+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I make a move on her?

Should I make a move on her?

Hello, for a good while now (2-3 months?) a girl in my class has been interested in me. We almost never talk (we've talked like two times since August), and those times were maybe 3 minutes each. So we don't know each other, IMO I'm better looking than her but she's the only girl who has showed obvious interest (I'm 18, unkissed and a virgin). Basically I just want to lose my virginity befoe I move from this country next summer.

So I don't find her very attractive, she's very quiet (even when the rest of the class is mingling at lunch break), she's even of another race (nothing wrong with that, but it's frowned upon here). But she may be my only chance of losing my virginity. I don't think i want to stay with her for a long while, but things could change... Should I make a move, if so, how?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow. even ugly girls deserve a guy who actaully likes them in SOME way. If you need to lose your virginity look on craigslist and get a hoebag.

She's not ugly. Just mediocre.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    EDIT:

even "mediocre" girls deserve a guy who likes them. and you clearly do not. my advice stands, get a hooker.

I won't sink down to that level. Not that desperate. Hopefully I'll find a fine girl at my town's only decent bar this weekend.

Why is it some important to lose your virginity before you leave "this country"---what country is it? A different race and its frowned on...I'm guessing you are from South Africa.

Never been kissed either? Why don't you start there rather than pursuing the whole deal in one fell swoop.

Oh, Wales....so what's the race of the poor mediocre girl that you are planning to screw? BTW....Norman English and Celtic Irish...the same race as yourself, despite being an original Saxon Briton

Norway. A small town with 40.000 people. I'm moving to Stockholm (2.000.000 people there, a much more open society).

Most 18 years olds have been kissed (almost everyone, I guess). I'm going out this weekend but doesn't it seem a bit strange to just kiss a random drunk girl?

Quote Originally Posted by GSAA View Post
    Norway. A small town with 40.000 people. I'm moving to Stockholm (2.000.000 people there, a much more open society).

Most 18 years olds have been kissed (almost everyone, I guess). I'm going out this weekend but doesn't it seem a bit strange to just kiss a random drunk girl?

But your flag of nationality is Welsh...?

No, its not unusual to kiss a drunk girl. No problem.

Stay away from that girl. The fact that you're even thinking about using her like some kind of blow-up doll and then discarding her is sickening. Don't be such a selfish asshole. She might be mediocre-looking, but she's a PERSON and she deserves better than to be used.
    Spammer Spanker

CAM: That's because I just put random info when i registered.

But should I wait to see if a girl at the bar shows a little interest? Or just go otno the dancefloor, dance with a random girl and kiss her? I don't want to seem like a fool.

Another problem is that I live quite far from the town center (20 minutes by car). I could take a taxi if she wants to go home with me, but that's very expensive here and I have my parents and brother there as well. :S Of course I don't want to be accused for rape either (if I take a drunk girl home, she seems okay with it and we have sex).

i cant believe someone is even asking if he should hook up with a girl just to lose his virginity.

And the point he is asking is because the girl is "mediocre", he doesnt know if he should do it, not because it's morally WRONG
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Quote Originally Posted by GSAA View Post
    CAM: That's because I just put random info when i registered.

But should I wait to see if a girl at the bar shows a little interest? Or just go otno the dancefloor, dance with a random girl and kiss her? I don't want to seem like a fool.

Another problem is that I live quite far from the town center (20 minutes by car). I could take a taxi if she wants to go home with me, but that's very expensive here and I have my parents and brother there as well. :S Of course I don't want to be accused for rape either (if I take a drunk girl home, she seems okay with it and we have sex).
    God almighty...you are clueless. WTF. Just dance with someone. Talk to her. If you see a gleam in her eyes that wants to be kissed, then kiss her. Don't take home. Don't have sex with her because obviously you haven't a clue what you are doing. Just ****ing get a kiss and squeeze around the waist and some nice conversation and that's that.

Maybe my perspective is skewed because I'd already slept with a middle-aged woman and a teenaged babysitter by the time I was 10.

Yes, most have been kissed by the time they are 18. About half have had sex; half have not. Don't worry, being a virgin won't effect your income level or chances of success in life

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Maybe my perspective is skewed because I'd already slept with a middle-aged woman and a teenaged babysitter by the time I was 10.
    Well, I didn't do that and I totally agree with you. 'Splain that!
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast