+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do guys always do the chasing??

Do guys always do the chasing??

i met a girl on a plane, who sat next to me, she was very buetiful and a nice person. We did'nt chat very much just on occasions.

the journey home was crazy we went through a storm and the plane went up and down, up and down the whole time, she held my hand for a moment! i did the best i could to comfort her, and said "its going to be ok!

i was'nt sure if she liked me or not, maybe she was interested, or she liked me a little because i asked her for her number and she gave it to me. She said she would text me her email when she catches her taxi. She did'nt text me so i text her, i said something like" the flight was crazy, but i will remember you and your pretty eyes, bye" something like that anyway, She text me back shortly after and said thankyou for your message and she gave me her email.

I got her on msn and said "how are you" she said she was feeling better after the terrible flight, and she said she was with her friend so she has to go, but she said we can maybe chat later!

last night i sent a text message and said i would like to chat on one night, i also sent a similiar message on msn, but she did'nt respond. I'm feeling that she's not that interested, maybe she was a little, but she is'nt making an effort, and she did'nt reply last night.

I think i should let her go, but should i call her first? jus to meet up. Then i will know for sure...what do you think?
    Do the guys always do all the chasing?
    How do you know if she likes you?

There's nothing there. You connected emotionally for a brief moment because of the rocky flight. That's it.

She's already given you some very cold responses to your advances so far, which to me sounds like a blow off. If you keep texting/emailing/calling, you're going to come off as some kind of crazy stalker.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If shes interested she would respond. Dont call her..that gives a stalkerish impression. Just forget about her.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't call her. If she is remotely interested she will inititate a chat.