+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitching, Moaning, Whining, Complaining Thread

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeh it has to be wild energetic type to be stress relief..i guess its the energy release more than anything- but going without makes me stressed too!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    To me this seems like the same thing as "What annoyed you today" thread.
    No, because it's more about being pathetic than being annoyed. It's a whinging thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Sex for me isn't stress-relief, it's the same thing as food and drink. If I am without, for any length of time, THEN I get stressed. Sex is food for the soul.
    Damn straight. I need that wiener.

I'm so pathetic. I have spent my entire life as some kind of poster child for unrealized potential. Why, why, why can't I just pull it together and make something of myself? I'm suck a flake sometimes. I love going to school and learning new things, but I just use them to get different jobs that don't pay well enough and I spend my time making other people lots of money. I'm a minion. I want my own minion!

I've had lots of different experiences in life that could be mined for story lines for a book or a screenplay, but I've never written so much as one page. Why not? I spend all damn day blathering on here on this forum. Clearly, I have the time and a computer.

What the hell is my problem? Waaaaa!
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    giga,, my whinging is so not pathetic!!!!

dont get me started on work, jeez im clogging up this thread already!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Well, get in touch with your inner loser, qwert.
    Spammer Spanker

Shit, you think YOU have problems? I could whine just as loud as you people, and I OWN the damn business!!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i could moan all day about the company owners...and the people that sit outside the gates waiting to harass and intimidate when it should be the company owners they target..not innocent staff members...it ****s me right off(i can see them from the woindow, hence the post!)

I'm such a fool, I left the house without my purse this morning.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    its dark already here

I completely flooded the kitchen today by accidentally leaving the water on.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I completely flooded the kitchen today by accidentally leaving the water on.
    Jeez, the only job a woman has. Take care of the kitchen. You can't even do that right?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I've had lots of different experiences in life that could be mined for story lines for a book or a screenplay, but I've never written so much as one page. Why not? I spend all damn day blathering on here on this forum. Clearly, I have the time and a computer.
    I feel the same way. I only seem to write when there are deadlines. I write at work and I write for other people's projects, but I never do anything for myself. I can't get myself to write so much as an article or a short story if someone isn't tugging at my reins.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I misread "reins".

heh heh.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    im annoyed as i had to leave a party i was at for like an hour.
    Now ive drunk enough to give me a headache and nothing more

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm so pathetic. I have spent my entire life as some kind of poster child for unrealized potential. Why, why, why can't I just pull it together and make something of myself? I'm suck a flake sometimes. I love going to school and learning new things, but I just use them to get different jobs that don't pay well enough and I spend my time making other people lots of money. I'm a minion. I want my own minion!

What the hell is my problem? Waaaaa!

+1, except I watered my own potential down with vices that both inspired and deconstructed inspiration. my inner-loser and I are in close personal contact on a regular basis.

I have him on speed-dial.

oh, and back on topic....I made pancakes for breakfast this morning, and they kept sticking to my stupid so-called non-stick frying pan! GRRRR

I've had lots of different experiences in life that could be mined for story lines for a book or a screenplay, but I've never written so much as one page.
    Sometimes I think that too. But it annoys me that so many shitty-ass writers have gotten it into their heads that they should write a book and publish it and clog the world with so many shitty-ass books. Depending on how good my writing is, I am either protecting the world from another worthless piece of crap, or avenging myself on the world by depriving it of my Awesome.

Seriously though... I was reading an article on a website called Noveller, which basically encourages people not only to publish their thoughts, but to spin them out to great lengths (by imposing a minimum word count). Although I do participate in it on forums, I don't like the attention-seeking mentality of those sorts of things.
    Last edited by lovesjoyajm; 05-12-09 at 06:07 AM.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast