+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Flirting

Flirting

Hey people ..i like this girl ..dont se her much...any ways to flirt a bit on internet or facebook ? Still in friend zone andd want to get out.. Thanks ;-)

Talk to her on internet and facebook and somehow segue the conversation into asking her if she wants to hang out sometime. If you're in the friend zone, it's really hard to get out. If she doesn't know you like her, you need to hint at it. If she knows you like her and you're still in the friendzone, it's time to do something else.

You should keep the online talk to a minimum and try to hang out with her instead.

Reading over what I just wrote, it sounds confusing. Maybe someone else can add their 2 cents.

thats the problem ..cant see her much cause she lives far away. and wen do see her im just too damn shy with her

shes 17 and im 19 how can i flirt with her and bring it "easy" on
    her for a start ?? is it still early?.....

i cant understand how a 17year old girl thinks ..its so h
    ard

Lol this question is so complicated due to all the factors surrounding it.

It's never too early to make a move on a girl if you know how. Except I don't know what advice to give you cuz you sound so shy and she also lives so far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    Lol this question is so complicated due to all the factors surrounding it.

It's never too early to make a move on a girl if you know how. Except I don't know what advice to give you cuz you sound so shy and she also lives so far away.
    beeing shy is one thing....the other thing is that i see her every few months for a short time..witch gives me very litlle time to react and try to overcome my problem....

may be if i saw her every day thngs would be different.

its kinda sad because wen we where younger we used to be like really close and every time she came here it was a special time....growing up kinda seperated us ...and having a crush on her didnt help at all.

it really is killing me and didnt know people can feel so many things at the same time when in love.

Why don't you just tell her how you feel? But try to keep it subtle - don't scare/shock her. But not super subtle.

It's probably too late but don't fall too deep for that girl. In reality, she's probably no more special than the next girl that will make you feel this way. But if you're already infatuated with her, you'll probably disregard what I just said.

"Love consists of overestimating the differences between one woman and another."
    — George Bernard Shaw
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 30-11-09 at 06:41 PM.

too late as in age ? or too late as in iv messed stuff up?

i will tell her some time...iv tryed twice but cant seem to get any time alone together... i just dont know if its too early or on time...but iv had a cruch on her for three years

Quote Originally Posted by Nickkal View Post
    too late as in age ? or too late as in iv messed stuff up?

i will tell her some time...iv tryed twice but cant seem to get any time alone together... i just dont know if its too early or on time...but iv had a cruch on her for three years
    Not too late for age. And even if you did mess anything up which I wouldn't know, you still shouldn't give up until you have a good idea on whether or not she likes you back.

all this beeing in love stuff is quite different than what i thought it whould be...it can send you to heaven or strait to hell.. ..

in a few months i will tell her,ill try to make it the perfect moment...and its going to be one hell of a show !!!

then if i cant win her i will lose her in some style!! and it will be something she is going to remember for a long time. That is my overview.

lol!! you are one crazy dude haha. just keep in mind what i said:

"don't scare/shock her"

yep now i know why they say ""crazy in love" HAHAHAH...thanks :-)