+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I be patient or move on?

Should I be patient or move on?

I have been working abroad and 3 months ago i met this amazing girl,we spend a month just hanging out as friends getting on really well before we got together,she told me from the start she has this on off boyfriend whos off traveling and is coming to visit her at the end of the year,we still carried on together,we get on great,the sex is amazing,she has tld me how much she likes me,and when I went away she was excited to see me when I got back,she has told me she will tell her bf when he comes out about me,but she says something might still happen between them,she has so much in common with him but she doesnt love him..she told me she needs to know whether her and him where meant for each other and by him coming out it will confirm this so she can carry on with her life,lately we have had a few rows as i have said to her if he was the man for her she wouldnt be sleeping with me,tas the time approaches for him coming over I have become more edgy and so has she,so the other night I told her I think shes really selfish and I better off withought her,the thing is I can understand what shes saying,but that doesnt excuse what shes doing,also the bf is only here for 2 weeks wheres I will be here for the next yr so will she and we will bump into each other all the time,we have so much in common that if guy wasnt coming over I know we could make a go off it,yet if dont think i could be with her after shes with him even if they break up,any advice would be appreciated!!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't be a toy. You're right if he was the right one she wouldn't be sleeping with you.

If you want to do this the right way tell her to choose. You or him. She can no longer have you both.

The only answer that will allow you to continue with her should be okay I will tell him it's over. And one last goodbye f**k isn't allowed to happen. Though you'll never know.

You're not the wanted commodity right now, you're the convenient one.

If you've developed strong feelings for her and wonder if there's a future, you need to walk away and see if she tries to keep you. If you just want to get laid, then tear it up until he gets back and then again after he leaves, but let her know she's just a piece of ass to you while you find Miss Right.

I wouldn't put up with that. Oh, hell no. She needs to make up her mind.
    Spammer Spanker

Giga's right. Currently, you are her living sex doll. Oddly, you are the bitch (sociologically) in your current relationship with this flaky woman.