+ Follow This Topic

Thread: take her back I'll keep it simple

take her back I'll keep it simple

I've been with this girl 2 1/2 years we are in love. I have done a good 6 month long dis relationship with her. came back love was great. then she had to go to tx for 6 months but school started to consume me I was stressed and wasent able to give my ex her emotional needs.

she was lonely granted things got really out of control and our relationship went on the fence. she thought I was seeing someone else because I couldn't talk I was busy with alot of school and work. it was the truth. I don't know if she spited me but slept with some and cheated on me. she said she couldn't do this and left me. granted she was in a very valnerable position in her life with other things now the ling distance and I didn't fullfill her needs. she stayed with him for 3 weeks and now she has been talking to me saying how she loves me she really F'ed up and she's sorry. and she just couldt do it she always thought about me day and night and she loves loves me

I'm 22 she's 20. I'm still hell bent in love with her.

she comes home in 2 weeks. should I take her back. should I give her a second chance? do people in love deserve a second chance after doing somthing like this to there partner?

bummmmp bumppppp

really bump.......

Stop bumping this before I bump you.

You're asking us to make a decision for you that you're already capable of making.

If you like her that much, go ahead and get back together with her.

kms is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Sounds like you both made a lot of mistakes. She's not the only one at fault here. Your relationship was rough, you weren't paying attention to her, she was probably stressed, upset, feeling lonely, and found someone else who was more than willing to give her what you weren't. Sure, she didn't have to take it as far as she did, but everyone messes up and does things without thinking them through all the way. We're all human. If you both love each other and still want to be together, then this is definitely something that can be overcome.

sounds good just wanted some input thanks geezzzzz

I would show her what a door looked like, then ask her to walk through it.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by xsmooth69x View Post
    I don't know if she spited me but slept with some and cheated on me. she said she couldn't do this and left me. granted she was in a very valnerable position in her life with other things now the ling distance and I didn't fullfill her needs. she stayed with him for 3 weeks and now she has been talking to me saying how she loves me she really F'ed up and she's sorry. and she just couldt do it she always thought about me day and night and she loves loves me...

she comes home in 2 weeks. should I take her back. should I give her a second chance? do people in love deserve a second chance after doing somthing like this to there partner?
    Are you sure you want input? Or, as seems more likely, do you just want a couple of people to tell you it's all OK-- you ought to take the girl back and pretend that she never messed you over, and it's all good in the name of love, and so on and so on? It's obvious from your post that you're doing everything you can to justify the girl's cheating on you-- to tell yourself that it's really all right. Do you want us to agree with your rationalizations?

Or are you willing to hear that you ought to push the girl as far away from you as you can push her-- preferably by never seeing or speaking to her again?

Don't let your love-fantasies blind you: if she loved you at all, she would not have used a bad patch in your relationship as an excuse for random sex with other guys. She has deliberately insulted you as much as is in her power to insult you. She'll no doubt do it again if you're dimwitted enough to give her another chance to do it; and she'll do it again after that when you rationalize and forgive the second cheating binge, and the third, and the fourth...for just as long as "I really F'ed up" and "I reeeely love you" work to get her yet another chance.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

thanks chump that's what I wanted to hear. I already knew what I am going to do I really just wanted peoples input. maybe read a past experience of someones and learn.

I'm not taking her back I'm a firm believe of no second chances and once a cheater always a cheater.

but enlighten me does anyone have a situation where somthing like this happened but u took them back and everything has been peachy ever since?

No, because there is always that resentment of unfaithfulness, and mounting paranoia everytime the other person is out of your sight.