+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best time to have Sex

Best time to have Sex

When is the best time to have sex? Is it in the morning, late in the afternoon, before bed? after a workout? I would like some more feedback to see how different people answer this question. Thanks . Personally I prefer early morning.

Hell, whenever you want it! I think "scheduling" it can really put a damper on your sex life.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    theoretically it's usually best after a workout becaue the blood in your system is rapidly moving through the body. it builds up more excitement. however i think that one GREAT time to have sex is always after a fight. make up sex feels so wondering that you can't stop but to smile after a fight and get wild. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

My favorite time is when coming out of a swimming pool.

Anytime. Just bring it on.
    I have it all. Including kino.

for me... before bed time and early morning.

Scheduling it is not necessarily a damper cos it can cause all the excitement just waiting for it. I'm not sure if I'm making any sense here since I'm still a virgin

Nothing beats a good wakeup call to start ur day off nice and bright. I like it of an evening aswell just before bed..then u can sleep all relaxed and tingly all over!

There is no "special" time for sex. I am the kind of guy that does it whenever, and whereever. Doing it on a 'schedule' is no fun and eventually turns into a chore. Not fun at all. Instead, act on impulse. If you're with your woman at the store shopping for clothes and all of a sudden you both look at each other and just know what each other is thinking. BAM ! right there in the dressing room. Or if you're at a friends house visiting and all of a sudden, BAM ! Or you're at the movies, or dinner, BAM !

Anywhere, and any time is perfect. Just so as long as you both are in the mood.

Act on impulse. Its the best kind of sex ever. Spontaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    Anytime. Just bring it on.
    Damn right lol.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    theoretically it's usually best after a workout becaue the blood in your system is rapidly moving through the body. it builds up more excitement. however i think that one GREAT time to have sex is always after a fight. make up sex feels so wondering that you can't stop but to smile after a fight and get wild. raverboy
    This is a good one, but how can you get into a fight without hurting the relationship?
    Fighting sure does cause the electricity to spark up. What sort of arguements, I would like to find a
    good reason to argue everyday.
    Last edited by Shrek; 25-08-04 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrek
    This is a good one, but how can you get into a fight without hurting the relationship?
    Fighting sure does cause the electricity to spark up. What sort of arguements, I would like to find a
    good reason to argue everyday.
    lmao - fighting is healthy for a relationship, believe it or not. Fight about anything - I know I do. lmao

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah, peole fight about the stupidest things sometimes. but if you have a strong relationship, you will always learn to forgive and forget. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Hmm, I thought more guys would give the response to the best time to have sex as:

"RIGHT NOW"

Freddie

Question for the ladies:

I thought of this when I read Billy talking about, spontaneously in a dressing room or something like that...or for the purposes of my question, say even an elevator..

I've read and heard that for women it takes a long time to be able to reach a climax. I can understand a guy getting his in a short period of time between the time the elevator goes from lobby to floor 3 or before anyone notices strange noises comming from the dressing room..but what about the ladies? I know everyone is different, but I've always heard about girls needing foreplay and lots of time of stimulation before they reach climax. Is this a special case to where they can reach a climax much quicker than in other instances? Or even if you don't climax do you still enjoy the sexual act that gets only the guy to come even if you didn't get yours?

I'm interested in that answer, if someone will please.

Freddie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast