+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Adam Lambert's AMA performance

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Adam Lambert's AMA performance

[url]http://mashable.com/2009/11/23/adam-lamberts-ama-performance/[/url]

what's your opinion on it? should kids be exposed to gay men kissing or having they face shoved into another's crotch?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I still don`t know who the heck is Adam Lambert :/ And this link is not working,have You some other source?
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    weird, it works for me

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    weird, it works for me
    Well the page opens,but the video doesn`t work... :/ I tried to find it n youtube but I couldn`t cause there is whole bunch of stupid crap about him,everything but this vid. Stoopid internet :/
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Well the page opens,but the video doesn`t work... :/ I tried to find it n youtube but I couldn`t cause there is whole bunch of stupid crap about him,everything but this vid. Stoopid internet :/
    yeah, it looks like mr. Dick Clark managed to pull all the videos with that performance from everywhere. ABC is pretty powerful like that.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    yeah, it looks like mr. Dick Clark managed to pull all the videos with that performance from everywhere. ABC is pretty powerful like that.
    But there must be some mirror. There is ALWAYS a mirror The first rule of internet. Once something get to internet, stays there forever :O
    I wazzzz here

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    PP basically Adam had a performance that was very sexual. He simulated oral sex, and danced quite sexually with another male.

Well I just watched Adam on Ellen and they talked about this. Ellen has a point which I agree entirely with. If anyone person is going to be offended by a gay man doing sexual acts on stage that same person should be offended at ALL sexual acts of the same nature (which probably isn't the case).

Adam has made his case saying women have been dancing extremly provocativly and doing homosexual things on stage (like kissing and grinding with same sex performers) for a long time but the minute a gay man does the same thing folks scream foul!

I agree with all of this. If you cry foul at this act, you should take a peek at Brittnay, Christina Augulaira and the Pussy Cat Dolls to name a few...

If your child is up at 11:00pm on a Sunday night when they have school the next day I would be checking the parenting skills out. It's okay for Shakira to be provactive on stage, near the beginning of the show, but it's not okay for Adam to do his thing. Whatever!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why? Your Christian "values" or whatever excuse you use should have no influence whatsoever over what's on television. If some chick can shake what she's got, he can too. I don't think either are appropriate, but I don't think that sort of behavior should be censored, either. It's too bad the morons in the limelight have so little class and dignity.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't have a problem with what he did on a personal level... then again, we don't watch TV so much, and my kids (when they were small enough that I might find this objectionable) wouldn't have been up at that hour. Besides, who doesn't expect this kind of behavior out of pop culture?

i havent seen the video yet but it's hot on stage for 2 women to be together. It's "BOOOO" for 2 men (in most people's perception) cause it's really gay to see 2 guys doing that. I have no idea why!!
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know what? Ok I accept that there are gays , I don`t want to be intolerant but I really don`t like the view of two guys kissing. I`m not going to kill them because of it, or even call them names but it`s something out of my good taste frame.
    Ok we should tolerate them but not actually accept. Why should I accept something which I find is unnatural .So I don`t. But I also not hate them. I used to have few gay friends (which one was really disgusting telling me all those dirty stories - maybe that`s why I`m disgusted right now) , and I really don`t hate them. I just don`t accept it`s normal ,but I let them be.As long as they don`t hurt nobody they are people to me.
    But, everybody, no matter if homo or hetero, should have some dignity . If they do things like that just for a show or whatever reason, they are just simply pathetic, and obviously have nothing more to show.
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 03-12-09 at 04:13 PM.
    I wazzzz here

Seriously, we saw Madona tongue kiss Britney Spears on tv years ago, how is that okay and this not?

I find Bill O'rilley deeply offensive and unnatural but I'm not asking anyone to censor him.

I think kids are going to see more disturbing stuff watching the local TV news than anything in pop music. Especially if they live near a big city. When I was growing up we called the local nightly news that my dad used to like to watch during dinner, "the body count."

TV shouldn't be a babysitter.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin