+ Follow This Topic

Thread: who can understand this?who can help me?

who can understand this?who can help me?

i post my problem in a lot of forums but noone knows what could happend.
    ok.iīm not english and i came here bcause i always wanted to live here.i didnīt expected but in a week i met a special girl.we had the same hobbies,same music,same movies,etc.our relation was perfect in that time(6 months),we both were in love,she even told me that one day she would like to marry me,that she wonder how a guy like me was with a girl like her(i have to say i donīt have any problem with girls).she introduce me to her family and everything.everything perfect,we never had a disscussion or anything.and then we went to uni residence(me in my country and and she stayed here)but i was gonna move here for the next year to be together and because i wanted to do uni here.we talked about the distance relation y we both agreed.but in 5 days talking normally throught intrnet phone,etc she told me she canīt do it,and if i came back next year and we both are singles we could come back.well i decided to come back here with her(for other reasons not just her)but she donīt want it back.we talked face to face and she told me that she doesnt know what she wants and that she wants some space.in this time she have been with another guy and her uni,but nothing serious(just kiss and stuff if you know what i mean).and then weve been disscussing,and know she ignore me,we live 30 minutes away from each other.what could be in her mind?what do you think i should do?thank you

kms is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    You are both in college now, right? Undergraduates I'm assuming... it sounds like even though she doesn't seem serious about the other guy, perhaps that's just what she wants right now - nothing serious. She wants to take it easy, have fun, focus on her life, her studies, and not get into a serious relationship. A lot of college aged people are just looking for fun instead of serious relationships. It could be that as she said, in a year or so she might be ready for something more serious and you two may be able to pick up where you left off. But, you shouldn't wait around for her to make up her mind - just move on. If it's meant to be, it'll work out on its own. You definitely don't want waste your valuable time waiting around.

Sorry!I aslo have no good idea!

if its meant to be, shell come back to you... but definitely dont hold your breath. Move on and live your life.