+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Went home for Thanksgiving... Sibling with abuser?

Went home for Thanksgiving... Sibling with abuser?

So I went home to Canada for Thanksgiving. Ironic I know...

Tonight is my last night up here before I head home to California. I was suppose to spend the night over my brothers house, as I have been the last two nights, but he just called me and told me the strangest story...

He basically asked me if I could crash over my fathers house because he and his live-in boyfriend got into a physical fight the night before I arrived and hadn't settled it... I guess it started with a silly tiff at the grocery store and ended with my brother getting a little pissy and locking himself in a room at their house. His BF came home and wouldn't leave em alone. Knocking on the door and trying to provoke him verbally. I guess my brother came out of the room pretty pissed and shoved his BF. One thing led to another and they threw fists. The first night I got there my brothers ear was a little bloddy but he said he got caught on the car door.

Over the last 3 days I've been partying with them and haven't seen anything to indicate any problems with them. I'm good friends with his BF. I love the guy and am having problems believing all this.

According to my brother it was mutual combatants. Having been his brother for all these years I don't think he would lie. As kids we threw down a few times...

Just having trouble taking this in right now. He asked me not to tell my father... He's my brother and I believe him... but damn...
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

well if this is a unique incident, id take it with a grain of salt. sometimes you just get too close to people when u spend too much time with them. Guys specifically are like this, i can think of a time or too me and my buddys maybe knocked another. Happens once in a very blue moon, but it happens.

This is different then a hetrosexual relationship in my opinion. But if this more then a one time kinda deal, then its trouble.. i guess its hard because you live in california and dont live close by.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    two guys fighting scares me.

i've found that gay guys tend to be pretty brutal toward each other. and they're also very forgiving of physical altercations. not to say it's right, or that it's strictly a gay thing. it's just something i've noticed.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

It isn't right for any couple to get physical...
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Just 'cus they love cock doesn't mean they aren't still guys.