+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jealous of my boyfriend's amazing past experience with girls

Miss_Navi Guest

Jealous of my boyfriend's amazing past experience with girls

I'm super jealous of my boyfriend because he is from Australia and had sex and relationships and i feel incredibly behind and naiive...

He's had a three-way relationship with two bi girls, and with me being bi i'm extra jealous of that and so curious, he's had sex in the sea, on the beach, in a pool, in the mountains, under a waterfall, on a balcony and its just blowing my MIND... he has shown me photos he took of beautiful naked girls who were 'friends' of his bi girlfriend in his apartment, and a pic of about 10 naked girls standing in a row by his pool... I just see what an amazing sex life he had and... wooow.

But that's not what mainly bothers me, it's mainly the fact that he has done so much and it makes me really jealous and sad to imagine him doing that stuff with other women and gets me wondering about the emotional attachment he had with them... and basically I feel like I am missing out.

To me, the experiences sound so sparkly and deep causing a deep feeling inside me that's craving for the experiences too... but because he has done it all already I feel so behind.

He is older than me, and it really saddens me that I am so naiive and the things he has done seem so 'grown up' and I feel small like a child back to the young days when I wondered what it was like to have sex... that is exactly what I feel like compared.

He says that when we go to Australia together, he will share the same experiences with me but I don't know what to think about that because he's already done them with other women and that makes me feel sad when I haven't and I'm nothing new

It's like, I want answers to all my questions because I feel so shady.

What can I say to him to show him how I feel? What should I do? What would you do in this situation?
    Last edited by Miss_Navi; 25-11-09 at 06:53 AM.

You're from different generations with vast differences in sexual experience... I don't see this ending well...

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    stop worrying about it..its like a guy saying to me 'youve had sex with other men and it bothers me' ...yeh, well that aint gonna change so either get over it or move on
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eww 21 and 35! Dear god, no wonder he's got so much experience!

And how on god's green earth have you seen these pictures?!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you just added **** loads more either that or im blind..and girl where does it say the age difference?
    He shouldnt of shown you them pics...thats just weird. You shouldnt dwell on what he has done in the past..its about you and him now not him and his ex's..you should have fun and do things you wanna do together not what he has done with ex's.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    And how on god's green earth have you seen these pictures?!
    He showed her. He's obviously proud of his exploits.

Op, why are you jealous? Why would you want to have so many sexual experiences at that young of an age? I wouldn't mind a boyfriend sharing info about his sexual past with me, but pictures are oversharing IMO.

From what I've read on these forums, men are sometimes turned off by women who've had too many sexual partners so young.

Having so much sex with so many different partners also comes with alot of baggage, diseases, unwanted pregnancy. How do you know he doesn't have that stuff in his past as well?
    Last edited by starbuck; 25-11-09 at 07:22 AM.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    He showed her. He's obviously proud of his exploits.

Op, why are you jealous? Why would you want to have so many sexual experiences at that young of an age? I wouldn't mind a boyfriend sharing info about his sexual past with me, but pictures are oversharing IMO.

From what I've read on these forums, men are sometimes turned off by women who've had too many sexual partners so young.

Having so much sex also comes with alot of baggage, diseases, unwanted pregnancy. How do you know he doesn't have that stuff in his past as well?
    hummm, I have had lots of sex...doesnt mean ive slept with lots of guys.
    Some of us practice safe sex.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She edited the ages out. (I think- I swore I saw it...)

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    hummm, I have had lots of sex...doesnt mean ive slept with lots of guys.
    Some of us practice safe sex.
    I meant with multiple partners. In one picture he had 10 naked women with him...are we to assume he didn't have sex with them?

If he's proud of his sex life, fine. In turn, she shouldn't be embarrassed by hers or feel unworthy.

I edited my post to clarify.
    Last edited by starbuck; 25-11-09 at 07:25 AM.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i didnt see it first time..but i also didnt see what she added in...im confused, i think my mind is playin tricks. its late here..that my excuse.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I meant with multiple partners. In one picture he had 10 naked women with him...are we to assume he didn't have sex with them?

If he's proud of his sex life, fine. In turn, she shouldn't be embarrassed by hers or feel unworthy.

I edited my post to clarify.
    ahh i didnt see the '10' im gonna stop posting now..i think thats best lol

Your boyfriend is a moron - not because he had a lot of sex partners, but because he lacks the empathy you need.

Hi im the boyfriend that u call a moron,and u like 2 chat about my old sex life as if i was a slut.well its also ok 2 have female friends and not sleep with them ,and beciedes that is the past and i fell into the situation.
    So go ahead and brand me a slut when u dont even know me.u wouldnt like it if people were slagging u off on these sites.

What is so "amazing"? I don't get it.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    want me to show you a brand new move or two?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast