+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please Give Me Your Advice!

Please Give Me Your Advice!

hi all,

please help me with this serious prolem. I am 25. I met this guy on chat, he didnt tell me he is 46 yrs (he lied to me that he was 28). after 1 yrs chatting, he came to my country to meet me. I just felt very disaapointed when i first saw him how ever, just becoz he was truthful (??) during the time we were online so i thought it would be no prolem. we were on a vacation together and from there, i realzied that he was a sickle. he wanted to have sex all the imte and hwen i rejected, he got mad and nearly hit me, and you know what, he asked for all the things that he gave me as gifts back (including an underwears). Does that make you sick hearing it? I was so pissd off but i know he might have killed me if i said i wanted to say bye bye to him by then. I waited till he back to his country and i told him i dont want to be with him anymore. So he started going nut, he called my cell night and days, calling me names and asking for things back. He called my work and tell everyone i was a user and i was a whore. He sent emails to my work as well. He said he will come over soon to my country and go to my work, telling my neighbor to make me shameful. What do i do now to get rid of him, i didnt write him or answer his phone ever since. I AM SO HEADACHE AND STRESSED BECOZ OF THIS CRAZY PERSON. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO, PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

thank you so much!!

Find a lawyer or a consultant, what his is doing is harassment, which is Illegal.
    You might be able to get a restraint put on him, by the sounds of this guy, reasoning may be a bit to difficult.
    You might get a little money out of it too if your lucky.
    Or you could just wait it out, Im sure he will get bored

And in the future, if you meet someone online, and they show up and you find out they blatantly lied to you about themselves, cut it off RIGHT THERE. Don't go on vacation with them after you found out they lied. Cause if they lied about their age to get you, who knows what else they lied about and they could (and in this case DID) turn out to be a psycho sex-crazed creep.

And lawyer would be the way to go.

Rod Steele

Las Vegas based Nationwide Online Florist
    A relationship based on lies, can never be a healthy relationship at all.

Cyberken
    [URL=http://www.800iloveyou.com]1-800-I-LOVE-YOU[/URL]
    Nationwide Teleflora Florist
    http://www.800iloveyou.com

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha ken...that wasn't really helpful, she already knows that.

secondly, nhim... i don't really wanna lecture you so i'll only ask you one question..?? didn't you see his picture before hand? or did he show you a fake?

well now that you're in this dilemma, i'm guessing that you gave him a lot of information about yourself, number, address and so forth.. well he is really aggrovated because he did lie. he felt like he gave you a lot of material things and because you didn't wanna have sex with him, it was a total waste of his time. however you have done the right thing. there are two ways that you could probably deal with this.
    1.. wait him out, he'll probably get tired of wasting his time if you're lucky. you never know how long this could take however.
    2.. tell him off. stand up for yourself and tell him that you won't take his shit. tell him that he is a loser and you're glad that you met him in person because you can actually see how ugly he really is in person. there is also negative to this because you said he almost hit you. well whichever way you wanna choose, keep us updated.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...