+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I cannot attract women.

You just need to be positive about it. Your negative thoughts are what is stopping you from getting girls. Just work on your personality and then you will find someone. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    I don't see any personality problems with myself. I am nice, funny, hard working, relax, entertaining, etc. I make my entire class laugh at my jokes and comments in my classes. I don't have problems making friends and meeting new people.
    What's up man, read your issue and thought I could add in my 2 cents. I think the easiest way to change your appearance is to find a nice set of glasses, preferably ones with thicker frames. They look stylish and will give you a new look without changing much.

I'm a black male as well, and I don't act like the stereotype either. Girls at my school that are not black find this attractive, but a majority of the black girls don't because they act like the stereotype :/

You also have to change your attitude as well. If you always think that every girl you see thinks your ugly, it's going to show.

Yeah bud, its all in between the ears. In terms of your personality, your fine as u have mentioned and you have confidence in that.

As mentioned above, change the frames i'd say (it wont make everything better by the way). I changed mine about two years ago and i noticed a difference in myself, confidence wise. Yes they looked better, and i got many compliments on them, but was the real difference in you head. You got to make other little subtle changes to boost confidence and slightly increase your 'look'.

And by 'look' i mean the right combination of style to suit your personality, confidence, and clean cut appearance. Its not like your really far off man, and i think thats part of what is bugging you so much. But once you learn to ease up, gain a little confidence, you will do much better, i know. Much easier said then done though, this isn't some 2 week fix, its more long term. Just trying improving a little each week.

I am very sensitive about this problem of mine.
    A lot of people here are trying to convince you that you don't have a problem, but you're not listening.

Ok, so some mean girls teased you about your looks in school. So freakin' what. Boo hoo. People get teased for a lot of shit in school, but they don't let it hang over them for the rest of their life. It's time for you to grow up, and move on. If you don't, you'll never become the strong confident guy that women are attracted to.

It's amazing how much a change of attitude can do to your life. I know this from personal experience and I think you should learn to chill and have fun. Try it, one step at a time. You're too young to be that serious.
    Try something silly for once.
    Last edited by tehwarlock; 29-11-09 at 03:10 AM.

You are really over thinking things. I can see why. Really, girls that call you ugly have issues.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by shheadz View Post
    A lot of people here are trying to convince you that you don't have a problem, but you're not listening.

Ok, so some mean girls teased you about your looks in school. So freakin' what. Boo hoo. People get teased for a lot of shit in school, but they don't let it hang over them for the rest of their life. It's time for you to grow up, and move on. If you don't, you'll never become the strong confident guy that women are attracted to.
    I never said I let the comments from some random girls hang over me. I said in my opening post that I just ignored them.

Quote Originally Posted by tehwarlock View Post
    It's amazing how much a change of attitude can do to your life. I know this from personal experience and I think you should learn to chill and have fun. Try it, one step at a time. You're too young to be that serious.
    I am a funny person so how I am too serious? Did you honestly read this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    You are really over thinking things. I can see why. Really, girls that call you ugly have issues.
    How I am over thinking things?

You've got a list of requirements, you're over analyzing yourself and everything. Don't think too much about it, just do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    I never said I let the comments from some random girls hang over me. I said in my opening post that I just ignored them.

I am a funny person so how I am too serious? Did you honestly read this thread?
    Well maybe u tried and push them away individually but there is obviously a reason u come posting here, and it sounds to me like it was bothered you, on whatever level that may be. You topic of not being able to attract girls is linked to ppls comments, even on a subconscious level.

You are too serious in this reguard. Doesn't mean your not a funny guy, these are too different things, dont confuse these as antonyms. I have a buddy who is HILARIOUS, this guy always has everyone laughing and he takes this type of thing too serious as well, he will be the first to admit it.

Stuff isn't always so black and white man, shades of grey.

Relax man, you worry to much, the best way to attract the women you want is to go out there and meet as many girls as possible, you can't just sit around and think so much about it, just know what you want then go out there and try to meet as many girls as possible.

PS: Do not worry about your looks, you look good from my point of view, and mostly women are not that interested how you look.

Quote Originally Posted by imoverthebitch View Post
    stop being so negative and listen to what people are saying.
    I think it's hard not being negative these days when people in academia and on the media are preaching that there is no God, no afterlife and no hope for us mere mortals. Things like that really turn you into pessimistic about life and everything.

looks help but your personality wins the deal...if you cant show your personality god help you...you will be doomed...so show ho you are !!

Quote Originally Posted by tehwarlock View Post
    I agree, you just need to have a positive attitude. Get rid of the negative thoughts and work on your personality because that is what girls are really attracted to. Positive thoug hts are what will get you where you want to be.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    GEORGE did you know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!!!!

your not fooling anyone
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast