+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do Women Like Jerks?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    Ah, more denial of the obvious, borne of defensiveness and fantasy.

Nope. I'm a woman, and I know more women than you, and BETTER than you. All my friends are married to nice guys. Does that mean we've started some freaky smart-woman cult?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    I'm laughing my ass off at all the female posters saying they don't like jerks. Duh! Of course you're not going to openly admit you like assholes. That's like a fish saying they don't like getting skewered by hooks, but they still fall for the bait

Or maybe they're telling the truth, numbskull.

Just because you happen to pick out all the gullible women to nail, it doesn't mean their isn't smart women out there. You just don't get them, clearly. Hence the conscending tone and negative point of view. Your alpha male shit is getting annoying. And old.
    Last edited by bluesummer; 26-11-09 at 02:02 AM.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Why do you care what women like or dislike? All you should care about it The Woman who likes you. And, as far as the women who don't fit your criteria, either be pleasant in a professional way (they'll go away quickly) or if they persist, be a jerk to make it very clear that you are not interested (they'll go away confused, but its an ego boost for you because you made a decision and stuck with it.

I want a f-ing beer now! Where is it???

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Yeah, cuz looks are a true measure of one's personality.

Come ON OV, really?!?
    Maybe not, but it is a good measure as to where I want to put my cock.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    I'm laughing my ass off at all the female posters saying they don't like jerks. Duh! Of course you're not going to openly admit you like assholes. That's like a fish saying they don't like getting skewered by hooks, but they still fall for the bait
    I dont like assholes and its not something im hiding away trying not to reveal.

I like a man to be confident..jeas i think an unconfident man is the biggest turn off, but that doesnt make him a jerk..yeh most jerks are confident but that doesnt mean we all fall for them.
    Ive dated some genuine nice guys and some jerks, they were all confident, apart from one...he turned out to be the biggest jerk of them all.

Oh..fish cant speak FYI
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

bluesummer says:

"Nope. I'm a woman, and I know more women than you, and BETTER than you. All my friends are married to nice guys. Does that mean we've started some freaky smart-woman cult?"

haha, what the f*ck is this suppose to prove? Ask your friends how many guys they dated whom later turned out to be jerks. I'd be shocked if they said 0.

bluesummer says:

"Or maybe they're telling the truth, numbskull."

really?!? Did you really just call me a numbskull?!? Oh man, I'm trembling over here. I better watch out or next you'll call me a "poopy head." <gasp>

"Just because you happen to pick out all the gullible women to nail, it doesn't mean their isn't smart women out there. You just don't get them, clearly. Hence the conscending tone and negative point of view. Your alpha male shit is getting annoying. And old."

the women I go for put you to shame. Just b/c you're middle-age, overweight and depreciating quickly hence you settling down with the first nice guy that comes your way, doesn't make it okay for you to assume things about me.

sea wut eye did there?

Nope. I'm a woman, and I know more women than you, and BETTER than you. All my friends are married to nice guys. Does that mean we've started some freaky smart-woman cult?
    No, it might just mean that you and your friends are among the 10% of women who manage to overcome their jerk-hunting instincts and pay attention to a decent guy once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    I dont like assholes and its not something im hiding away trying not to reveal.

...Ive dated some genuine nice guys and some jerks
    Girls don't like jerks-- they say-- yet most of the women who posted here telling us this confess to having dated jerks, sometimes several jerks in their lives, sometimes far more jerks than human beings.

Hmmm.

I think I see the problem we're having in this thread: we've confused "liking" and "choosing."

I have no problem believing that women don't like jerks, or Bad Boys, or sexual predators, or subhuman psychopaths, or whatever. My point is that given the choice between a normal, decent, everyday "nice guy" and a vicious, degenerate predator, women will choose the predator 9 times of 10. If a women happens to end up with a "nice guy" for a life-mate, it's only because she had a moment of choice when there wasn't a jerk available for worship. Normal, average, emotionally stable guys are second-best choice, always.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your such a bitch neo, but i cant help but laugh
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    No, it might just mean that you and your friends are among the 10% of women who manage to overcome their jerk-hunting instincts and pay attention to a decent guy once in a while.

Girls don't like jerks-- they say-- yet most of the women who posted here telling us this confess to having dated jerks, sometimes several jerks in their lives, sometimes far more jerks than human beings.

Hmmm.

I think I see the problem we're having in this thread: we've confused "liking" and "choosing."

I have no problem believing that women don't like jerks, or Bad Boys, or sexual predators, or subhuman psychopaths, or whatever. My point is that given the choice between a normal, decent, everyday "nice guy" and a vicious, degenerate predator, women will choose the predator 9 times of 10. If a women happens to end up with a "nice guy" for a life-mate, it's only because she had a moment of choice when there wasn't a jerk available for worship. Normal, average, emotionally stable guys are second-best choice, always.
    I confess ive dated jerks..but they i didnt think 'oh theres a jerk im going to date him' they didnt appear like a jerk to start with *obviously*

With your choice i would choose the nice guy 100%..hand on heart i can say that.
    When i date someone i dont go looking to be treated like shit and wont stand for it so why wouldnt i choose the nice guy over the rest.
    And yes im young and i dont have to settle for second best i just honestly prefer the 'nice' guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiokopf View Post
    from her point of view.

and guys with a low self-esteem tend to call everyone who won't get lost in a girl as they would a jerk (perhaps because he don't treat her like she deserves).
    Bullshit. Attractive is universal. It is that much harder for ugly guys to be percieved as a big enough douchebag to be attractive in 'her point of view'.

Or maybe they're telling the truth, numbskull.

Just because you happen to pick out all the gullible women to nail, it doesn't mean their isn't smart women out there. You just don't get them, clearly. Hence the conscending tone and negative point of view. Your alpha male shit is getting annoying. And old.
    Someone must have hit a nerve. You post this over and over again. Aren't you the one who dated the asshole pothead or was that the other girl? I don't remember.

Sure, girls maybe end up with nice guys once they are in their late twenties, starting to go down hill in looks, and letting themself go. You know, when the so called "jerks" just don't want them anymore they begin to say things like "I learned my lesson with them jerks, good thing I found my nice guy". Yea, assholes don't want your old fat ass anymore, move on and be happy with the dork you got. Many nice guys are waiting for this. Just like DM. DM can't wait till he meets a girl that not only has left her "jerk phase" but also left her prime.

They begin to tell people on here off such as "I'm dating a nice guy...did I start a cult? duurr duuur"...question is how many times have they opened their legs to the asshole already? Not like the asshole gives a **** for a long term relationship in the first place.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 26-11-09 at 03:58 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

And in come the usual suspects to tell us all what women want and who we'll choose.

Bla bla bla.

We might as well not even give our opinions on this forum.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

hey our prime is in our 30's. right in time for our post jerk escapades.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Someone must have hit a nerve. You post this over and over again. Aren't you the one who dated the asshole pothead or was that the other girl? I don't remember.

Sure, girls maybe end up with nice guys once they are in their late twenties, starting to go down hill in looks, and letting themself go. You know, when the so called "jerks" just don't want them anymore they begin to say things like "I learned my lesson with them jerks, good thing I found my nice guy". Yea, assholes don't want your old fat ass anymore, move on and be happy with the nerd you got. Many nice guys are waiting for this. Just like DM. DM can't wait till he meets a girl that not only has left her "jerk phase" but also left her prime.
    Ha, I dont think so.

And also nice guy doesnt mean 'ugly guy'

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast