+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He keeps coming back!

He keeps coming back!

Ok basically me and my ex broke up around two and a half months ago, he was a abusive prick and just totally a horrible man, hence why we broke up, i'm ashamed to admit he dumped me and I didn't wise up and dump his ass first. In our relationship i'd be the one always running back to him even if he was was in fault apologizing etc, chasing him, but i've stopped all that. (mainly)
    And no matter what I do he won't leave me alone!He claims to want to be friends, and that I wasn'y just his gf but was his best friend etc, But still tries to get sex off me.
    this is going to sound dumb but, does he think I'm trying to play hard to get?? does he just like the attention from me that's why he won;t leave me alone??
    He claims to love me etc...but will tell me he shag her did this etc etc, wtf right obviously he doesn't love me, so why won't he just go? If he does have all these other women? (He does have a fair few-sicko)
    I do sometimes reply to his text with the worst cusses responses imaginable yet this won;t stop him!
    argh I just want him out of my life once and for all and i'm prepared to play games etc just so he is gone, two months is too long for this shit, i put up with him for 6months as it is no more! I used to feel totally addicted to him and I don't want to get into that trap again!

You really need to break off all communication with him. Don't call him. Don't text him. Don't meet him anywhere. Just pretend he doesn't exist. I went through this with a previous girlfriend, and her ex-boyfriend didn't finally take the hint and leave her alone, until she completely stopped responding to him. It took a little while, but over the course of a couple weeks his texts/calls slowed down, and finally stopped.

I think they had broken up a few times in the past, and he wasn't taking the hint that it was real this time. They had been broken up for a few weeks, and he actually texts me and says, "Why can't you get your own girl. Gotta steal someone elses!?" Umm, I wasn't stealing someone elses girl, because they weren't together anymore. He really wasn't taking the hint that it was over between them. Her curses and screaming at him wasn't doing the trick. Her total lack of communication was the only thing that finally got through to him.

will tell me he shag her did this etc etc
    Yeah, he did all that too. I think it was partially to get her jealous (cause that would show she's still interested in him), and partially because he was mad and trying to hurt her feelings. Honestly she just laughed at him.

Have his number blocked.

If he shows up tell him in no uncertain terms to leave, if he won't call the cops.

Not tring to be harsh, but he's still in your life because you're LETTING him. Cut him out completely and coldly.