+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitching, Moaning, Whining, Complaining Thread

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    I just got round to opening my mail....I have a speeding ticket I have to agree to go on a speed awareness course!!!!! and 3 points if i dont go on the course!!

Oh and a fine either way
    GB and I wouldn't get along very well.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    im more shocked the fact that i was caught!! usually im careful to slow down and know where all the cameras are!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I'm going to be the queen of this thread. LOL!

I'm really annoyed that I was singing that Jason Derulo song "Whatcha Say" the song is so corny and cheap sounding. Barf!! It's been stuck in my head all day!

Confronted the b/f with ways to show some affection (i.e. picking a pretty flower and bringing it home to me just because) and he said it always has to be something materialistic to please a woman.

Really pissed me off seeing as I dont ask for shit unless necessary (food, pull ups for my daughter, etc.)...Now I'm materialistic.

So now I don't want shit to do with him financially. I rather starve than ask for a damn thing from him ever again if I can't do it myself.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

in my increased sense of smell i have noticed that some people smell like shit. i've never noticed it before. geez peoples clean your asses!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

My mother bought my son a puppy today.

I need a puppy in my life like I need the f***ing clap.

Of course it's cute as hell and my son is thrilled beyond words but ARGH!!!

A cute, fluffy, pissing, shitting, shoe eater. <sigh>

I better bitch about it now before I fall in love with the thing.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When my sister got a puppy my mom said the same stuff. Now I swear she loves that mutt more than she does her own son and daughter.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Heratriumphant View Post
    My mother bought my son a puppy today...

I better bitch about it now before I fall in love with the thing.

You know it's already too late, don't you?
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I found out my dickwad ex-husband just bought a house, and he still owes me $4000. I don't know HOW he bought this house considering he makes no money and is paying off his debt via consolidation loans.

So I guess I'm pissed because he's not paying me, and he seems to fly through life by the seat of his pants. He gets everything he wants and yet doesn't deserve any of it.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    It's starting to get cold here, which I really hate because I don't like wearing tights with my skirts and gloves and junk. I just got back from Calgary, where I went to see our favorite team play in the Grey Cup (erm...it''s like the Canadian 'Superbowl') and they lost by 1 point in the last 10 seconds
    That game made me think of this:

[url]http://despair.com/success.html[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I found out my dickwad ex-husband just bought a house, and he still owes me $4000. I don't know HOW he bought this house considering he makes no money and is paying off his debt via consolidation loans.

So I guess I'm pissed because he's not paying me, and he seems to fly through life by the seat of his pants. He gets everything he wants and yet doesn't deserve any of it.
    Hey, now that he owns property go to the City and put a lien on it...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I was going to bitch and moan, but 80% of my problems were solved today.

Tax return had apparently not been processed because I had missed a really obscure answer in the forms (apparently Im considered as a resident for tax purposes while being here temporarily as a student), so Im sending a letter to have it amended, so in 8 weeks I'll get my $700.

Job assignments dried up about two months ago, and now finally I received an e-mail that it's starting to roll in again, so hopefully I there'll be craploads, and as I am on a holiday for the next 4 weeks and restrictions dont apply off-semester I could work a shitload on it while being on stand-by for fleet war operations in EvE ;p

I haven't gotten paid for the last 3 months of work or so, partially because some staff internet access thing got blocked with a planned password reset, and partially because I had completely ignored it when exams were on and work wasn't available, but apparently I haven't exceeded the time at which you can lodge your work hours yet, so Ill be lodging that this evening and will probably get paid quite a bit in a week or two.

Given the abovementioned complications my finances were in trouble, but I took a interest-free $700 student loan today to bridge the gap, so it covers a month's rent and two weeks of groceries, by then I should be alright.

Will be heading to a nice beach with the missy next sunday, followed by a cooking session to prep for meeting friends on monday, so it should be good. Might strain my wallet a bit to buy stuff for 10ish people, but should work out.

And started preparing the form to get my next student loan sent over, so will finish that tomorrow so it should work out.

Still facing $3000ish needed for a summer course Im doing (will probably be able to cover 1/3 myself and have to ask my parents to cover the rest as Ive exhausted other means, but also deny any christmas gifts as a small compensation), so it should work out.

And can't follow the missy to visit Hong Kong as that'd cost me about a thousand bucks as well, so meh, but got to stay and work anyhow so didnt really work out.

And getting my grades in a week's time, which are all fine except for one subject ****ing me up because of a bullshit deadline shafting me and coordinators refusing to budge even slightly. But the exam went pretty well, so not afraid of failing, just sucks to lose large grade portions if its not warranted.

So yeah, yesterday things were shit, today they're fine. Life.

And if you want to bitch about me failing to bitch, then bitch away.

Edit - And just got a phonecall from a guy I was tutoring last semester, he got a good grade and wants me to prepare him for the next semester by tutoring him in january. Its a good supplement.
    Last edited by Lipp; 03-12-09 at 01:19 PM.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Hey, now that he owns property go to the City and put a lien on it...

Meh lien, schmien. What would be better would be crashing his prized Acura into his new house. Kill two birds with one stone. Pretty sure I'll never see the money anyways.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

math class is hard. wtf! i think i'm dumb.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    im still pissed about the steak, and the fact i dont know which one is guilty
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast