+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dumb founded

dumb founded

okay..i met this girl back in october at a party. we talked for a little bit and she gave me her number. a few days later i asked her out to dinner and she accepted. we hit it off great. i felt like they're was definetly chemisrty there. so, i asked her out on a 2nd date. and she accpeted. we ended up goin to the movies and once again we had a blast. her friend kept texting her during the movie. and i jokingly said "tell your boyfriend i'll have you back later" and she laughed and said " i don't have a boyfriend and i don't want one". we ended the night with a kiss and before she got outta my truck she looked at me and said "now, i'm sad".

now, i knew that she was interested in me. i invited her over to my house a couple days later for dinner. she ended up meeting my parents. i cooked up some food and we watched a movie. we ended up making out and cuddling during the movie. next day we texted each other back and fourth all day about random shit. the next nite i asked if she wanted to hang out again and she said yes. so, i picked her up and took her to the movies again. once again we had a lot of fun. but, this time she started calling me babe and holding my hand in public and everything.

a few days later, i took her out for dinner and then back to my house. we ended up having sex. at first she turned me down. and i was jokingly teasing her by saying "my own girlfriend won't even let me have sex with her" and she didn't say nothing. after we had sex we fell asleep in each others arms. we woke up and i dropped her off home and told her to call me.

since that night i've asked her out 2 more times and i got turned down. we don't talk that much anymore. and last nite i asked her out and she said "maybe"..i said "jeeze, i'm gonna have to go to the burn center and get skin graphs with the amount times you keep burning me" she laughed and told me to shut up. then i said "hey, i'm not the one that hit it and quit it" thats when she said "hey, i told you i wasn't looking for anything"....needless to say i didn't hang out with her last nite.

but, idk what would cause her to turn like this. i know she told her parents and friends about me. i'm dumb founded.and this ain't the first time something like this has happened to me. any advice?

Sounds like she may have been looking for a little fun. Maybe someone to wine and dine her for a bit. Perhaps she thought you were on the same page and that after you'd slept together you got what you wanted.

Quit it with the cheesy metaphors and quips, tell her you like her and want to see her again, and go from there. If she turns you down, well, there you go.

kms is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    She said she didn't want a boyfriend, and then you called her your girlfriend without even officially asking her to be that... sure that might freak her out a bit. You rushed it and assumed things without checking with her, AND you ignored her pretty clear statement about what she was looking for. So yeah... she's probably going to play it cool. Like lahnnabell said, just come clean. Tell her you were just joking and didn't mean to rush things, that you like her and would like to still hang out. Or just ask her what's really going on. Something like that.