+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I cannot attract women.

I cannot attract women.

Hello everyone. I am Franklin. I am a 20 year old college student. I have a job on campus. I don't have many problems in my life. Overall I have to say my life is good. I have many friends. I am well respected by my family, friends, classmates, . In high school I was popular and well known. Many people I did not know, knew about me. I am funny and nice. I can easily make people laugh and have a good time. I enjoy playing video games, watching movies, shopping, hanging out with friends, bowling, basketball, football, professional wrestling, etc. I am Brett Favre's number one fan! My favorite food is chicken. My favorite meal is Shrimp Lo Mein with Orange Chicken on top! My favorite drink is rootbeer. I fit in with a lot of social groups, cool kids, jocks, nerds, average, etc because I shared something in common with all of them. I am far from your well known stereotype person.

Everything sound good. Right?

I do have one major issue in my life. I can not attract women. I have never been kissed and never had a girlfriend. I am not shy. I am very outgoing as I have already made clear. I am not scare to speak to women. I talk to them everyday. I have asked out a lot of girls on dates. All of them said no. In almost every class I have taken in school(elementary, middle, high, and colledge), every girl in the class was not interested in me.

Why aren't women interested in me? Why have all of them rejected me?

Every girl who has rejected has said I have too ugly to date. Girls who I did not asked on dates also said that I am the ugliest guy there is date. I am the worst of the worst.(Don't get confused, I am saying their opinions. I am not calling myself ugly).

Sometimes when I try to meet a new girl, she gives me a negative facial expression. She makes an ugly face like "hey back off" or "is this guy really trying to talk to me?". I am not hitting on her. I am just trying to have casual conversation.

In school girls sometimes like to rate guys. Who is cute, sexy, hot, average, nerdy, or just plain ugly. I always ended up on the ugly rating from every girl.

There is some confusion.

People often say I am a good looking guy. People at church always say this. My friends and family often say this. At first I am like " hey they are just being nice". However I am often to this by random older people. At church Sunday the pastor spoke up in prayer and made a special prayer for me(he was giving out other prayers). He mention that I am a good looking guy, and a lot people were also saying this(they don't know about my problem with women). When I was younger random people always said I was a good looking kid, and they said it to me more often than every other kid in my classes.

I am not black enough?

Yes, I am black. I am not your stereotype black person. I do not like nor respect hip hop, rape, and anything that is ghetto. I am not an ass man. I do not dress like the stereotype ghetto person. I do not speak without using my Es and Rs. Is this putting women off? Are they expecting me to be someone I don't want to be?

Women want a man that can dress. Right?

I have always been I told I am a good dresser. My friends, family, church members, random people, random students, teachers, etc. Some people ask me where did I get that? They love it. They like it. I wear sports appeal, polo shirts, regular blues jeans, black jeans, etc. I do NOT wear any clothes that are made faded nor were made with holes in them. So here is my style.

[url]http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RATED-RKO_2007/?action=view&current=p6394632dt.jpg[/url]

[url]http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RATED-RKO_2007/?action=view&current=p6394621dt.jpg[/url]

[url]http://media.photobucket.com/image/polo%20shirt/hamnal/polointer.jpg[/url]

[url]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww165/baibeinuebe/wadejersey.jpg[/url]

So Franklin what do you look like?

Oh yes. I have to show pictures to help judge the situation. I am not trying to be arrogant. I am just trying to get help for my problem.

[url]http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RATED-RKO_2007/Franklin/?action=view&current=FRANKLIN.jpg[/url]

[url]http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RATED-RKO_2007/Franklin/?action=view&current=l_da5630af6549467fa76cd211846 eea38.jpg[/url]

[url]http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RATED-RKO_2007/Franklin/?action=view&current=TheGreatGameOfGolf.jpg[/url]

[url]http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RATED-RKO_2007/Franklin/?action=view&current=James.jpg[/url]

[url]http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/RATED-RKO_2007/Franklin/?action=view&current=LastScan.jpg[/url]
    (I was at an amusement park)

My ears are a problem.

I still hear the "ugliest piece of **** comment from girls on campus. They normally say it behind my back. I know they are talking about me because they sometimes mention my ears. Sometimes girls start to laugh at me when they first look at me. I really want to say something to them, but I don't. I just continue to mind my own business. I do not need any drama in my life.

I know my ears are different. I was teased about it early in school by a few kids, but as I got older it rarely happen. Now of days it is either women or a few ghetto stereotypes who talk about my ears, but never to my face.

Other then the few people who talk about my ears, I'm very respected by the people I know. I don't have to worry about such comments being said. I just have a good and fun time with my friends.

I think the main reason why women don't want to date is because of my ears. I think it puts them off. I've met only one person with similar ears as mine's. Women may not take me serious because of them. I thought about having surgery to fix them, but at the time I wanted someone to accept me. I've stayed strong on that decision. I don't want someone to decide to love me after getting surgery because I was born this way. It would not be true love because I would only get love by changing my body. It's not like I disrespected my body by getting out of shape, and not staying clean.

What are my standards?

All of my standards have equal importance. They are not in any particular order.

1. She must be a christian. I want someone who has the same religious beliefs as I do.

2. She must be slender. I am not attracted to women who are fat. I take care of myself so I would want someone who would do the same for themselves when it comes to weight.

3. I would like a girl with big breast. I have a fetish for big breast. I would not overlook a girl with small breast, they can be cute as well. This is only just a want, not a need. I have asked out women with small breast. Most of the girls I have asked out have small breast.

4. She must be clean. All I am asking is for a woman to take care of herself. Be nicely groomed.

5. She must dress nice. Wear respectable clean clothes.

6. We must have good commutation. I believe a good relationship needs good communication.

7. She must be outgoing. I never met a shy girl before so I don't know if I would go out with one. I like a girl to be outgoing.

I am not attracted to most black girls.

I am just not attracted to most black girls. I am not physically attracted to most of them. Most I have met are ghetto stereotypes which is unappealing. I would date a black girl if she is not ghetto. I am not saying all black girls are ghetto, I am saying most I have met are.

Help!

I honestly have no clue to what to do to solve this problem. I do not expect every girl to fall for me. I would like just one girl. I would like to be able to attract women. Please give me any advice to help me. Is there any solution? What should I do?
    Last edited by Franklin; 18-01-11 at 03:53 AM.

The truth hurts...
    - Yeah, you arent good looking
    - by the way you look, you are like the nerdy guy more than porpular (that isnt a bad thing but it is for you). Lose the glasses or take a new one that look better. On second thought, lose it
    - Lower your standard. One shouldnt have a standard to begin with. Then your gf must follow a pre-defined fantasy of yours (which isnt real! wake up!) and it limit your option...
    - Could you grow some hair on your head and try to model it a cool way (robert pattinson or st)
    - The way you carry yourself is important as well..
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your "style" pics and your actaul pictures reflect a huge discrepency.

First of all unless you PLAY ball, or are attending a game jerseys are just weird, not to mention they make you, a young man look like a little boy. Especially since it is way oversized.

Second, how on god's green earth do you know that women have said that you are the ugliest person to date? I mean sure, a nasty comment here and there will happen but you make it out to seem like you ALWAYS hear these types of comments. Which makes me think you are hanging around in the wrong places and with the wrong crowd. I know when a guy is ugly and hits on me, I would never openly bash him as you mention some girls do. I'm not just a cow like that. So how the hell are you hearing all this?

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Your "style" pics and your actaul pictures reflect a huge discrepency.

First of all unless you PLAY ball, or are attending a game jerseys are just weird, not to mention they make you, a young man look like a little boy. Especially since it is way oversized.

Second, how on god's green earth do you know that women have said that you are the ugliest person to date? I mean sure, a nasty comment here and there will happen but you make it out to seem like you ALWAYS hear these types of comments. Which makes me think you are hanging around in the wrong places and with the wrong crowd. I know when a guy is ugly and hits on me, I would never openly bash him as you mention some girls do. I'm not just a cow like that. So how the hell are you hearing all this?
    I do hear comments often from girls. I am often bashed by any type of girl anywhere at any time.

My jerseys are not oversize. I can't wear jerseys that are anything smaller than a XL because anything smaller would be too short on my body. People normally wear jerseys that are long in length, nothing below knees.
    Last edited by Franklin; 27-11-09 at 12:52 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    I do hear comments often from girls. I am often bashed by any type of girl anywhere at any time.

My jerseys are not oversize. I can't wear jerseys that are anything smaller than a XL because anything smaller would be too short on my body. People normally wear jerseys that are long in length.
    Alright if that's your style, fine. But know that I find that look very "ghetto" and young boy like. I am simply offering an opinion.

I *still* find it very hard to believe that any girl, anywhere will bash you at anytime. These girls must be young, and immature? That or you are approaching girls that are far beyond the scope of your reach.

You're no 10 by any means, but you're also not as hideous as those girls seem to think you are. So I'm at a loss for you as far as an explanation goes.

My best guess then is that you are giving of the "creeper" vibe. It's hard to explain for sure. But the creeper vibe is when a guy seems like he wants to pick up anything that's even remotely attractive, talks or tires to talk to many girls in the same evening (with little success), doesn't smile much or laugh, basically he's just kind of weird/ creepy. If THAT's the vibe you're giving off... that is the sole reason you repell girls.

Oh yeah, lose the glasses and shave what little hair you have on your face.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There isn't anything wrong with your face, but I agree the glasses aren't doing anything to help. Your ears didn't strike me one way or the other. It is my opinion that facial hair should only be worn when one has enough growth to matter, so I agree with whoever said you should lose it. Also, I dislike the baggy jerseys unless you are actually playing a sport.

Now, about your taste: if you want a thin woman (understandable since you appear to be very, very thin), you will probably have to resolve yourself to proportionate breast size. Breasts are nothing more than accumulations of fat, and thin women tend to be thin all over. Likewise, women with natural huge breasts *usually* have fat elsewhere, too.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    There isn't anything wrong with your face, but I agree the glasses aren't doing anything to help. Your ears didn't strike me one way or the other. It is my opinion that facial hair should only be worn when one has enough growth to matter, so I agree with whoever said you should lose it. Also, I dislike the baggy jerseys unless you are actually playing a sport.

Now, about your taste: if you want a thin woman (understandable since you appear to be very, very thin), you will probably have to resolve yourself to proportionate breast size. Breasts are nothing more than accumulations of fat, and thin women tend to be thin all over. Likewise, women with natural huge breasts *usually* have fat elsewhere, too.
    You have a way of ruining their appeal!!!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

there's always a solution

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    neo!!!!! .
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Alright if that's your style, fine. But know that I find that look very "ghetto" and young boy like. I am simply offering an opinion.

I *still* find it very hard to believe that any girl, anywhere will bash you at anytime. These girls must be young, and immature? That or you are approaching girls that are far beyond the scope of your reach.

You're no 10 by any means, but you're also not as hideous as those girls seem to think you are. So I'm at a loss for you as far as an explanation goes.

My best guess then is that you are giving of the "creeper" vibe. It's hard to explain for sure. But the creeper vibe is when a guy seems like he wants to pick up anything that's even remotely attractive, talks or tires to talk to many girls in the same evening (with little success), doesn't smile much or laugh, basically he's just kind of weird/ creepy. If THAT's the vibe you're giving off... that is the sole reason you repell girls.

Oh yeah, lose the glasses and shave what little hair you have on your face.
    I am far from ghetto, and this offends me. I don't do anything that is ghetto. I love sports. I play sports with my friends. I watch sports. Sports are a part of my life. Unlike "real ghetto" people I know the teams and the players that my clothes represent.

I do not hit on a lot of girls in the same day. I do smile and laugh. This makes me wonder if you really read my first post. I have friends, and have no problems meeting people. I do not talk to just any girl.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post

Breast are no big deal to me. It is nothing more than a fantasy/fetish. Like I said in my first post, most of the girls I ask out have small breast.

I am actually growing a bread so that is why I have facial hair.

I wish I could lose the glasses, but I can't. I cannot wear contacts. My eyes are way too sensitive to be touched by anything. However, I will be getting new glasses very soon. I plan on getting two pairs, one with regular frames and another with shaded frames.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I actually think the right glasses can be sexy. You should have someone help you pick out some frames that are better suited to your face, darling. You need not wear contacts to look nice.

Bit of guy to guy advice here....

Focus on your plus points or strong features. I for example have got quite large arms through working out therefore i often wear smaller sized tops to reflect this. When i was younger i had a great stomach and would take my top off with no hesitation in the right situation to 'show off'.

These are ideas when it comes to the body, i cannot give any indication what you should do as i have never met you.

However in all honesty nothing beats talking to a girl, getting to know her and being respectful The majority of decent women will be attracted to your personality which counts for a lot more then body features.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Never did I call you ghetto. I said your style to me looks "ghetto". There is a pretty big difference.

I'm a male, but here's my input;

You look so much better in that suit than you do in those oversized sporty clothes you're wearing in other pictures. I think if you wear button ups and ties, and formal clothes more often that would improve your general look.

If I were you, no offense, but I'd be wearing clothes that fit better. Instead of XXL try small or medium. I'd also pick out a smaller frame for glasses. The idea is that the smaller your clothes are, the larger you look. If you grow out your hair a little bit, and I don't mean afro, that will draw attention away from your ears.

Other than that all I can say is you've got to love yourself. Build up some confidence. Don't worry about what the stupid bitches on campus might think of you; think of yourself as too important to fit that crap into your agenda.

you want honesty?

in your photos, you give off the 'inexperienced' and 'nerdy' vibe.

start working out, youll find it makes abig difference in your confidence and how people look at you. i used to be really skinny, benched like 70 lbs. im now up to 170 and i feel more confident just because of this and get alot more looks. no matter what people say, looks do matter.

get smaller glasses, big framed glasses tak away from your face and give a strong 'nerd' vibe.

and id down the sports enthusiast thing you have going. You dont look like you played football, so i wouldn't make it the center of your life. be another thing if you played. im an avid soccer player and watcher, put as far as jerseys go, i try to keep it to a min, not very attractive.
    Last edited by rateyes; 27-11-09 at 12:11 PM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast