+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preparing for a big weekend (labor day weekend)

Preparing for a big weekend (labor day weekend)

Ok - so for about 2 weeks now I have been planning this huge saturday party type thing for me and all my friends at the beach - and just yesterday I mentioned it to my dad and he tells me he is gonna try to get the key to the beachhouse for me... Usually when he says something like this he is trying to hint something to me.. in this case it seems he is letting me have the whole weekend at the beach ! I must talk with him more on this subject this week also...

But anyways... If we are going to be there all weekend long I want to make damned sure we dont get bored or hungry or tired anything... So I have begun to make a list of things to take/eat/drink/entertain/etc etc.. Then after writting a few things down I looked at the list and I realize I only have the basics: clothes, towels, hamburgers, hotdogs, grill, cokes, and cd's...

From here my mind has totally gone blank. And looking at that list I realize that its WAY to short and things will definately get boring up there after the second day...

So here I am asking for your advice. Well not really advice, per say... But more of 'what would you take to the beach for 3 days' ?

Yes, I know beer should be on my list, but I aint 21 yet... I cant buy any beer... And plus most of my friends aren't 21 either... so if there is beer I dont want anyone to get in trouble because of my actions - NOTE: I am the ring leader in the circle of friends I have. I am the instigator. People do as I do, and they want to be like me. So if I pick up a beer, 80% of the others will too... If I say 'I don't want a beer." magically they dont want any either... So as the ring leader, I have set a no beer rule for this vacation. There will be the weed, x, and bars, just like every other time, of course... And everyman for themself with them, and everyone knows that rule. I dont do bars, nor do I smoke weed for my own personal reasons, but I may roll once or twice this comming weekend...

Ok - enough about that.. I'm all getting excited..

SO !

What would you take to the beach to make sure you had a good time with a bunch of friends for an entire weekend ??

Funny you should ask as I am going to have a three day weekend at the beach this weekend!

The condo has three bedrooms, married friends are staying in one, Peter and I in another and whoever happens to need a place to pass out has the 3rd. My plan is to try to do as much cooking BEFOREHAND as I can so that this doesn't turn into a weekend of me playing maid to everyone else. For alot of people the beach is entertaining in and of itself. I plan to make sure we have movies for those who can't go outside and cards for those of us who are players. Cold drinks for sitting on the balcony and watching the sunset are critical!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

told you he'll be back...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Quote Originally Posted by PandaCivic
    told you he'll be back...
    I've been back...

Movies, cards, frisbees, volleyball,...

BTW . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by billy
    Yes, I know beer should be on my list, but I aint 21 yet... I cant buy any beer... And plus most of my friends aren't 21 either... so if there is beer I dont want anyone to get in trouble because of my actions
    and then later....
    Quote Originally Posted by billy
    There will be the weed, x, and bars, just like every other time, of course...
    Hmmm. Being a little hypocritical there Billy? Don't want to get in trouble with beer but you're perfectly fine with the weed, x, and bars? Dude. At THAT point, you may as well go for the beers.

Rod Steele

but beers are so abvious - at least with everything else its not as obvious and its easier to hide... And we always do drugs when we party - we hardly ever drink...

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    but beers are so abvious - at least with everything else its not as obvious and its easier to hide... And we always do drugs when we party - we hardly ever drink...
    Good point about the obviousness of beer. But if you think you're just gonna be staying at the beach house and not going out that night, there's nothing wrong with beer. And if you're not, then just stick with the drugs. I mean, you'll get enough of an effect without the beers anyway I'm sure.

games games games. can i come? sounds like fun. jet skis are cool para sailing, skinny dipping there lots of things to do and you know what i dont think you will be getting bored on the beach at all have fun. Have you ever ran through a beutiful beach naked? I have and i had a great time. i think that if everyone is staying put and sleeping over there should be at least some bottles of liquor. dont forget musiq and rolling toys and lots of aloe lotion whatever. im so excited for you!

WEll - change of plans - the weekend is still going down - but drugs are out and beer is in - and Elena is just a friend. This weekend has shifted from me trying to get closer to her to just having fun with my friends. Which all in all I think will be way better.

I just got off the phone with Elena and we were talking about hanging out tonight and I found out she's been hanging out with some other guy and doing coke - no not the drink either... This has pushed her down to Destine's category in my eyes... I've been down that road before and dont want to go back again. So she is just a friend. No longer trying to go after her is my plan. And you know what... For some odd reason I feel good about that decision. I'm not sad or depressed at all.

Man I am gonna have so much fun on this little vacation !! hehehe ! Anyone who is gonna be in the area feel free to drop by - but its BYOB !

West Beach, Galveston, Texas Friday, September 3, 7:00pm CST to Sunday, September 5, 3:00pm CST

I am sure you can find us - we will be the loud ones... lmao

how many hours from south florida?

smart boy - sounds like you'll be having a good time, wish i was there
    [URL=http://portse.ipbhost.com]Keystroke Community[/URL]

And don't forget the Trojans and the KY . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    how many hours from south florida?
    I have no idea - maybe a 10-15 hour drive ? I'm clueless - I've never been out of Texas so I wouldn't know - lol

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    And don't forget the Trojans and the KY . . . . . . .
    That would be a good idea - never know who I'll meet while I'm there...

safe sex and lots of ky yeeeeeeah !!!!! three somes?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast