+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why am i so angry?

why am i so angry?

everyday when i wake up i feel angry and fed up? whats wrong with me? i feel like i hate myself

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why? there must be some reason/something thats happened to make you feel this way?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

im 27,

many things make me angry with myself, for example i have a conversation with someone and then go through it again and again and again in my head ,then im like "why did i say that? that was the wrong thing to say/do" "what they gonna think of me" ...................

this is just one example/reason

donno what to do anymore, complete failure, many night i cant sleep, i can actually see myself being hanged then all the problems go away, when i look in the mirrior i think/say to myself "you ****ing loser" "**** off" "go to hell" "idiot" etc

I know where you are coming from. You have to let it all go. Forget what other people think of you and just say "**** it". There is nothing wrong with you.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I know where you are coming from. You have to let it all go. Forget what other people think of you and just say "**** it". There is nothing wrong with you.
    if only it's that simple.

---Forget what other people think of you and just say "**** it".----

hey, is this how guys cope with stress? I see guys do this all the time, dont know why they do that
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

to answer your question, I think you possibly DO hate yourself. it's a disgusting experience that erodes you continuously, even when you think there couldn't possibly anything left to strip away.

I have lived this very thing for.....let's say a while, and it's not as easy as saying "**** it" (unfortunately). it's easy to make yourself feel better temporarily, but a lot harder to make it stick. finding someone you can connect with (friend, lover, local barista - whatever) so that you have at least one point of stability in your life should help take the edge off.

ye, think i really hate myself because of things happened in the past, i keep thinking about things i said/done, opportunities i lost, not being able to move forward in my life (at least for the past 2-3 years) etc. i feel like all the problems come down to me not having confidence and being shy.

i guess saying "**** it" makes me feel better for a bit. but its not a permenant fix

what about the stability idea I suggested?

just remember that beating yourself around (as disturbingly therapeutic as it is) really gets nothing achieved. perhaps setting personal goals like getting through one day without calling yourself a ****-up, and moving up from there could be a positive step. don't make every goal about this though, or it will still dominate your thoughts. another could be some sort of work-related target to achieve. do you work?

thanks flea, could you explain your stability idea a bit more?
    i have friends (not many) and a good family that are very supporting. and i have a girlfriend whos been doing my head in lately.

is there any book/guide that you could suggest.

and finally yes, i do work.

I wrote a nice long post on this, and then deleted it. basically I was suggesting that finding some sort of comfort zone = stability idea. what's your gf doing that's messing with you? also, what sort of work do you do?

as for books, I don't know of any.

NeoSam, do whatever you need to do to make things right between you and the world. If you hate yourself, work on it. Your self-loathing can be a motivating force to make you change some things, if you'll let it, but you have to actually get off your ass and do it. Railing at yourself is pretty pointless.

I think you should make a list of the things you hate about yourself and post it on here. We'll help you try to figure out what you need to change and what you need to just accept.
    Spammer Spanker

Keep a log of your thoughts and post it here. That would give me a better idea of what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by valhensing View Post
    if only it's that simple.

---Forget what other people think of you and just say "**** it".----

hey, is this how guys cope with stress? I see guys do this all the time, dont know why they do that
    It actually is that simple and yes this is how some guys cope with stress. It is amazing and works wonders. Not giving a shit allows me to talk to women more freely, get into situations I normally wouldn't, and just so what is on my mind. After I do all these I either get put down or succeed...either way I get a boost in confidence for either trying or succeeding.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
    i guess saying "**** it" makes me feel better for a bit. but its not a permenant fix
    There is no such thing for people who over-analyze things as a permanent fix. Only temporary. If you continuously do temporary fixes....you will realize that you have just permanently fixed the problem. It is ok to dwell on something, just be wise when to say "**** it who cares?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast