+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I cannot attract women.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    GEORGE did you know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!!!!

your not fooling anyone
    Why would I be sarcastic ? You are being very negative about this. Keep your negative thoughts away from me negative woman !

Don't listen to her Franklin, you just need to drop the negativity and you will get the girl that you want.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    we'll see how long this lasts then...
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I have been thinking about a few things. I know some of you say that I give off nerd. I don't want to be nerd. I have never been treated like one. No one has ever called me one before in the real world. Around my freshmen year of high school I stopped watching cartoons, and started to watch shows such as 24, Criminal Minds, House, ect. Later in High School I started to play video games less. I still play video games, but not often. I looked at how the nerds at my school dresses like, and I style is completely different. Nerds at my school dress Gothic and/or punk rock.

I no longer desire a "perfect" woman. They are way out of my league. I have no chance in hell to get a woman with the extremely high standards that I had. There are girls on campus who do not have the "perfect look", and I notice they are nice looking girls. I am far from perfect so I should not expect the same from women.

I just want an attractive nice looking girl who is right for me. Someone who can make me happy, and who I can make happy. I am not looking for someone just for sex. I want a real relationship. This has always been my desire.

However, I am not ready to ask out anyone. I need to continue to try to improve myself. As many of you said I am not a bad looking guy. Yet, women find me unattractive. I am trying to change my look. I don't want to look like a nerd because I know I am not one. I still have not found the look that works for men. Hopefully there is one for me. Does anyone have any suggestions of what styles I should try?

I must find what league I am in. What type of girls should I try to ask out on dates. I have asked out many types of girls such as nerdy girls, cool girls, party girls, shy girls, church girls, etc.

hmmm...perhaps someone who shares a same interest as you? as for your style, you claim you got the talk (as in you can keep a good conversation with a girl) so you are covered with that but, you now in my opinion, or what i would do is just work on what you wear. like what other people posted, since you feel that your ears are what makes you look 'ugly' try growing out your hair. wear some well fitting clothes, try to look more presentable (the suit photo looks nice) and just have that confidence in yourself while talking to the girls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

Leagues don't exist... I though we went through this already? Also for fashion... a few ppl already gave good advice. Drop the sport attire, unless you are a jock who plays football all day... it won't match you. at all. get less baggy clothes... and new glasses. you would improve instantly.

Ever thought about getting an afro? It'd look sweet.
    If everything else fails, you could try some marijuana.. it could give you a different perception on life and a smart guy like you wouldn't abuse it, so besides some extra cash, you don't have much to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by afterhourz View Post
    Leagues don't exist... I though we went through this already?
    Sorry to be a downer but I strongly disagree. What you just said is what guys tell themselves so that they can feel more confident.

It would probably be more practical if I just kept my mouth shut but I'd like to think that we're here to learn.

Franklin:

Dude, you are not that ugly. But your glasses are wayyy too big for your head guy. They look like goggles in proportion to your head size.

With the graphic tees, those only look nice if you have a nice body. If you wanna wear em, go work out.

The picture where you're playing golf and wearing that D-Wade jersey, your shorts are too small and tiny. It makes you look like a little kid. But since you're 17 or something, it just makes you look like a fag.

I don't think there's anything wrong with slightly baggy clothes so long as your outfit matches and you look neat. For the most part, I throw on jeans, a hoodie, and clean sneakers and I'm good. But also keep in mind that certain styles attract certain girls. If you go for a certain type of girl, you gotta dress to attract that type.

Also, why do you look so down in all your pictures? Like if you were a cartoon there would be a little storm cloud above your head that keeps raining.

I think most of your problem lies in your demeanor. I could be wrong cuz I'm judging from just the pictures you showed me but you simply don't look like a guy that's having fun in life or fun to be around. And what girl wants to be a part of that?

Judging from what you said, you seem to be insecure so I'd also have to say confidence is an issue for you. Again, go work out. If anything, it'll make you feel better about yourself.

But I think that if you lost the glasses, worked out a bit, and tuned up your fashion sense, you'd do alright. I think you have problems that you need to work on but you're having trouble pinpointing what those problems are. I think you're better looking than you give yourself credit for. You're problem isn't your looks.

You're 6'1" too. Shit, girls love tall guys. All you need now are broad shoulders and you'll be getting girls left and right.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 30-11-09 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    Franklin:

Dude, you are not that ugly. But your glasses are wayyy too big for your head guy. They look like goggles in proportion to your head size.

With the graphic tees, those only look nice if you have a nice body. If you wanna wear em, go work out.

The picture where you're playing golf and wearing that D-Wade jersey, your shorts are too small and tiny. It makes you look like a little kid. But since you're 17 or something, it just makes you look like a fag.

I don't think there's anything wrong with slightly baggy clothes so long as your outfit matches and you look neat. For the most part, I throw on jeans, a hoodie, and clean sneakers and I'm good. But also keep in mind that certain styles attract certain girls. If you go for a certain type of girl, you gotta dress to attract that type.

Also, why do you look so down in all your pictures? Like if you were a cartoon there would be a little storm cloud above your head that keeps raining.

I think most of your problem lies in your demeanor. I could be wrong cuz I'm judging from just the pictures you showed me but you simply don't look like a guy that's having fun in life or fun to be around. And what girl wants to be a part of that?

Judging from what you said, you seem to be insecure so I'd also have to say confidence is an issue for you. Again, go work out. If anything, it'll make you feel better about yourself.

But I think that if you lost the glasses, worked out a bit, and tuned up your fashion sense, you'd do alright. I think you have problems that you need to work on but you're having trouble pinpointing what those problems are. I think you're better looking than you give yourself credit for. You're problem isn't your looks.

You're 6'1" too. Shit, girls love tall guys. All you need now are broad shoulders and you'll be getting girls left and right.
    I am 20. How are my shorts too short? They are passed by knees.

I do not look down in my pictures with my friends. My picture in my brown is one of my senior pictures. I was told not too smile too much.

I am trying to workout. It is just very difficult for me to gain weight. I have a very high metabolism. I have to eat between 2800 and 3000 calories a day to gain weight.

Haha Franklin.. just be positive and be yourself.

Basically, your not good looking at all, so its gonna be twice as hard for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post

Lol George is up to his old antics.

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    I am 20. How are my shorts too short? They are passed by knees.
    Cuz you're wearing a jersey and it looks like you're wearing bicycle shorts with it.

I do not look down in my pictures with my friends. My picture in my brown is one of my senior pictures. I was told not too smile too much.
    It's cuz you don't smile and you have really conservative body language.

I think there's a disparity in how you think you display yourself to others and how you actually display yourself to others.

You can listen to what I'm trying to say or you can choose to selectively filter things out. But I'm just trying to help. It's better you hear it from me than from someone you know.

I am trying to workout. It is just very difficult for me to gain weight. I have a very high metabolism. I have to eat between 2800 and 3000 calories a day to gain weight.
    Yea, it's tough. I know how that is.

Why am I not good looking? I am not asking to disagree. I just want to know my negative features.

What can I do be good looking?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    Lol George is up to his old antics.

Cuz you're wearing a jersey and it looks like you're wearing bicycle shorts with it.

It's cuz you don't smile and you have really conservative body language.

I think there's a disparity in how you think you display yourself to others and how you actually display yourself to others.

You can listen to what I'm trying to say or you can choose to selectively filter things out. But I'm just trying to help.

Yea, it's tough. I know how that is.
    It's like I said earlier, I don't smile often in pictures. I just pose serious expressions for fun. I am not being serious. I just make those types of poses in pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    Why am I not good looking? I am not asking to disagree. I just want to know my negative features.

What can I do be good looking?
    You just are. No there is nothing you can do to change it, unless you have a magic potion ?

The good news is, apparently looks down matter. So just work on your personality and being positive.

You just are. No there is nothing you can do to change it, unless you have a magic potion ?

The good news is, apparently looks down matter. So just work on your personality and being positive.
    What are my bad features? What makes me unattractive?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast