+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitching, Moaning, Whining, Complaining Thread

Bitching, Moaning, Whining, Complaining Thread

Here it is. This is that special thread where you can be as pathetic as you like. Go ahead- post your sad sack problems, even if you've posted them over and over again (Yeah, George. You too).

Here, I'll start:

I don't like where I live, I don't make enough money, it's evil cold outside and my office isn't very well insulated so my fingers are freezing.

Last night I wanted some attention from my husband but he was watching TV when I got into bed. He could tell I wasn't happy about that and asked me if I wanted him to turn it off. I wasn't happy about having to "make" him do that, so I said no and went to sleep. I'm pathetic and perverse.

Also, my back hurts.

Also, I'm tired.
    Spammer Spanker

I don't like where I live either, and I don't even have a damn job. I'm sick of school, I would rather watch paint dry right now. I need more moments in my life where I can have an empty mind. I'm behind on my schoolwork because I fooled around during Thanksgiving. I was supposed to give a speech today but I didn't go to class because I have to write a lesson plan for the class I teach later. On top of that, I have 7 reports I am supposed to type on my teaching exp, I am supposed to do community service for one class but I don't have any time for that because I have a ****load of work to do for the stupid speech class. WHY THE **** do I have the most work to do in the 101 classes? I am taking 400 level classes with half the work!

And my girlfriend is busy with work. I don't get to talk to her very much right now and it offsets my whole day. And I have to wait 16 damn days before I can see her again. Time is going so slowly for me right now.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 04-12-09 at 01:32 AM.

I have to pee and the bathroom is so cold I don't want to go.
    Spammer Spanker

I'm annoyed with how much things have changed romantically with my bf and I.

I hate having to tell him what I would like done when it used to be automatic. I am not materialistic, but shit what's so hard in bringing home flowers just because? Even if they were handpicked I would greatly appreciate them. He's done it before, and I reacted like I worshipped the flower. The distance between us is growing more and more on a romantic level, and it's annoying me and stressing me out.

It's supposedly winter but yet here is hotter than the ****in summertime. I hate it.

I hate not working because working kept me busy.

I barely make much money and it's pissing me off.

I want to lose weight and fit into regular clothes again. I'm tired of being so ****ing huge.

My main bitchy whiny thing as of right now is my bf and I. I'm really really annoyed with it and am trying really hard to not let it get in between us but it's really hard, especially now when I think not getting romantic attention means I'm not loved cuz I'm fat.

Argh...I'm a mess
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I haven't had a normal relationship for a long time...more than a year

I'm trying to date far better women (better as in way above my league)...no success at all

I'm crazy about two girls, one is really smart, nice looks while the other one is really bitchy w/supermodel-class looks...no success

My grades are average and in danger of becoming really bad, unless I do something, but I'm really not in the mood to study

I've spent too much money lately...I even bought a new car...and now I cant buy a hoodie I like, cuz I'm broke.

I'm slim and skinny and cant get any mass and my muscles are in their worst shape since birth, I've completely forgotten about early morning running or afternoon excercise to keep fit.

My friends are working their way up in life, while I'm slowly going down...I'm just praying to God that nothing bad happens, as I would probably get depressed again (I had to deal with a really bad depression early this year)

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's starting to get cold here, which I really hate because I don't like wearing tights with my skirts and gloves and junk. I just got back from Calgary, where I went to see our favorite team play in the Grey Cup (erm...it''s like the Canadian 'Superbowl') and they lost by 1 point in the last 10 seconds because of a too many men on the field penalty. I paid $600 for those frickin tickets, and it's right before Christmas. My windshield has got chips in it due to rocks on the freeway driving home.

I'm tired of working part time, I want to work full time again but there's no position available in my city until at least summer. School is getting tiresome, and the thought of the new semester is actually making me angry because I want it to be done already. I have lower back problems. I dropped a bunch of weight and have put half of it back on just from eating crap out of depression.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Bitching, Moaning, Whining, Complaining...

These are a few of my favorite things...

Don't know where to begin...

I'll think of something-- stick around...
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    One of my f*cking dogs has just stolen and eaten a lovely raw rump steak that i was gonna cook for dinner.
    Bastards
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

My ex-husband owes me money for our daughter's aftercare and can't be bothered to send me a check.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Im cold, my roof has decided to leak, my next door neighbours teenage kids are having a massive row and its ****ing annoying and i havnt had sex is f*ck knows how long.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hate guys at work that spend more time talking about what great workers they are, and less time...working. Only because the only time I have to hear it, is when I have to work with them. Only I have to stop what I'm doing because they're too busy promoting themselves and their work ethic to help me do what needs to get done.

I also hate pricks with lousy attitudes. The prick that will take a 20 minute break to chit chat to kill time before our 15 minute break. The prick that goes on about how he took a pay cut because he needs to work to feed his bastard child and baby momma, like he's some kind of martyr, expecting some kind of praise for doing what he should be doing. Which is working. Only if you view the paragraph above...he's not working. And when he does work, he bitches and complains about the other trades that inconvenience him, yet doesn't respect their work, going so far as to damage it, then shrug it off because "it's cheap to fix", or simply "**** them".

I want to take a baseball bat to the dumbf*ck, small minded, dipshit.

I have a raging toothache from an old filling that is infecting my tooth and am getting a root canal tomorrow. Since Thanksgiving I've been in the most goddawful pain and the painkillers AREN'T helping.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    One of my f*cking dogs has just stolen and eaten a lovely raw rump steak that i was gonna cook for dinner.
    Bastards
    im still bitter about this

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just got round to opening my mail....I have a speeding ticket I have to agree to go on a speed awareness course!!!!! and 3 points if i dont go on the course!!

Oh and a fine either way

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    I just got round to opening my mail....I have a speeding ticket I have to agree to go on a speed awareness course!!!!! and 3 points if i dont go on the course!!

Oh and a fine either way
    Hahaha, I have a $140 speeding ticket sitting in front of me atm too, I just figure the state can kiss my ass until the deadline comes.

I'm frustrated with my university atm. I live 3 blocks from the campus, yet the classes I need to take are:

1.) Not offered during mid or late afternoon, just morning and 3 hour block night classes. Great.

2.) 3 of the 4 have the night class in one of two towns....15 miles west or 34 miles east. I AM NOT PAYING TO TAKE CLASSES THAT I HAVE TO COMMUTE HALF AN HOUR TO GET TO. 3 blocks from campus......wtf do you have a "campus" for then??

The city started putting down the Magnesium Chloride to deice the streets. Imagine riding a motorcycle down a slip n' slide.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast