+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm horny!

I'm horny!

Haha. I'm curious, what are some ways in which you show your lover that you're horny and you want some?

I was quite horny this morning and after some light touching and stroking I whispered that I was horny. He smiled and didn't seem the least surprised.

After some play time he said, "Yeah, I could tell early this morning." I asked him how and he said, "Well, you get extra snuggly. You get really close to me. This morning you wrapped your leg over me, like you were gonna hump my leg." This made me crack up, 'cause I was thinking that exact thing as I did it.

Can your lover tell when you want some? Do you have little signals that clue them in? Sometimes I'll just attack my guy, but for the most part I get really close and cuddly. My exes were really bad about reading those signs, but this one gets a gold star for attentiveness!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just tell him I'm horny, and that seems to work.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I have always been bad at reading "signs" not because I miss them but because I sometimes got them very wrong.. Just coming out and saying it is ALWAYS best.. Saves the confusion..

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Sometimes I'll just attack my guy
    wow, thats my kinda girl

but i think getting cuddly and maybe some agressive kissing that lasts more than a just few seconds pretty much tell me she wants it.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    erm, when im horny there aint no mistakin it and he had better be horny too!!!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Any chick's been with me longer than a couple weeks quickly realizes I'm horny pretty much every second I'm conscious. Hell. That's not entirely true. Sometimes I'm horny when I'm asleep, too.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

My current is always horny. Frankly, I haven't seen anything other than do-me-now signals from her.

For me there's horny and really worked up. I'm subtle like a howitzer. A woman that couldn't tell the difference between the two would have to be in a coma.

Baby isn't exactly subtle. She will wiggle her ass or shove out her tits or make little kitten noises, stuff like that.

I would show him in different ways, either tell him 'im horny', or just start humping

with my boyfriend, I start touching his chest and kissing him to give him little hints that i want it. If he doesn't get the clue then the best thing to do it to just let him know

i either tell him i wanna do it or we just start kissing and it leads to sex lol..

I just start doing freaky things to him. Kiss on his neck, feel on him, grab on him. That usually gets me what I want. The signals thing never works because he usually in his own world of work work work. I just have to interrupt.

use a secret word....a secret word means "i am horny, i really mean it, i want it now"....and get him horny too!....i tell used to tell him "i want chukulun"....anywhere.....sometimes he used to ask....chukunlun????....nobody knew what it was....lol.....

B is for boner.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just get naked then poke her butt with my penis.

Works sometimes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast