+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: I cannot attract women.

^ Adding on to what he said, did you know that a woman's perception of a man changes how she feels about his physical attractivenes? If your personality is creepy or undesirable, it can actually make you look physically uglier in a woman's eyes.

Regarding dancing, just move to the music and REMEMBER TO STAY ON BEAT. If you have no rhythm, two step it until you learn.

Well I have girl friends. I never had any problems making friendships with girls so I am sure I am not acting creepy. Who wants to be friends with a creepy person? Right?

I think I still give off a creepy vibe because of my ears. They look weird and stretch out. Some people who don't know me assume that I either retarded or have a disease. Yes, some people actually do think this because I have heard them say it.

Whatever vibe it is you give out, it isn't a vibe that makes girls go "I think I might like him."

And about the ears giving you a creepy vibe, you're either exaggerating/misinterpreting the situation or you live in a town full of retards.

I don't see how having large ears equate to disease or mental retardation.

I agree, if people are telling you that you are ****ed up looking or anything of the sort, then of course they are shallow pricks that deserves nothing more of your time.

you say you got the talk that can at least keep girls as friends and such. perhaps utilize it in ways to make it more certain that when you first meet someone, you give them the impression that you can be a potential catch for them.

it's going to take time and you won't probably get it right in the first couple of tries, but you'll soon get the hang of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    Whatever vibe it is you give out, it isn't a vibe that makes girls go "I think I might like him."

And about the ears giving you a creepy vibe, you're either exaggerating/misinterpreting the situation or you live in a town full of retards.

I don't see how having large ears equate to disease or mental retardation.
    My ears are not large. Instead of being beside my head like most people, my ears fold outward and are in a curl. If my ears were beside my head like most people then they would not be noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by thrillaveza View Post
    I agree, if people are telling you that you are ****ed up looking or anything of the sort, then of course they are shallow pricks that deserves nothing more of your time.

you say you got the talk that can at least keep girls as friends and such. perhaps utilize it in ways to make it more certain that when you first meet someone, you give them the impression that you can be a potential catch for them.

it's going to take time and you won't probably get it right in the first couple of tries, but you'll soon get the hang of it.
    Dude I try. I make girls laugh and smile. One of my girl friends told me that I make her day. I just have to accept the fact that women are not attracted to someone who looks like me.
    Last edited by Franklin; 01-01-10 at 07:35 AM.

Get over it and go and make some money please. Despite what TV would have you believe, not everyone can get girls. You need to bulk up and make money if you are going to have any sort of a chance. Or you can keep 'working on your personality' but I doubt you'll have much succcess. So long as you do not make this the focus of your life it should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Get over it and go and make some money please. Despite what TV would have you believe, not everyone can get girls. You need to bulk up and make money if you are going to have any sort of a chance. Or you can keep 'working on your personality' but I doubt you'll have much succcess. So long as you do not make this the focus of your life it should be ok.
    There is nothing left to work on my personality. I have friends who are both men and women. I don't have any communication problems. Girls are willing to be only just a friend. I make them laugh and smile.

I am just too ugly to get a girl. They have always said that I am the worst looking guy to get. There is nothing physically attractive about my body. I just have to accept God made me too ugly to have anyone. I just going to have to die a virgin.

Haha, I used to have this view of myself early last year. Then I eventually got over it when I just stopped giving a damn. Then when that happened, I noticed more girls started becoming interested in me. Now I'm dating this girl that was interested in me since school started. I'm not even the most attractive dude either, short, skinny, always have a nappy afro.

I'm just good at making people laugh, then my voice is ridiculously deep on top of that too. Everyone will eventually find someone that likes them for them, it just takes time.

As far as getting laid, well that's not that hard. There are so many ways to do this these days that it shouldn't even be an issue (just being honest).

Seriously, when it comes to looks, it doesn't always matter. If you have a good personality and carry yourself well, you'll find someone.

I'm on the same situation as Franklin. I can't communicate with women let alone form a relationship with them. If I do manage to attract some women, I don't know what to say to them and how to keep them interested.

Some people tell me that I'm simply expecting too much or that my standards are too high. They say I'm confusing what my parents and the big daddy in the sky feel for me from what I can realistically expect from other people in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by uri View Post
    I'm on the same situation as Franklin. I can't communicate with women let alone form a relationship with them. If I do manage to attract some women, I don't know what to say to them and how to keep them interested.

Some people tell me that I'm simply expecting too much or that my standards are too high. They say I'm confusing what my parents and the big daddy in the sky feel for me from what I can realistically expect from other people in the world.
    We're not in the same situation. I can communicate with woman. You can attract women. I cannot attract any type of woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    We're not in the same situation. I can communicate with woman. You can attract women. I cannot attract any type of woman.
    Actually you're both in the same situation in that neither of you can attract women (unless he mentioned elsewhere that he can attract women). Communicating with women is in a completely different category than attracting them.

Quote Originally Posted by muzu View Post
    Haha, I used to have this view of myself early last year. Then I eventually got over it when I just stopped giving a damn. Then when that happened, I noticed more girls started becoming interested in me. Now I'm dating this girl that was interested in me since school started. I'm not even the most attractive dude either, short, skinny, always have a nappy afro.

I'm just good at making people laugh, then my voice is ridiculously deep on top of that too. Everyone will eventually find someone that likes them for them, it just takes time.

As far as getting laid, well that's not that hard. There are so many ways to do this these days that it shouldn't even be an issue (just being honest).

Seriously, when it comes to looks, it doesn't always matter. If you have a good personality and carry yourself well, you'll find someone.
    It takes time? Well I feel I have waited long enough. I never been kissed by any girl before. I am 20 years old. I know I am not old. However, it comes to the point that it is not going to happen. I have tried talking to different types of girls.

Looks must matter because that is why I am getting rejected.

From what I've skimmed over, it seems that you are meeting the wrong females, and those females are at your school. You should try to branch out more.

Your dramatic statements about never being able to find a woman aren't going to help you. You're 20, not 50. Try to gain weight. From the looks of it, a gust of wind would knock you over.

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    These are some new clothes I have gotten this month. What do you guys think of theses?

That reminds me of attire on the show Home Improvement. I am not a fan of the clothing on there, or the show.

I noticed that this link -- [url]http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RATED-RKO_2007/Franklin/?action=view&current=James.jpg[/url]
    has some products available with your face on them. I'm interested in the mug. Do you accept paypal?

I don't have many options to branch out to. I'm looking for a real relationship so going to a club is not the best option.

A gust of wind almost knocked me over last year.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910