+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Wee update.. its been a month

A Wee update.. its been a month

Hi

Just an update on my situation. I have been in nc for about a month now and my ex has started sending me mails and today I went round to her house to take her daughter out swimming (from a previous marriage). I didnt ply the kid for information as thats low but the little girl started telling me about this new guy she started seeing. She says he has a cool car and that he stays the night quite often. Man this broke me to pieces I almost started crying in the car in front of the little girl.

I asked my ex about it and she told me that she knew i would ply the kid for info. I didnt do that and I told her i didnt, She said that this new guy she hit it off with him as soon as she met him and they have a "spark" together and she thinks they are a perfect match. She then sat and listed all the bad things about me and why she doesnt want to be with me and then told me about how great this guy was. She said she met the guy before we split up but she never cheated on me and she admitted that he was one of the reasons she split up with me. She said she wanted to be with him and realised how we werent a match anymore because she wouldnt of felt the way she did about this guy so much that she needed to dump me. She told me she hadnt told me about him because she didnt want to hurt me but she said that she was definatley going to go on with her relationship with this guy and see how it goes. She told me she missed me but this new guy made her so happy. She said she wanted to be my friend and she was happy that her daughter was so happy to see me.

Is this game over for me? Have I lost this woman completly? What do I do now?

She hurt me.. but at least she was honest. She did what she wanted to do. She saw that the grass was greener on the other side and she admitted it.

I know this guy is the green grass because she told me herself. She didnt insult me, she just told me why she didnt love me anymore and how he made her happy again.

I am beggining to feel that I am being selfish for wanting to prove her wrong. I just think its so unfair . Instead of giving me a chance she just jumped the fence and found a new guy. She said she is scared to be my friend because she doesnt want me to try and compete with this guy.

What I need to know is.. What the F"£$ do I do now? Shes admitted she saw the grass is greener with him, shes admitted she misses me heaps shes admitted she doesnt want me out of her life though she has no interest in seeing the good side of me. Its like she has blanked all the good times we had together and replaced them with images that she has self programmed into her head as if she was trying to convince herself that she is happier now. You know what I mean?

any advice?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    move on ... you have to move on ... it's not fair to hold on to something that's not yours anymore ... she's already with someone else ... get ahold of the reins and ride away ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by SomeNogg
    Hi

Just an update on my situation. I have been in nc for about a month now and my ex has started sending me mails and today I went round to her house to take her daughter out swimming (from a previous marriage). I didnt ply the kid for information as thats low but the little girl started telling me about this new guy she started seeing. She says he has a cool car and that he stays the night quite often. Man this broke me to pieces I almost started crying in the car in front of the little girl.

I asked my ex about it and she told me that she knew i would ply the kid for info. I didnt do that and I told her i didnt, She said that this new guy she hit it off with him as soon as she met him and they have a "spark" together and she thinks they are a perfect match. She then sat and listed all the bad things about me and why she doesnt want to be with me and then told me about how great this guy was. She said she met the guy before we split up but she never cheated on me and she admitted that he was one of the reasons she split up with me. She said she wanted to be with him and realised how we werent a match anymore because she wouldnt of felt the way she did about this guy so much that she needed to dump me. She told me she hadnt told me about him because she didnt want to hurt me but she said that she was definatley going to go on with her relationship with this guy and see how it goes. She told me she missed me but this new guy made her so happy. She said she wanted to be my friend and she was happy that her daughter was so happy to see me.

Is this game over for me? Have I lost this woman completly? What do I do now?

She hurt me.. but at least she was honest. She did what she wanted to do. She saw that the grass was greener on the other side and she admitted it.

I know this guy is the green grass because she told me herself. She didnt insult me, she just told me why she didnt love me anymore and how he made her happy again.

I am beggining to feel that I am being selfish for wanting to prove her wrong. I just think its so unfair . Instead of giving me a chance she just jumped the fence and found a new guy. She said she is scared to be my friend because she doesnt want me to try and compete with this guy.

What I need to know is.. What the F"£$ do I do now? Shes admitted she saw the grass is greener with him, shes admitted she misses me heaps shes admitted she doesnt want me out of her life though she has no interest in seeing the good side of me. Its like she has blanked all the good times we had together and replaced them with images that she has self programmed into her head as if she was trying to convince herself that she is happier now. You know what I mean?

any advice?

The only positive thing i see with her is that she was honest with you. My girl immediately went with a new guy and turned the situation around on me that was wrong with our relationship. I wasnt given the chance to try and fix things either. I didnt even get to try to make her happy again, after 6 years together, she just throws in the towel and moves on. Sometimes the grass is greener. My advice? Forget it, its over. I put myself through 5 months of pain because i refused to see this. There isnt anything you can do except dissappear from her life, at least thats what i am doing. Sorry to be so blunt and give you bad news. It hurts, it hurts more than anything in the world.