macho ****ing man in a bar doesn't make you confident and in control. It only pulls the illusion of it. Women are to ****ing dumb to realize real confidence. That is why I love being a man, we judge by looks and that NEVER fails unless your eyes don't work. It is a far better radar system.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    That is why I love being a man, we judge by looks and that NEVER fails unless your eyes don't work. It is a far better radar system.

Yeah, cuz looks are a true measure of one's personality.

Come ON OV, really?!?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

don't believe him bsummer. he couldn't see trouble if it was slapping him in the face.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sometimes I think OV has figured shit out, and then he says THAT ^ stuff, and I only hope to god he's joking. Otherwise, what I'm seeing is him starting right back from the beginning.

Well, not completely. He's sleeping with non-virgins now at least.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Women end up with jerks because jerks don't sit around like panzies fretting over getting turned down.

If Mr. Nice Guy would sprout some fuggin balls he'd be up to his elbows in pussy. Excuse the french.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

The issue with this is that it is completely false. Acting like a macho ****ing man in a bar doesn't make you confident and in control. It only pulls the illusion of it. Women are to ****ing dumb to realize real confidence.
    This part is serious. A fact.

That is why I love being a man, we judge by looks and that NEVER fails unless your eyes don't work. It is a far better radar system.
    This part is a joke. Not fact.

See, I have to do EVERYTHING for women.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    If women liked jerks, every bitch on this forum would want me so bad.
    This guy sets his forum mood to "Devilish" and he thinks he is hot shit lol.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 25-11-09 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Women end up with jerks because jerks don't sit around like panzies fretting over getting turned down.

If Mr. Nice Guy would sprout some fuggin balls he'd be up to his elbows in pussy. Excuse the french.
    Hey Grib, quit with the party-lining, will you? If Mr. Nice Guy has no balls, it's because he lost them when he got caught in a stampede of sluts trampling everyone between them and the nearest predatory asshole.
    Anyway, this is a simple question with a complicated answer. Women go for jerks for a number of reasons:

1. Women who want nothing from a relationship but great sex, and who believe the urban legend that only bad boys provide that. (25% of women)

2. Women for whom sex is not quite as important, but whose belief in the jerk's superior sexuality means that they only feel "excitement" and "sparks" when a jerk waves his penis at them. (25% of women)

3. Women who are losers, with none of the self-confidence they demand of men; who let their pitiful self-image and lack of self-respect tell them that they deserve or can do no better than the first jerk who sneers at them.(20% of women)

4. Women who mistake a jerk's arrogance and selfishness for assertiveness and self-confidence. (10% of women)

5. Women who are jerks themselves, and who find human debris to be their "soul mates." (10% of women)

Which leaves us with one woman in ten who doesn't prefer jerks to real men. Not very good, but I suppose it could be worse.
    Last edited by chump4u; 25-11-09 at 03:08 PM.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ah, more random drivel borne of stereotypes and bitterness.

That's like saying 90% of all men are insensitive perverts that care more about getting their dick wet than getting into a fulfilling relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    Hey Grib, quit with the party-lining, will you? If Mr. Nice Guy has no balls, it's because he lost them when he got caught in a stampede of sluts trampling everyone between them and the nearest predatory asshole.
    Hahaha............

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Ah, more random drivel borne of stereotypes and bitterness.
    Ah, more denial of the obvious, borne of defensiveness and fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    That's like saying 90% of all men are insensitive perverts that care more about getting their dick wet than getting into a fulfilling relationship.
    Sounds about right to me, though I might adjust the percentage up a bit.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    Ah, more denial of the obvious, borne of defensiveness and fantasy.

Sounds about right to me, though I might adjust the percentage up a bit.

Mish! Your presence on your white horse is in demand now!

Sure, there are some women out there attracted to bad boys. As far as the amount or percentage, that's hardly measurable.

As for reasons, a couple could be:

a. Youth. From what I've seen, the women who go for these types are young and looking for excitement, not necessarily a stable relationship-minded guy.

b. Commitment-phobia. Women who fear a long-term commitment will unwittingly seek out bad boys to date, thereby sabotaging the relationship before it even starts.

c. Confidence is attractive. Bad boys have it in spades. Perhaps it an extreme form of self-confidence that masks other insecurities, but whatever it is, it's alluring to women. Just as self-confidence in women is alluring to men.

There could be other reasons, such as low-self esteem or the shining knight syndrome. Ultimately these and all the reasons above may be the same reasons that anyone makes bad relationship decisions.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast