+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I go about not being so nice to a girl who already likes me?

How do I go about not being so nice to a girl who already likes me?

So I'm dating this girl. She told me she hates it when guys are too nice like she thinks it is all a front. It's scary to her she says.

After her saying this I think I might almost become one of those too nice guys as I'm naturally nice.

How do I still be "nice" but not too nice. Does this just mean playful disagreement? Actually looking for an opportunity to argue? I think my past relationships ended because I ended up being too nice. I don't want the same to happen with this. How do I go about being nice but not too much of a "nice guy". While still being romantic and thrilling and exciting of a person for her to be around at the same time. HELP PLEASE!

I just don't want to seem like a pushover. How do I implement this non niceness to our relationship without ****ing it up? While still being a nice person.

if you're comfortable enough with your relationship maybe you should playfully tease her or make fun of her like my boyfriend does.
    sometimes that kind of thing is much better for showing affection than sucking up and being nice all the time. because it's real and believe it or not shows great affection and shows her you know she's human, not some perfect person who can do no wrong or have no flaws. the keyword is playful though! and you always have to say you're kidding too!

but if that's just not your personality and you're uncomfortable with it, don't force yourself. ya know?
    hope that helps.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She doesn't like guys who are too nice because she thinks it's a front. So you want to front being a jerk so that you don't come off too nice. That's stupid logic. You don't think she'll be able to call bullshit on you?

I think what she means is she doesn't want a guy who is too nice as in fake and says and does anything just to get into her panties.

She also would probably like it if and when you stick up for yourself. If you don't like your food at a resturant- send it back. If someone budges in your line up speak up. If someone pushes you (even accidentily) but doesn't say sorry give him a nugde back with a smirk- like "haha". It's shit like that. Don't let folks walk all over you. But she certainly doesn't want you to be a jerk by picking fights.

Basically, she's just saying she wants a man and not a doormat. You can be nice and still do that.